fregglepops

man that blows like but i'm sure warranty will take care of that........when mine had an intermittent fault Andy sent me a new one.......which seems to run a lot hotter than my 1st.......i combusted 4 times on 6 yesterday.......can't clean the stems fast enough....

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Some Joda Pieces... I have had them for a few weeks now, but have been traveling a ton. I will post some comments in the coming days.

Steamroller, 18mm carbed gong, and a carb cap.

kq5AO0q.jpg

The steamroller and the gong have seen a lot of action so far!:p

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

I received my tracking number on Friday, but the USPS hasn't acknowledged they even have it. I'm expecting it will just arrive before the tracking number means diddly squat. Patience is not among my best personal qualities.

Mine finally arrived. Tracking was nothing then suddenly updated to out for delivery. But it wasn't delivered until the next day. Three day delivery on 2 day guaranteed. Pisses me off, but par for the course with the USPS. Sometimes they'll rub it in by not delivering it even though its out for delivery and then update tracking to say they couldn't deliver it because nobody was home. Trouble is somebody was home at they time they stated and it doesn't require a signature so they just leave it anyway. I try to avoid using USPS as much as possible.

By the way their tracking is pretty useless. I've had tracked packages "delivered" that never were. Last month tracking indicated a package was delivered to me at a time I was actually home. Trouble was the package wasn't delivered to me. A very honest person knocked on my door the next day and gave me the "tracked and delivered" package. It had been delivered to an address that in no way resembled my own. So USPS is covered, but you are screwed since they claim to have delivered it. That's not the only tracked package to go missing, just guess most people aren't honest enough to get it to its rightful owner.

So far, the wait has been worth it. I'll try to remember to post some observations after I've fiddled around with it for a while. So far so good.

~

Mrmrmrmr

Man I miss convection dabs from the enano.. I almost want to buy a new one ( have to make it exotic :D) and use it almost exclusive for dabs . I say almost because I'm not gonna have a fucking new epic vape enano and not vape some top grade nugs through it. I miss this thread maybe it's time to come back ??:razz:

Caelar900

Well my nano is officially dead, nothing I could do would bring her back to life . I emailed @ACE OF VAPE, hoping to hear back soon so I can get my lovely nano back as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Caelar900,

Caelar900

Im not 100% sure, though I'm pretty sure the heater just burnt out. I think the heater might have been wonky since I originally got it since 1 out of 3 times I would leave it on for more than 4 or so hours it would turn itself off. The neon light would still be on but no heat, though I used to be able to unplug and replug it in to get it to work again. But this time no matter what I did I couldn't get it to turn back on. Now that blue Neon light just shines back at me filling me with dissatisfaction haha

Shredly

My stem and screen were getting dirty so I put the stem with the screen in it and rinsed it with alcahol then after water and soap. I lit the screen on fire too to unclog it and it worked and isn't clogged anymore but it isn't hitting good at all. I bought more screens but there not in yet so I just have this one.

Shredly,

EverythingsHazy

This is a multi-functional post. A question, suggestion, and response in that order.

Question:
What are the temps of the heater each number on the dial? Is it dependent on the room temperature? It would be nice to know the highest number to go up to (~390F) before releasing any benzine and possibly some other stuff.

Suggestion:
Epic should start carrying carbed gongs to prevent blowback on certain pieces. They might sell well..

Response:
My stem and screen were getting dirty so I put the stem with the screen in it and rinsed it with alcahol then after water and soap. I lit the screen on fire too to unclog it and it worked and isn't clogged anymore but it isn't hitting good at all. I bought more screens but there not in yet so I just have this one.

You should use a skewer, or other long, thin stick, to know out the screens. Then fill the plastic stem tube halfway with iso alcohol, put the stem in, cap it, and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. Take it out, and rinse. Then put the screen(s) in the tube, and do the same. You may need to brush the stem/screen with a pipe cleaner type brush if you let it get filthy, but quickly cleaning it once every few days should keep it hitting like new for a long time.

If it still isn't hitting well, and it's clean, you might be packing the herb too tightly, and/or using too much space between the bud and the heater. Try to space the screen using the longer part of the Epik. Then only use small loads of like .05g so it isn't too close, or too far, and you should be able to hit really well. I recommend putting a second screen in, about an inch under the main one, to catch any plant matter that falls through, but it's not necessary.

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
I use Grunge Off on my stems and screens. Grunge Off is very gentle on the screens, doesn't dry them out, and my stems sparkle! Grunge Off is reusable. I paid $15 bucks for a 16 oz bottle one year ago, and still am using the same bottle AND the same screen from when I purchased my Nano a yr ago! No more ISO for me!

Maine420,
Reactions: Enchantre

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Did you reinstall the stems to the proper height? I'd check your distance using the Epik and verify you don't have the screen too far away from the heat! Even 2 or 3 mm can make a huge difference.

That char looks pretty accurate, I typically run my Nano around 6.5 constantly these days (I was cloud chasing at 7, but didn't enjoy how I felt afterwards). Though I didn't realize 5.5 was hot enough to vape - I think I might try some sessions there and then jump up to 6.5 to finish

Shredly

Did you reinstall the stems to the proper height? I'd check your distance using the Epik and verify you don't have the screen too far away from the heat! Even 2 or 3 mm can make a huge difference.

That char looks pretty accurate, I typically run my Nano around 6.5 constantly these days (I was cloud chasing at 7, but didn't enjoy how I felt afterwards). Though I didn't realize 5.5 was hot enough to vape - I think I might try some sessions there and then jump up to 6.5 to finish
Yes I put the screen in the same spot I'm pretty sure I measure it by the long side of the epik and it's almost touching the heating source and I can't seem to get much vapor I get more from my all glass honeycomb. Could the screen be dried out from being lit on fire?

Shredly,
Top Bottom