Enchantre

Oil Painter
Just get 2 or 3 adjustabowl stems. I use mine dry all the time as I don't yet own any glass water tools. It's a lovely vape. Nice and tasty. Sorry if I burst your head goin on about GonGs and the like. Set it about 5 and a half and play about from there. Hope you enjoy your nano. It's a great wee lump of timber!!! I use mine daily and and never switch it off. Remember you'll have to use a step down transformer cause 240 volts of uk electricity will cook its insides. I had one kicking about. I believe @Enchantre has a link to a good one. Ps customs charges can and may occur. I was 33 quid. Worth every penny and more wi the amount of herb you'll save.
Ah... I think that might have been @herbivore21 that got the good transformer... I'm in USA, so I can plug directly into the mains.

And that, right there, is the difference with the Nano... for those on US current, no VVPS is required.

Plug it in....

You know, if you watch that commercial, it fits strangely well into our subject...

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Ok, today the shipping software (shipstation.com) generated bogus shipping/tracking codes. They plan on rolling out their new software version tomorrow so maybe that's what caused the glitch?
Some of you have already emailed me. Hopefully just the tracking numbers are wrong but the packages will still end up at the right addresses? Stay tuned...
Don't want to derail this thread with shipping issues. Just giving a general heads up that I'm aware of the problem.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I knew what you meant, @ataxian . But, I'm always sure be vaped while reading your posts. Love them!

Let's get back to the Pineapple Kush give aways....:drool: How do I get on that list?
Sorry I got a new supply of top shelf.
The pineapple KUSH is absolutely incredible.
I was speaking in esoteric terms.
Relaxing on running through the jungle between the human size colas.
The tropical flavor beyond reason.
Cannabis in a NANO is a cilivized method of medication.
That's all I'm saying.
Wait until I break out the GSC for wake & Vake!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Sorry I got a new supply of top shelf.
The pineapple KUSH is absolutely incredible.
I was speaking in esoteric terms.
Relaxing on running through the jungle between the human size colas.
The tropical flavor beyond reason.
Cannabis in a NANO is a cilivized method of medication.
That's all I'm saying.
Wait until I break out the GSC for wake & Vake!

I REALLY need to start looking for a job out there!! If I could just grow 2 plants on the back patio in pots and not have to worry about losing my house, I'd be a happy camper in a few short months.

Very happy :razz:

Crinkled Salmon

1st time poster here, researching this product has led me here.
I'm upgrading from an EQ, It's done me well for a good 6 months but now I really cant wait to pass on the plastic contraption to a friend.
I've just ordered a cherry nano with both of the 19mm water adapters to use with my bubbler.
Is there a difference between the glass adapters? I added both just to be safe.

Last edited:

Gray Area

Is there a difference between the glass adapters? I added both just to be safe.

The all glass adapter has a glass honeycomb screen fixed in it (a bit like a solo stem if you are familiar with that) so you don't need to use a stainless steel screen if you don't want to, and it gives a fixed bowl depth...
The Adjust-a-bowl adapter has no fixed glass screen, but a stainless steel basket screen that you slide up and down to adjust the bowl depth to your choice.

Don't think you can go wrong with one of each ;)

Good choice, I just ordered mine yesterday too :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I REALLY need to start looking for a job out there!! If I could just grow 2 plants on the back patio in pots and not have to worry about losing my house, I'd be a happy camper in a few short months.

Very happy :razz:
yjOhWbl.jpg

This is the best WAKE and VAKE strain ever! I bought 5 grams to test however I want to legally grow one plant.
My last single:
w1ZOnVM.jpg

ZEN
Image all this in PINEAPPLE KUSH!
Optimum Medicine!

HOLY GRAIL?

Try this strain and see for your self?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:mmmm:

And here I've been vaping reclaim and ABV for the past week. Restocking today, can't WAIT to get some FLAVOR back!! Hopefully my new custom glass recycler will be here next week!
Don't feel bad!
I only had INDICA that knocked me out!

My wife took me to the clinic today to load up on HYBRID to help me during the day. Just so happens the strain has a flavor profile that is amazing!
The EFFECT is just what the Doctor Ordered!
Lowered from 8 (INDICA) to 7 (HYBRID) on my NANO.
I just leave it on 3 (24/7) I turn it up to 7 at the start of a session. Load a Water Adapter dry run my water set up.

I milk up my path with NANO vapor. (I use the example of @Caligula)
The EFFECT is MEDICATING!
FLAVOR OMG!
IKR! (I know right?)

UPDATE:

Do Not!
I repeat!
Do Not throw GSC under the bus!

Before coffee session the Girl Scout Cookies is awesome!
Pineapple Kush in rotation:
PK wake and vake
GSC {pre; post; during} Day
GDP, BLACK WATER, SNOOP DOOGY KUSH - before bed

Not recommending my routine just saying?

Last edited:
Can anyone give me a link to the guy recommended for woods?

(Not like that.)

How would I then go about the process of ordering the e-nano with custom wood, to make sure I get the discount? How do I get around the tax charge if I can help it?

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
BjerK0U.jpg

@Snappo you ever setup your glass to have a carburetor?
I don't know if I medicate correctly however it seems to work?
Maybe it's the GSC batch?

NANO is vaporizing on 7 all day.
Is 4 sessions per hour too many?
I feel fine?
Of course! A claisen adapter with a bowl stop assembly make for a perfect carb setup - makes it so much easier with a log or any vape (e.g., Solo) w/water tool. As far as knowing how many sessions is too many for you, only YOU would know that - and YOU are the Zen Vape Master - We should be asking YOU!!!:bowdown:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Of course! A claisen adapter with a bowl stop assembly make for a perfect carb setup - makes it so much easier with a log or any vape (e.g., Solo) w/water tool. As far knowing how many sessions is too many for you, only YOU would know that - and YOU are the Zen Vape Master - We should be asking YOU!!!:bowdown:
I do better with HYBRIDS all day long?
I do stuff and talk better?
Hey I even walk OK?

Cannabis was made by the creator!
I give thanks to him!

Dangermouse

Well I got my e-nano last week, had no issues with customs and I really like this vape.The LSV has gone back into its carry case for the time being.I had delayed postage due to the mass drop deal however upon receiving the nano and following the tracking took around 8days to arrive in the UK which is great as there was a weekend in between.

From a customer service point of view the handwritten note inside apologising for a shipping delay was like 3days so wasn't bad anyhow is a really nice personal touch and brought a smile to my face and I just wanted to say thank you for your excellent customer service little extra personal touches like that makes things nicer @aceofvape

Thats for a stem. What are you trying to buy?

Just a nano & whatever I need to go with it! I don't have an existing set up.

That's for hitting your Nano dry - your nano should come with one. If you are looking to connect to water, you need the GonG adapters

Ah great. I'm a bit confused about what comes with the nano.

Last edited by a moderator:
scarlettohaira,
Reactions: Snappo
Top Bottom