vape4life

Banned for life
Why nervous? You still use the all glass stem, but instead of putting your lips on the end, you put the HT on it....nothing to be nervous about at all. But it's cool, you obviously are getting the full effects!

I still can't decide between getting only the eNano or getting the EV2 TOO.

vape4life,

poonman

Why nervous? You still use the all glass stem, but instead of putting your lips on the end, you put the HT on it....nothing to be nervous about at all. But it's cool, you obviously are getting the full effects!

I still can't decide between getting only the eNano or getting the EV2 TOO.

Hey buddy ,
another new adopter ?
You're too much :)

but how much is it with the discount for the E-nano until Feb. 03 ?

poonman,

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey bro, you know me well :) Trying out the logs, see how it compares with the Cloud...can always use the classifieds if need be, but i'm fully confident that I will love the eNano, especially at $175 and $6 shipping ;)

Because some people were close but missed the cutoff time. I've extended both sales until Sunday Feb 3. Please keep in mind the E-Nano is backordered for at least 2-3 weeks. Thanks

Andy
Hey Andy, since the eNano is backordered i'm just curious, if I buy both for $299, will you ship out the Ev2 first, or wait till the eNano is in stock and ship both together? Or is the choice mine based on shipping cost?

vape4life,
Reactions: poonman

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
just purchased my e-nana today, add it to my ssv, with standard hc mini whip, and lsv hc with ground glass wand, thermovape t1, revolution, & evolution, but this looks like the most promising and even appears to give bigger hits than the ssv. I AM FOR SURE A CLOUD CHASER, and this thing looks like it rips on just a pinch. but back order 2-3 weeks, oh well, hopefully i save enough for the GonG, Walnut looking real nice, i am looking into the toasty top roasting tubes for the E-nano, anybody tried these with it
The only thing i can see that is a disadvantage to this unit compared to some competitors, like the toasty top you can un-thread the heating element if it ever goes out and easily replace, also nice for cleaning, that would be a great feature
Also if there is any way to get one of these in Purple Heart Wood, I would gladly wait a little longer

nickb,

scottio19

scotty
What do you mean a toasty top FOR the Enano? And tried it with it? I don't follow.

He is talking about using Alan's roasting tubes from the TT/HI on the E-Nano. I'm not sure if it will work, as the inner diameter of the heater ports may be different.

scottio19,
Would the all glass wand fit other 3/8 cores like the UD?-looks interesting. 20 Dollars is a small price to pay. When you figure you will never need to buy silicone to mate your glass n log again
Yes and its mentioned several times in this thread.

kingofnull,

max

Out to lunch
I've found that a 3/8" screen works best for me in supplementing the glass screen in the 'glass wand'. Hammering the screen is also helpful to keep it clean longer and spread it out slightly for a better fit. I've found that it usually stays put when blowing out a finished bowl (always blow it out when hot), and if it comes out it's no big deal. I ordered a pack of 100 on eBay for $6.50 (search for stainless steel pipe screens).

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/get-hammered.4785/#post-190267

edit- brasspipescreens.com has the ss screens as well, even a little cheaper.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Fuck, I think I chipped the honeycomb glass wand trying to unclog it (the screen piece). It's still perfectly fine, but I am now scared. So I just ordered another one :-). Hopefully Andy can ship it relatively quick. However, my wand is still completely fine :-). But want to get a new one just in case :-)

newVaper420,

wonderfox

About to order an E-nano! Does the offer still include the free wand?
EDIT: Ordered! :D

wonderfox,

vape4life

Banned for life
I automatically assumed it was the exact same offer. Pretty sure Andy would have said something if otherwise. But I could be wrong.

vape4life,

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
How about some OLD GROWTH REDWOOD from California?
Ya that redwood looks good too, but I really like that purple heart wood. I think I am going see if i buy a blank big enough if he can use that

nickb,

max

Out to lunch
Ya that redwood looks good too, but I really like that purple heart wood. I think I am going see if i buy a blank big enough if he can use that
Using customer provided wood can be risky. Most blanks you find are partially air dried, instead of kiln dried, and if they're not dry enough they'll crack/split. Purpleheart is also very dense, easily dulling cutting tools, and the dust can be irritating. Redwood OTOH is a soft wood- easy to work with but also easily dented.

max,
Just combusted. Sort of forgot I had already cached a load and cranked it to 10. I knew the minute I saw a yellowish tinge to the clouds that it was smoke. It's only the second time I've used setting 10, and I think it'll be the last. 8 and 9 are already more than powerful enough.

The regular GonG (not the all glass) is super easy to clean. Cotton swab + alcohol. A little splash of alcohol + salt and shake it between your fingers. New screens as mentioned above are super cheap. The ones I use for my Solo are .5 and they fit perfectly after being domed over a thin Sharpie.

kingofnull,

vape4life

Banned for life
Should I get the regular gong AND the all glass OR just the regular? I would also use a screen with the all glass so I guess it makes no sense to get the all glass as well?

vape4life,
Top Bottom