• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Great vid by Enchantre! I am very much looking forward to trying this in my Nano. This little bad boy just continues to impress. Would it be easier to open the temp control dial or the vaporizer unit to "flip" the cord? Between the temp dial and my nano unit there is one twist that prevents the cable from sitting flat. Small detail overlooked, but could save alot of potential frustration as my dial always ends up sitting face down. Already noticed a bit of paint wearing off the dial and well as occassional accidental temperature bumps because of this. This, and maybe the little blue light...i'd prefer to probably not have it at all, or maybe not stick out and be pointy? Very minor, and i'm pretty sure at this point those are my only negatives if you can even call it that! Positives review still in the works.
It's easier to open the vaporizer to flip it. Send it back and I'll do it for you or, carefully pull the cork off at the 9&3 position relative to the cord. Unscrew the 2 screws using a #1 phillips driver, pull the base flip the cord, replace base, screws and cork.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
:bigleaf:
It's easier to open the vaporizer to flip it. Send it back and I'll do it for you or, carefully pull the cork off at the 9&3 position relative to the cord. Unscrew the 2 screws using a #1 phillips driver, pull the base flip the cord, replace base, screws and cork.
:clap:

BLAZING OG,

biohacker

The blue light?
Just put black electrical tape over if it bugs you!

I like the blue light so I know it's on! Enchantre!

Tape would be too tacky...i'm sure Andy would have made me one without it but it doesn't bother me really that much. I would just prefer a "rounded" led instead of pointy one. Not a complaint whatsoever.

I know it's on when it's plugged into the outlet ;-) I never leave it plugged in and just turn it off with the dial.

Thanks Andy! Sounds simple enough to do myself. What is the cord actually attached to in the unit? Screws? Will the cork stay sticking after reapplying?

Caligula

Maximus
Tape would be too tacky...i'm sure Andy would have made me one without it but it doesn't bother me really that much. I would just prefer a "rounded" led instead of pointy one. Not a complaint whatsoever.

FWIW, Andy removed the LED for another customer upon request (@EveryDayAmnesiac ). You're left with a hole there though. IDK what you'd prefer more? Maybe @ACE OF VAPE could consider selling matching wood "plugs" for people who want to do an LED delete (assuming enough people want to do this of course)?

EveryDayAmnesiac

FWIW, Andy removed the LED for another customer upon request (@EveryDayAmnesiac ). You're left with a hole there though. IDK what you'd prefer more? Maybe @ACE OF VAPE could consider selling matching wood "plugs" for people who want to do an LED delete (assuming enough people want to do this of course)?

'Tis true!

I'm not sure why I wanted the no light. It pointed out too far on mine, I guess. But with no light you also get a little peek behind the curtain...

Really, I wish I had just ordered no light in the first place so no hole.

But yeah, in retrospect... I'm not really sure if I prefer light or no light and hole. :shrug:

I'm sure you could find pics if you really wanted to. :brow:

Glad I could help here!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
'Tis true!

I'm not sure why I wanted the no light. It pointed out too far on mine, I guess. But with no light you also get a little peek behind the curtain...

Really, I wish I had just ordered no light in the first place so no hole.

But yeah, in retrospect... I'm not really sure if I prefer light or no light and hole. :shrug:

I'm sure you could find pics if you really wanted to. :brow:

Glad I could help here!

NIKE said, "Just Do It"!

biohacker

Naw, i'd rather have the light than a hole lol I figured it would be less to work to not drill the hole. I wonder if mine sticks out too far...but I think others are the same?

EveryDayAmnesiac

I thought I had read some pages back that "no light" didn't mean a hole with no light...
It meant no hole drilled, and the light was inside the housing, down in the well... so, it would glow blue out the top.

If that is true, I think that would SO ROCK!

I think you're right, and I was just phrasing it in kind of a stupid manner.

Although, I thought ordering no light meant no hole AND no light whatsoever. I thought light out the top was for special orders only.

Order it with no light, and no hole will be there, that's for sure.

Order it with a light, then.... that hole is there... unless special ordered?.

Oh, fuck. I don't know.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I think you're right, and I was just phrasing it in kind of a stupid manner.

Although, I thought ordering no light meant no hole AND no light whatsoever. I thought light out the top was for special orders only.

Order it with no light, and no hole will be there, that's for sure.

Order it with a light, then.... that hole is there... unless special ordered?.

Oh, fuck. I don't know.[/
You can order no light no hole. I made a few with the light on the inside but it was no fun and I don't want to do it again
Naw, i'd rather have the light than a hole lol I figured it would be less to work to not drill the hole. I wonder if mine sticks out too far...but I think others are the same?
if it sticks out too far, very carefully push it in a little with something soft like an erasure. It floats on the wire and is not glued in or anything.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I've noticed that with Andy's basket screens I can now adjust the distance of my herb to the heating element. This has brought vapor production and efficiency to yet another level for me. This thing keeps surprising me every time I think I've got it down! I still say it's the best vape I've ever used! (and Ive used ALOT)

biohacker

Thanks Vito, i'll have to find me one of those. I wonder if Andy will start making something for it. Does the Arizer one actually perform well? With oils?

biohacker,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It performs as well as any could.
It works better on the Nano than on the Solo... due to the Solo's auto shutoff during inactivity, so for that vape, it is a very short term tool, but on other vaporizers with central Heater Cores it works well.
KGrHqNrkFG9sdFYFPBR3y3rTQ60_35.jpg

as

So had my nano a few days now and this is how im falling the nano

It hits sooo hard and I'm finding a stronger draw to produced bigger hits.
Big flavor for fest few draw s before i tern it up.
Still in shock at how small it is.
I no i said its hits v/hard but need to add that this is a vapor bong beast.
Instant vapor when you have a hot stem.
Still only a few seconds tho if starting with a cold stem.
a BIG plus for me and my unit don't think they are all like this? But i can not combust i can get all most black abv but with a lite i can see its still brown and i have tryed to combust a lot bin using 10 the most with difrent draws.

dislikes
I wold like the temp controller on the vape or maybe at the plug.
The temp controller could do with not moving so freely if it was stiffer or clicked in at points it would
eliminate the chance of moving by accident.
I personley would prefer to have a removable cored.
Would also like to have no lite or the lite be on the inside.
The one thing the bugs me the most is that the gong gets fucking hot and has no handle or nobs like my solo gong i really think it would help a lot

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The one thing the bugs me the most is that the gong gets fucking hot and has no handle or nobs like my solo gong i really think it would help a lot

I configure my glass water paths to have a carburetor to prevent burning my hands.

Your right about the nobs on the SOLO GonG would be nice on the NANO GonG.

Last edited:

biohacker

dislikes
I wold like the temp controller on the vape or maybe at the plug.
The temp controller could do with not moving so freely if it was stiffer or clicked in at points it would
eliminate the chance of moving by accident.
I personley would prefer to have a removable cored.
Would also like to have no lite or the lite be on the inside.

Just got one word for the hot gong - EPIK.

I agree with the temp dial location. Can't stand it, would rather have it at the plug or near the vape as well.

as

I have put a silicone sleeve on the gong but nobs would be better

I do have a carb on my bong but i like to refill fast!

Loveing mixing it up and fucking about trying nee things with my nani got to Bud chunks in my stem ATM flavor and clouds

vorrange

Vapor.wise
It seems people are kind of rediscovering the toss-a-nug method. :)

What is funny is that one of the first nano videos to show the new product has Andy endorsing this method as the one he uses with the Nano, what goes around comes around. ;)
I say this because, although i had already tried that method, it was that video that made me try it again and i also rediscovered it.

Top Bottom