• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

green2brown

Sorry I couldn't post any videos yet! I'm having some technical difficulties. Everything should be solved by Friday!

In the meantime, I tried adding some full melt to my stem last night. I didn't weigh it, but I used my standard dab's worth plus about .1 of flower. Nothing dripped onto the heater screen! It stayed perfectly clean. When filling the stem, I added the hash FIRST though, so the herb could act as a divider between the heater and the hash. I used temp 6 on the dial and got 9 really solid hits before quitting. It may have been able to go on longer. This thing is INCREDIBLY efficient and apparently works GREAT with full melt. I'll try some others over the next couple days and report back.

BTW, the flavor of the flower was popcorny after 2 hits, but the hash flavor kept pulling through.

max

Out to lunch
the flavor of the flower was popcorny after 2 hits
Just means you used up the bowl contents, or the taste of the ABV overwhelmed the taste of the unvaped portion.

max,

green2brown

I was just letting people know how long the flavor lasted at that temp. And that it was impressive that the hash flavor still pulled through since that popcorny taste is usually overwhelming.

Two questions for those of you who have received the Nano. Thanks.
  1. Does it say "e-nano" or "epicvape" on the Nano above the light?
  2. Is the packaging from EpicVape discrete? What words are on the box? Pictures would be nice. I need to figure where to have this sent.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Two questions for those of you who have received the Nano. Thanks.
  1. Does it say "e-nano" or "epicvape" on the Nano above the light?
  2. Is the packaging from EpicVape discrete? What words are on the box? Pictures would be nice. I need to figure where to have this sent.

Mine says epicvape and yes the pkging is super discreet. No one knew anything.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
You could always send it to my house!
Ed's got a pre-production unit. The production units say epicvape on the back and e-nano on the front. If you don't want any markings I can leave them off. It ships in a plain brown box with the return address from Artuva. CO.

Andy

tdandre

maconheiro revolucionario
Andy, asked you in mail but did not get an answer
so is the free shipping valid for international shipping?

tdandre,

mmafighterthe25

i got the cloud not to long ago, i think im gonna have to paypal bill me later an get me a e-nano.

We need some user videos of the e-nano. COME ON!!!

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

bassplayer

Maybe this has been asked already - I have a Cloud that I use nightly and love, however it does take about 15-20 min to heat up, so if I need to medicate late at night (I often wake up and can't get back to sleep) I usually opt for some concentrate on a Ti nail. I would like to go all-flower and I like the 2-minute warmup time of the e-nano - would this be the best option for me to complement the Cloud or would something like the EV-2 be better (or maybe a SSV or whatever...)?

green2brown

Maybe this has been asked already - I have a Cloud that I use nightly and love, however it does take about 15-20 min to heat up, so if I need to medicate late at night (I often wake up and can't get back to sleep) I usually opt for some concentrate on a Ti nail. I would like to go all-flower and I like the 2-minute warmup time of the e-nano - would this be the best option for me to complement the Cloud or would something like the EV-2 be better (or maybe a SSV or whatever...)?

From my understanding, the EV-2 is more of a heavy hitter that requires more material whereas the Nano strives for efficiency. I haven't tried the EV-2 yet, but I'd imagine it's also rather efficient? So my suggestion would be choose based on your needs. If you'd be good off a .1g stem, then the Nano should do it. If you need more, then you may wanna go with the EV-2.

Heat

Kinda wish I got the 18 mm adapter for a change up from silicone. Oh well I'll live I'm sure!!

So you need to buy an 18mm GonG adapter to avoid using the silicone tubing? Or is there something I'm missing here? I would like to take advantage of the E-nano special in January with the free wand and free shipping for 175 but need to know if I need to buy accessories with my order. Is there a direct draw wand (no silicone) that ships with the E-nano? I guess I'm confused...

Heat,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
So you need to buy an 18mm GonG adapter to avoid using the silicone tubing? Or is there something I'm missing here? I would like to take advantage of the E-nano special in January with the free wand and free shipping for 175 but need to know if I need to buy accessories with my order. Is there a direct draw wand (no silicone) that ships with the E-nano? I guess I'm confused...
Yes, The January special comes with an all glass wand, no silicone. The GonG adapter is only for attaching additional water devices.

((Note I'm aware that 1 or 2 units went out with the regular (silicone/Glass wand) E-mail direct if you didn't get an all glass wand and I'll send one out ASAP))

ACE OF VAPE,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If you got the free shipping on the website, how was that sent, USPS or UPS? I didn't get a tracking number, and just want to know when I should be expecting my package. If I need to sign, I would like to be home so I don't miss it.

newVaper420,

Heat

Yes, The January special comes with an all glass wand, no silicone. The GonG adapter is only for attaching additional water devices.

((Note I'm aware that 1 or 2 units went out with the regular (silicone/Glass wand) E-mail direct if you didn't get an all glass wand and I'll send one out ASAP))

Awesome! Thanks for your quick reply! That's what I was hoping to hear, but just wasn't sure because the videos posted thus far show something a bit different. Either way I think it's a sweet piece!

Heat,

max

Out to lunch
I tried out my Nano last night for the first time, and liked it a lot. Between the fully adjustable temp and the big hits available via the easy draw, I see myself using my Cloud less often. The air flow is much better than I'm used to (PD and CRZ). You do NOT have to sip with this vape and glass wand. I hesitate to use the term 'wand' since that's usually attached to tubing, and there is no tubing supplied with the upgrade wand, nor is any required IMO. To me it's a stem or vapor tube, but you certainly could attach tubing if you wanted.

You mention the SSV, and that one popped into my head last night. The Nano hits approach the big rich hits you can get with the 7th Floor model, but they're more predictable due to the smaller bowl and being closer to it. You can more easily tell when you're getting a whopper of a hit and then cut it short. I found that easy to detect, then still had enough room in my lungs to draw in a good bit of fresh air to cool the hit in my lungs. So to me the big hits were big enough, but more predictable and controllable than the SSV. It's certainly easier to handle for a late night hit or two. The temp controller is also the best analog design I've used-very easy to dial in your favorite temp settings.

What I don't like is the glass screen. The holes are great for air flow but too big otherwise. I was spitting out herb particles with every hit, and quickly added a stainless steel screen (not easily). I had one exactly the inner diameter of the tube and had to trim it on just one side very slightly for a good fit on the sides. I found it best to go for a slightly humped up screen (as with the SSV), tucking the edges down around the sides. The alternative to adding a screen, for me, would be to load small pieces, like with the Vapolution. As long as you can vape pieces without them falling apart too much in the bowl as you vape, you should be able to avoid herb passing through the glass screen. All in all, IMO the hits are worth the hassle of dealing with an added screen, or avoiding ground bud that'll get through the holes.

As for the Nano being complementary to the EV or EV2, I don't see it unless maybe you don't have a big hitter, and you want to take advantage of the special package price. But you've got variable temp and a free flowing draw with the Nano. You can sip if you want and you can hit big if you want. You can go high temp if you want. The bowl holds quite a bit more than the traditional stainless steel log vape stem. You can pack tight or loose to get the draw speed you want. I just can't imagine having any urge to use an EV2 even if I've got both vapes sitting side by side ready to go. If the Nano serves me well enough to use my Cloud less often, there's certainly no reason for me to use anything in between the two. The little Nano can pack a big punch and get me very elevated much quicker than I can with my CRZ. I've used a HI but it's been a while. I would like to do some A/B, side by side comparison with a HI, using a stem that has the same air flow properties and bowl size.

I don't know what the "standard glass wand" is like, since there's no pic on the site, but I'd like to see a wand/stem available with the excellent air flow of the all glass piece and the screening ability of the stainless steel screen. I can't taste a ss screen so there's no downside to it for me, but I'd like a system that's easier to deal with than my rigged up added screen. The vape is just too enjoyable to use to let a screen issue get in the way though. I'll deal with it, as is, if I have to. All in all, an excellent update on the log vape design.

toros23

The heating element on this vape is same size as some others out there, so for me it has been fun experimenting with different accessories. I have actually been mostly using a bigger glass GonG that I picked up from UD a while back. All the UD accessories work great and I am guessing the HI accessories should also be a good fit.

I agree that the glass "screen" needs an accompanying SS screen in most cases. I know one of the screen packs sold over on UD has some 10mm screens that fit very nicely in the all-glass wand but not sure which one.

I have been experimenting with small loads and bigger loads with different stems/tubes/GonG's and the E-Nano has yet to disappoint.

green2brown

Has anyone tried packing the stem without grinding like in the beta video? I gave it a shot... stuck a .1 nug in, took 2 nice flavorful hits at 3 1/2 which dried it out, then poked the nug a couple times with the Epik (what a useful tool BTW) which crumbled it to bits, and then finished it off with 2 more big hits at 5 1/2. Doing it this way helped me avoid sucking any bud through the glass screen.

Quick question: do people find the Nano requires any more stirring than other logs? I find I need to stir every 2 hits at lower temps and in between hits at higher temps to maintain an even ABV. I don't really remember how often the UD required stirring.

green2brown,
Lucky folks enjoying their E-nano. I really hope its worth the wait. I certainly wouldn't have ordered and paid for mine in December if I thought I wasn't going to receive it until February.

kingofnull,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'm praying I get my E-Nano today but most likely tomorrow. I'm praying though when I get home that the package is there, but I have no idea. No idea about tracking or anything like that LOL.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom