Sorry I couldn't post any videos yet! I'm having some technical difficulties. Everything should be solved by Friday! In the meantime, I tried adding some full melt to my stem last night. I didn't weigh it, but I used my standard dab's worth plus about .1 of flower. Nothing dripped onto the heater screen! It stayed perfectly clean. When filling the stem, I added the hash FIRST though, so the herb could act as a divider between the heater and the hash. I used temp 6 on the dial and got 9 really solid hits before quitting. It may have been able to go on longer. This thing is INCREDIBLY efficient and apparently works GREAT with full melt. I'll try some others over the next couple days and report back. BTW, the flavor of the flower was popcorny after 2 hits, but the hash flavor kept pulling through.