E-Nail Nail Advice

Dkdave

Hello, I've been using an e-nail for a few months now and must say its the best purchase i have made!

Anyway, I'm looking for some advice on a decent nail to use with it. At the moment i'm using some un-named Ti one and i don't think i'm getting the full potential from this rig. Probably looking to stay Ti unless there are any other decent suggestions, also my coil is 16mm.

Cheers

Dkdave,

_WaxPayne_

If you got the money to spend, check out the Liger by Concentrate Connoisseur Accessories . It's really popular here on FC and is a quality nail with great features. It heats better than most enail nails because the vapor bucket is fully surrounded by the coil, making it more efficient. Im ordering mine next week with a quartz insert :)

link : http://www.cca710.com/liger/

If you need a cheap quick fix to hold you over like I did , you can get something like this :

http://www.dhgate.com/product/electric-quartz-nail-quartz-enail-for-smoking/230298136.html

This is what im using at the moment and i like it but if you like to Q-tip your enail after each use, you need to use skinnier qtips or do what i did and rip most of the cotton off each of the qtip so it fits in the quartz dish more easily . The central airpath makes using regular qtips more difficult. *Note: i have the 16mm version to go with a 16mm coil so maybe a 20mm would be easier to Qtip.

Dkdave

The Liger does look like a real solid nail, will defiantly have to have a further look at that.

Do you have a mid range alternative, around $60 or so? Is there any slightly cheaper alternatives that perform just as well or slightly less. I am prepared to pay the Liger price, just may not be able to afford this month. (Recently came back from holiday)

I do like the look of the Liger though and will consider that as my next bigger purchase. I wouldn't say i'm looking for a cheap quick fix nor splash the cash at the moment if you get what i'm aiming for.

Dkdave,

_WaxPayne_

I mean I have a hybrid nail that has those little quartz dishes but the problem with those is that they heat only part of the nail and only heat the bottom of quartz dish. That's why i went with the cheaper quartz nail I posted earlier. Because the design allows for the coil to surround the head of the nail, which is where you'll be dabbin. I'm hoping my fellow fc'ers can add some input on this .

Forgot to tell you , if you order from cca use coupon code Fuckcombustion to get a discount .

_WaxPayne_,
Reactions: OldOyler

Dkdave

Yeah i also picked one of those up, with the flat coil. Worked decent for its first couple of dabs but since then it hasn't been too good.

I understand what you mean, it does look like it would perform a lot better than the ones that use a flat coil. I will have to order one, will carry on looking around for a decent Ti one also. May just end up waiting for the Liger though.

Dkdave,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've been impressed with the performance on the d-nail sapphire halo, I hear the SiC halo is a comparable dish and considerably more affordable. You would need a compatible base and flat coil. There is a sapphire insert you can get if you want.

psychonaut,

Dkdave

I'm heavily leaning towards a Ti nail, just had more success and pleasure dabbing off Ti at the moment. May be as iv'e not had another decent set-up but right now i do prefer Ti.

Could you recommend any decent sites for nails? Most of the ones iv'e been looking through don't have many nails for use with an e-nail.

Dkdave,

Dkdave

Yeah iv'e been using dhgate for some small purchases, was going to get a quality nail now though. Is there actually that much performance/taste difference?

I like the look of a deeper dish Ti nail, the one i use currently is fairly shallow, some of the deep ones look decent.

Last edited:
Dkdave,
Top Bottom