e cigs

OC513

Dabaholic
I have been on them for a year now.......I quit a 25 year, pack a day Marlboro habit because of them.

OC513,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
What e cig should I buy for a friend who smokes gnarly rollies every night?

bluntfaced,

OC513

Dabaholic
bluntfaced said:
What e cig should I buy for a friend who smokes gnarly rollies every night?
hard to answer as there are so many....I would start him out with a model KR-808D1....its what I started with.......hits hard and has many flavor options. If you need a site rec PM me and I will send you a link.

OC513,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The 510 is the 'most popular' amongst new users. One thing I CAN advise is to DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!
Learn about the different models, batteries etc and how they are interchangeable (with an adapter)

Look at the 'base model' of what you buy. If you buy something branded, then chances are that will be the only place you can go for accessories etc.

AGBeer,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah I've been reading around the e cig forum a little, there is so much to process. It's hard because I'm not a cigarette smoker myself, I've never enjoyed the nicotine buzz. All a know is my friend smokes rollies of jester so she's probably gonna want dank nicotine vape or it won't really satiate the cravings right?

Is there like a basic tutorial you could direct me to? I can't find anything concise and I really don't want to spend hours skimming through like I do researching my own vapes :lol:

bluntfaced,

wthanna

I would like to thank all of the forum e-cig users! You have helped me take the leap into the world of e-cigs. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've had a cigarette. I purchased a "Vapor King" (which is a branded KR-808D-1) from http://www.Vapor4life.com/ and couldn't be happier. In this short amount of time my lungs are already thanking me. I have already converted a good friend of mine as well. Spread the word about these things to all your smoking friends! A few posts in a forum may have already saved a life or two! Thanks again. Goodbye combustion.

wthanna,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow Wthanna! I'm so glad you jumped in on the ecigs! I'm over a year off cigs too after more than 25 years!

@ Cstrait - There are SOOOO many choices out there and the ideas for what to recommend to a new person keep changing as technology and devices improve.

The KR808 is a good choice if you want to use cartomizers, The 510 kit is a cheap but decent starter kit. The newest thing everyone seems to love and recommend would be the Ego/Tornado or the larger battery version called F16/Hello. They are great and they now make cartomizers that fit the 510. They also now make drip tips for those that don't want to fiddle with cartridge filling, etc....just drip & vape :)

Technology has improved greatly in these last few months too in the ecig world...with more improvements en route! My first device I had to change batteries every few hours. Now I charge my battery once every 2 days :D

Here's another thread here with some ecig info and link to the big ecig forum, there are other smaller ones too if you google around a bit. You're also more than welcome to message me if you'd like. I've owned almost every model out there :) Never will be a smoker again I can say that with confidence now. Good luck

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1634

Lo,
Top Bottom