E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Man... not sure how long that would last - the batty is REALLY tiny! They don't last long for ecig purposes at all, more like emergency backup to most folks. Not sure how much the Rev draws on power. Just got the T1 and it eats battys for lunch - I can't imagine the SD Key ring lasting very long at all.

I will say it was about 3 yrs ago I got the original SD from the UK and quit smoking cigs the day it arrived. I had tried some small crappy ecigs and laughed at them while I smoked. Now the SD's are totally outdated as the industry is growing at light speed but... still have a soft spot for Trog from the UK for the original SD's.

Lo,

Foster

Hi everybody,

I have been loving the idea of e-cigs for a while, and have decided to try it. I have no access to concentrates, but can get some crip asss dank fiyah strains.

So basicially, I plan to make my own e-cig juice (was going to try to use a 1/4 oz dank, VG, and a crockpot). Any tips of making it as potent as possible?

Also, i want to buy a reasonably priced, yet high quality e-cig with a tank atomizer. I have amazon credit, so if it is sold on amazon that would be a plus, but I am open to non-amazon products also. I am pretty set on the tank atomizer part (dont want to be reapplying drops constantly). I like the glowing lights resembling a lit joint also, but yet again not required.

I would love some feedback, advice and ideas. Thanks

Foster,

DaProfessor

I did a similar mouthpiece mod using parts from thermovape. I mainly use cartomizers, but sometimes e-juice still gets into my mouth. Using a mouthpiece like the one shown below, I get zero e-juice thru the tip and it reduces throat hit. Works especially well when dripping directly on an atomizer also. I don't like throat hit, so its a positive for me.

UFOmouthpiece.jpg

DaProfessor,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I got one of those new cartomizer style double wick atomizers(forgot what it's called) and I am pretty impressed. Gives me clouds close to what some of the LR atty give and this is their standard model(which is barely and I mean barely lower volt vs standard atty). I sampled the LR and that was even better, but all they had was demo units. I also got a flavor called a G-Spot Martini, it's got this grapish, orange taste, with a splash of citrus perfume on an attractive woman. Yummy indeed.

lesvape,

Makai

Yes sir we made the worlds first Cart that can dry fire over a month and not burn out?

Whos ready for a cart that will last a year and provide you with the greatest taste ever?

Whos ready for the next generation of cartomizers that will be warrantied for over 6 months?

I'm waiting for this since I started vaping (e-cigs) a few months ago. I assume the atomizers will work with PG and VG liquids? Will they be available in Europe? Do you have a patent for it?

Makai,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I'm waiting for this since I started vaping (e-cigs) a few months ago. I assume the atomizers will work with PG and VG liquids? Will they be available in Europe? Do you have a patent for it?

We are still testing them, they work but still not produce the vapor needed to compete with other ecig carts, but produce kick ass vapor for oils. Once they are done we will file paperwork and production begins.

Anyone know about these CE4 attys?

You mean Ce4 Cartos?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

bigsnack

what is the glass variant called? The CE4 are pretty new right? And I am told come in an LR variant that's suppose to be top shelf, specially in the replaceable atty models?

bigsnack,

bigsnack

Would plexy-glass be a good material for tanks, because I think I saw some that are made out of it.

bigsnack,

Makai

The CE4+ are quite good clearomizers. Apart from the fact that you sometimes have to tilt them to make the wick soak with liquid. Large amount of warm vapor and nice taste. Though I'd rather order the Vivi Nova tanks next time. You can easily clean, dryburn and replace the parts of that clearomizer and you have the choice between 3 different resistances (1.8 Ohm, 2.4 Ohm and 2.8 Ohm)

The material of those tanks only seems to be a problem when you use menthol liquids. In combination with heat the menthol seems to make them crack and leak. With the Vivi Nova you can optionally use a tank made of metal that won't crack.

Makai,
Reactions: bigsnack

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Yeah thats the model I got 1.6ml tank CE4+. I think my next purchase will be the model with replaceable atty in a lower res variant. Right now it's up there as one of the best I have used. I tried in the past a large dual coil cart, but that was bulky and not as good, or smooth.

lesvape,
Reactions: bigsnack

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Quad coil ejuice carts are ready on delta9vapes.com so if you want the most vapor out of your unit this is it.

3 ohms currently and works great on 3.7v

JoeKickass

Ego C-Twist:
g15wv.jpg

I purchased a black 1000mah one from cignot.com for $31 and, get ready for it, it does not suck.

No warranty, made in China, this should be news to no one but I believe it's functionally unique right now:

It is able to smoothly increase/decrease the voltage via a dial/potentiometer on the bottom from 3.35v to 4.95v as long as you don't ask it to give more than 2.5 amps. I bought it thinking I would use the high voltage for 2.4 carts and the low voltage for 1.5's but it really works best for 2.4's.

You can start off at low voltage and long button presses and then as the cart warms up you can turn the voltage up and start just tapping the button, but the great thing is if you see the heater start to dry out (vapor thins out) you can just turn it down again and it re-primes much easier than trying to tap the button quickly!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The tank is ready guys, Here is a video and you can get 20% off by using the code SSTANK

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo

u bwade wunner

I just picked up the Vmax VV SS version 4 ( 5amp) with Blue leds and I also picked up the Vivo rebuilable tank.Has anyone else got this.I cant wait.Its a twin 18350 mod.Its a first for me .Up to now I've been using my 18650 mod but my charger will do the lot so no biggy.

I have been using my ecig alot lately and my vaporizer a lot less:) .Not my choice,work restrictions etc. left me no choice.The good news is i can hammer the MMj message home now without fear.anyway few pictures out there.This guy i ve watched for a while.he knows his shit.Price was $90 and $9 shipping worldwide from China www.timeeast.net.Thank you China.

Has anyone found a decent organic tobacco juice out there to use?. im trying to find the healthiest combo for vaping juice
I have been using boge attys up to now. I will be glad to leave the plastic sheated wiring which feature inside the Boge behind and start build/rebuild my own attys out of S Steel wick.

anywayz together with exercise(reg Mbiking) and Diet my ecig is keeping me relaxed and helping me to cope with the crazy world we live in.That is a big bonus.I was worried about quitting my MMJ.Not perfect but a good option for me until those douchebags running the show sort out their shit.Vape on

u bwade wunner,

BigBowlVaper

I just picked up the Vmax VV SS version 4 ( 5amp) with Blue leds and I also picked up the Vivo rebuilable tank.Has anyone else got this.I cant wait.Its a twin 18350 mod.Its a first for me .Up to now I've been using my 18650 mod but my charger will do the lot so no biggy.

I have been using my ecig alot lately and my vaporizer a lot less:) .Not my choice,work restrictions etc. left me no choice.The good news is i can hammer the MMj message home now without fear.anyway few pictures out there.This guy i ve watched for a while.he knows his shit.Price was $90 and $9 shipping worldwide from China www.timeeast.net.Thank you China.

Has anyone found a decent organic tobacco juice out there to use?. im trying to find the healthiest combo for vaping juice
I have been using boge attys up to now. I will be glad to leave the plastic sheated wiring which feature inside the Boge behind and start build/rebuild my own attys out of S Steel wick.

anywayz together with exercise(reg Mbiking) and Diet my ecig is keeping me relaxed and helping me to cope with the crazy world we live in.That is a big bonus.I was worried about quitting my MMJ.Not perfect but a good option for me until those douchebags running the show sort out their shit.Vape on
As for the best tobacco juice I suggest you try Johnson Creek http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com
My favorite juices out of all their juices are Domestic and Tennessee cured.

mod note: Please do not post links to eBay auctions. Link removed.

BigBowlVaper,

u bwade wunner

Thanks bigbowlvapor

Im looking for a dry herb cart to fit a 510 connection.I dont wanna buy a whole kit.looking for a herb cart that works well and does an even vape.They will be popular soon as soon as they ve work how to do it.I guess though trying to get herbcart to vape temp will put a lot of strain on lithium batteries but I m sure someone will figure it out eventually.

I had a look at those juices nice but $95 for shipping whew.So I ordered gandalf ejuice and a few others from heathers heavenly vapes $4 shipping :p and next ill order the long bottom leaf i think from epipemods

Well my vmax arrived and i m sold on VV its so good to be able to drop or raise temps when your e liquid isnt tasting how you want or throat hit is a little weak/strong.

the Vmax V4 with the vivi mini nova is a beaut combo.I ve spent the last week or so with it so not enough time but enough that I ve got to know it.Ive used it a lot.Ummm maybe way too much actually:lol:its right here with me now.

the vmax is rock solid and pretty heavy.its beautifully finished.real heavy SS,awesome quality for a cheap sub$100 mod.I 'm surprised provari haven't spat the dummy out over it.I m being careful not to drop it because of the electronics inside.Im also just screwing the tank down enough so it connects.I heard there wre problems with the earlier models from screwing tanks/cartos down too much.Its a real nice unit ,nice spinning solid clicky button good threads and a nice juice well around the 510 connection.No ego connection though which for me was good because i did nt have to use the adapter to cover the ego threads.battery time for me is a day comfortably on two 18350 batts stacked.There are five vent holes in the bottom of the unit.It stands up too but the slightest movement and it will fall over.its machined and rounded so not as stable as it could be.

heads turn when you use thing on the street,it is a little on the large side but hey its a small price to pay for using such a nice device:D someones gotta do it:lol:

I like that the vivi rebuildable tank has no plastic wiring inside and you can rebuild em quick as flash too, under 5 minutes start to finish with minimal tools.PBusardi does a nice youtube on the vivi tank and how to rewick etc.
I ve been vaping heavy dark coffee blends and cinnamon choco with ease which would have ruined my cartos.Its best to dismantle and rinse the insides wick etc between fills.My place smells like a cake shop:).still on the same element that came with it, a week or so ago.real clean and fresh taste too.

I m moving into darker tobacco strains next and looking at organic tobacco juices.

will post when my gandalf and other juices arrive

u bwade wunner,
Top Bottom