E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
dmatrix7 said:
+1 for Reos. I quit smoking over a year ago now with a Joye Ego, but found it lacking and a hassle. Now I own 3 Reos and it totally rules.

For beginners I would recommend a Volt kit from smokelessimage.com.

Just traded my buzz pro for a reo mini....love it!!!

2012-02-09213157.jpg

JDSupreme,

Vitolo

Vaporist
HoneyBee 555 said:
:peace:

I am new to FC

I recently purchased an Omicron to vape BHO.. and I think its ok.

At the same moment a friend of mine bought an ecig in Poland (Brand "Mild" http://en.mild.pl/) we tried if I could use the Omicron Cartridge in the Mild (Pure) and it worked perfectly. It had the same screw thread, only the battery was smaller.

So I was wondering are there more models which i can use with my omicron carts? Will they go in the Lavatube, or the Ego_T (and if so which ones?) They won't fit in my girlfriends Joytech Joye 510-T (different screw threat).

I am especially interested in something bigger with variable voltage (like the Persei), for myself. I wanted to buy another pair for a friend of mine who likes it but doesn't have the money for it.

Its not that I don't want to support the makers of the omicron, but I believe its more the cartridge they developed right? Or can I buy other cartridges and 'modify' them myself (?) so i can use solid wax etc.

My apologies if I asked questions already answered, but I couldn't find it...

Hope we can share.. :peace:
No other Ecig threaded device can fit with your Omicron
Refer to the "Omicron" Thread at Omicron for Concentrates your other questions can be answered there.

Vitolo,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Vitolo said:
HoneyBee 555 said:
:peace:

I am new to FC

I recently purchased an Omicron to vape BHO.. and I think its ok.

At the same moment a friend of mine bought an ecig in Poland (Brand "Mild" http://en.mild.pl/) we tried if I could use the Omicron Cartridge in the Mild (Pure) and it worked perfectly. It had the same screw thread, only the battery was smaller.

So I was wondering are there more models which i can use with my omicron carts? Will they go in the Lavatube, or the Ego_T (and if so which ones?) They won't fit in my girlfriends Joytech Joye 510-T (different screw threat).

I am especially interested in something bigger with variable voltage (like the Persei), for myself. I wanted to buy another pair for a friend of mine who likes it but doesn't have the money for it.

Its not that I don't want to support the makers of the omicron, but I believe its more the cartridge they developed right? Or can I buy other cartridges and 'modify' them myself (?) so i can use solid wax etc.

My apologies if I asked questions already answered, but I couldn't find it...

Hope we can share.. :peace:
No other Ecig threaded device can fit with your Omicron
Refer to the "Omicron" Thread at Omicron for Concentrates your other questions can be answered there.

http://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-screw-adapters.html

These can make your omicron work with any 510 or 808/910 device.

notmyrealUSERname,

kewpcer

Received my ProVari and Thinn Mints juice today.

A significant upgrade from my basic cig for sure. The ability to vary the voltage to the atty is a real treat. I quickly found the sweetspot where the unit was making lots of vapor, but still with good flavor. I've already got a tankomizer on the way, which was a good idea, as I can finish a 510 cart in about 10 minutes when I start enjoying the dense vapor pulls a bit too much.

The housing is well constructed and finished, with tight tolerance on all seams and fittings. A quick flash of the led and a code when the cart is empty is a nice touch for the stoners out there. No remorse on this one. I'm all smiles.

kewpcer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
notmyrealUSERname said:
These can make your omicron work with any 510 or 808/910 device.
I believe Honeybee wants to use her Omicron Cartridge with another battery!

Vitolo,

hatfieldsmama

could someone please direct to a forum about mods to convert from a nicotine vape to a bho vape?

hatfieldsmama,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Vaping some hash oil loaded into a ego-t tank and it's working great, as good as an omicron cart I would even have to say. I think it's the normal resistance atty too. Ordered the ego-C system to replace the t as its a very old cart I used for vg use a while ago. Anyone see any improvements changing from t to c?

At just 60-70 for a two pair set with charger this would seem to be the best choice for vaping oil concentrates.

BudBuddy,

hatfieldsmama

anyone know of a good mod, similar to the reo grand, that can go up to 6 or more volts and also be adaptable to use omicron carts? looks to me like the reos cant do omicron carts but im not sure

hatfieldsmama,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
I use the Revolution with Tenergy batteries, I believe the Persei can also use said batteries as well as use two Omicron carts at the same time.

BudBuddy,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
After not being fully satisfied running a HR atomizer on my 6v rig, I decided to give SR atomizers a try. It is, in a word, awesome! I feel like a human fog machine, blowing tasty clouds w/ slightly warm vapor and a satisfying throat hit. I'm really liking Rawr Vapors 100% VG, favorite flavor so far is definitely Truth Serum.

AmericanELiquidstore has good juices too. My latest mix is labeled "Mangothol x BB". It's mango/menthol/Boardwalk Brew in a 40/20/40 ratio.

And today marks a month of me being analogue free! I finally feel like I got this.

Peloton,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Got my eGo-C carts and attys today. First thing I did was pop off the top of the atty and rip out the wick and metal wrapping out. Popped it in open to make sure it still works and it lit up like a Christmas tree inside. Filled a cart with some wax I mixed a few drops of everclear with it to make more fluid, still pretty thick cause I figure not having the wick there I run the possibility of it all flooding in everywhere if its too free flowing. Once the oil pulled into the atty with a few cold draws it is now hitting like a champ.

I use automatic batteries when my hands are feeling useless so I had to be sure they worked well enough with these carts and they do! So happy as this was the main reason I wanted these carts and I think they might work better than the manual battery. A hard draw and it seems to pull a glob of oil into the coil, a second steady firm draw brings in all the tasty vapor.

So to sum it up, eGo-C atomizers with their wicks pulled out work very well with viscous hash oils.

BudBuddy,

mephisto

If you don't mind me asking, from where did you get the ego-c gear. I was looking at
COV and wanted to make sure to get the correct item.

mephisto,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
This is the kit, you can of course buy anything separately. https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-egc-all.htm Cignot is also a really good seller, all original from manufacturer, not the re-branded ones.

Really great to see such robust ecig tech coming out that can handle oils, I hope that ecigs continue to be more accepted so there will be more local options popping up.

BudBuddy,

KayGeeBee

OK, so having read through parts of this thread, there seems to have been a lot of discussion about what would be the best way of vaping thc out of an Ecig. The discussion seems to have headed more towards the actual hardware, and more about Ecigs though overall (shocker in an Ecig thread, right?)

Anyways, I'm thinking of making my own 'e-liquid'

The idea is to start by first following the Master Wu method and baking it. From there, I've got two options/trains of thoughts:
  • 1. I can throw it in to 2oz of Everclear and cook it down to give me 1oz. That 1oz of green dragon would then be diluted with a mix of PG/VG, 80/20, and some peppermint extract
  • 2. Instead of throwing it into the 20oz of Everclear, I can put it directly into the PG/VG mix and cook that down some, strain, and add peppermint extract.
Now, both of these seem to be plausible and viable approaches. The real question is, which would be best? The other question I have, is how much 'E Liquid' should I be aiming to make from something like a single 8th? My guess was 12oz or less, but I have no f'in idea. I also don't want to make it too weak, so that's a concern I have as well.
If anyone could chime on which approach might work better, that'd be awesome. I already have an Ecig (V2) and some 'blank' cartridges that I can fill and re-use (they say the atomizer is good for about 5 uses, but I'm unsure I'll get that many uses per cartridge, 2 or 3 will be sufficient).

KayGeeBee,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
^ read more..... the blowing up was do to stacked unprotected batteries, and/or an uniformed/uneducated (with the workings of ecigs) demise.

smokum,
Reactions: Lo

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
After reading about an e-cigarette blowing up in some dude's face and knocking his teeth out... I think not. Ultimate portable vaporizer = Iolite Wispr, as far as I'm concerned anyways.

Worried about a portable that will blow up...

praises Iolite which uses butane.

:shrug:

As long as you do your research and buy good products you have about the same chance that happening as you do your brakes failing cause of factory default from Toyota or something.

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: Lo

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
  • 1. I can throw it in to 2oz of Everclear and cook it down to give me 1oz. That 1oz of green dragon would then be diluted with a mix of PG/VG, 80/20, and some peppermint extract
  • 2. Instead of throwing it into the 20oz of Everclear, I can put it directly into the PG/VG mix and cook that down some, strain, and add peppermint extract.
Now, both of these seem to be plausible and viable approaches. The real question is, which would be best?
It might be worth looking into vaping alcohol. I don't know much, but I don't think your lungs approve above a certain concentration. I think some eliquids do use tiny drops, but nothing like the quantities you're talking about. Straight into PG/VG IMO.

I also think alcohol vapor would be harsh?

WatTyler,

KayGeeBee

It might be worth looking into vaping alcohol. I don't know much, but I don't think your lungs approve above a certain concentration. I think some eliquids do use tiny drops, but nothing like the quantities you're talking about. Straight into PG/VG IMO.

I also think alcohol vapor would be harsh?

I get what you're saying and I probably didn't explain or add some details. I also put "20oz" instead of "2oz" in #2

the blank cartridges I have can contain about "20 drops" or "1 ml" of liquid for the cartridge to be full.

I think the 1st method won't be a good idea. At all. There are still some sugars to grain alcohol and those would greatly reduce the life of the atomizers in my refillable cartridge.

What I'm thinking is going the 2nd route, but not making that large of a liquid volume;

I'll probably grind/bake a 1/8th. From there, I'm going to put it in a mason jar, and add PG and VG in an 80/20 mix (this is what I've read has worked best for this sort of thing and I'm pretty sure this is suitable for my cartridges because the regular ones use mostly PG).

Now, the big question, is how many oz of PG/VG should I start with? I imagine that I'll cook about 50~% of it off. Now, I do want this to be somewhat strong, mainly because my bigger fear is too much dilution and a weak result that is a total wash.

I'm thinking that the easiest approach would be to start with either 5oz total PG/VG or 10oz total PG/VG,
which would ideally cook down into 2.5oz and 5oz respectively; From here I figure I'd add .5oz peppermint extract for the 2.5oz, and 1oz to the 5oz to give me 3oz and 6oz total respectively. I think I may go with the smaller amount first and see what sort of results I get. If it's TOO strong, I can then dilute it as needed.

I'm hoping this won't be too weak and will work

KayGeeBee,
Top Bottom