Mr.Sifter

thanks summer

none of those listings ships to where i live :(

#will have to use the vapman single torch.
its ugly and not sleek to carry around and looks like a crackpipe accessoire but i hear it has a pretty good reputation in terms of reliability

Mr.Sifter

thats perfect.
I will order some for me and the person I turnt on into vaping with the M.

Look so cool with the M and I think I like how it works.
the sparkle of the flint and to get rid off the lighter click.

i think its the flint and the familiar sound that I like.
plus its not so bulky like the butane torches I used that are cigar lighters.

flint sparkle
all the form factors
its becomes very close to the joint smoking sensation.
only better in effect and flavour and herb amount usage.
plus stoner lego
ah, beautiful

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i dont own a dynastash.
they are nice to look at but I dont see the use for me.
I carry the M in its green tube and ground material in a film cannister.
it separates everything; that can be a good thing in a country where it is illegal.
I use the PLASTIC DUPE TUBE the "M" comes with.

KID's love it!

I love it and CANNABIS make's Astrophysics's doable?

VAPCAP if your not scared!

Squiby

I took a chance and bid on five of them on eBay ( wish me luck ).

You'll love having a bunch of cylinder flint jet lighters around. I won a couple bulk auctions for them on eBay. As they run out of fuel I place them in a basket in the pantry and then fill them all up at once and place the full ones in a drawer. Just grab one and go. Very handy and they seem to be very reliable. I've had no problems with ignition at all. I haven't had to replace any flints yet, but I'm sure that that maintenance step will come eventually.

I like that they are the most quiet lighters I own.

I like that they are about the size and shape of the Vapcap. Easy to carry and easy to hold without any weird protrusions.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I use the PLASTIC DUPE TUBE the "M" comes with.

KID's love it!

I love it and CANNABIS make's Astrophysics's doable?

VAPCAP if your not scared!

WHAT IS this “astrophysics”, some kinda mental gymnastics deep in the merging of binary black holes,
rippling the very fabric of space-time, and everything eventually evaporating into nothingness...

You mean you can approach the event horizon of one with a coupla tokes on a VapCap.

You aren’t Messier with me?

I can’t even find Pluto, these days. I heard he got demoted.

We are approaching the Great Wall of Galaxies, our lil Local Group? Our homunculus is in Coma?

CxmKtWu.jpg

Strange how the CfA galactic survey is erringly similar to an event in the past

Z9ypacK.jpg

I prefer the other end of the spectrum, with Schroedinger’s cat, chasing all those massive Higgs bosons.

I am scared. Scared some unstable nut is gonna push the EASY there fella BUTTON. Oh, well,

Another toke over the line.:spliff: Now, where’d I put those itsy bitsy flints. :mmmm: VapCap = Good Tymes

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Weird how one of the main components for a vapcap is considered off topic.
Technically anything not made/sold by Dynavap is off topic, tho I would think torches and IHs and alternative carry storage devices devices and even some glass discussion are all ancillary and to whatever extent necessary to use the VCs so should be OK. And given George's penchant for helping DIY guys, even some competitors discussion is also apparently acceptable. This is a pretty open thread. Just don't start talking Trump... :lol:

Ahem... But yes, it IS possible to go too far afield as our good friend @stark1 shows us. ;)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
WHAT IS this “astrophysics”, some kinda mental gymnastics deep in the merging of binary black holes,
rippling the very fabric of space-time, and everything eventually evaporating into nothingness...

You mean you can approach the event horizon of one with a coupla tokes on a VapCap.

You aren’t Messier with me?

I can’t even find Pluto, these days. I heard he got demoted.

We are approaching the Great Wall of Galaxies, our lil Local Group? Our homunculus is in Coma?

CxmKtWu.jpg

Strange how the CfA galactic survey is erringly similar to an event in the past

Z9ypacK.jpg

I prefer the other end of the spectrum, with Schroedinger’s cat, chasing all those massive Higgs bosons.

I am scared. Scared some unstable nut is gonna push the EASY there fella BUTTON. Oh, well,

Another toke over the line.:spliff: Now, where’d I put those itsy bitsy flints. :mmmm: VapCap = Good Tymes
CARL SAGAN NEWTON GALILEO EISENSTEIN = KRAUSS TYSON NYE = ASTRO SCIENNCE

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED = SPEED READING

"M" = LOGICAL

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN STRAIN = MEDICAL

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
If you don't like the rattle of the M in its stock green tube, stand a regular cotton bud/Q-tip in there first. It helps alot and is also handy for cleaning a warm condenser on-the-fly.
This only works if you stand the M cap-upwards (otherwise you'll find it hard to 'pour' the M out because it gets wedged in).

janusportal

Hey peeps, quick question. In the absence of ISO alcohol, what's the best way to clean the Vapcap in preparation for travel?
I think it's more likely that I'll be able to find proper pipe cleaners than ISO, if that's any help. :\

janusportal

Baking soda, vinegar, hot water? = sanitized??
Hm, bit wary about putting vinegar in it. Anyone done that?

I read a tip about heating the condenser up and just using a Q-tip with some hemp fiber. I might try that using some warm water.

janusportal,

MinnBobber

Hey peeps, quick question. In the absence of ISO alcohol, what's the best way to clean the Vapcap in preparation for travel?
I think it's more likely that I'll be able to find proper pipe cleaners than ISO, if that's any help. :\
................................................................................................
I have ISO available but only use it when necessary, for some heavy jobs.
I get great results with Dawn dishwashing detergent, the blue stuff that is really great
on grease/oils, like cannabis oils.

And you can soak your VC parts in it without worrying, not the wood of course.
Hot hot water and Dawn cleans really well

Top Bottom