1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. nickdanger

nickdanger Well-Known Member

That was a really nice, relaxing song. Beautiful!

2. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

How is the vapor production of Damania compared to MJ? Ive been thinking of getting some.

stardustsailor, needalift and Ricardo like this.
  3. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I have absolutelty no intentions of being gentle with you. Fair warning...

4. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Hey, didn't George do a video today? I don't see it...
    Oooo... Scary.

needalift, paehtod, Ricardo and 7 others like this.
  5. antispleen

antispleen Hyperborean Wanderer

Here ya go!

Click to play YouTube Video

6. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso, ríe por no llorar.

Tonight, while dumping some abv from my M, my cap fell down the drain :bang:

Took apart the pipe under the sink and found it :rockon:

I love my vapcap! :love:

7. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

@mccringleberry Damiana doesn't produce much vapor at all compared to mj. It mixes well in flavor and effect with mj, though.

8. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

That is love. Good on ya...

9. Winegums

Winegums I make things from wood Accessory Maker

It's curious that George grouped together what I consider the Generation 3 and Generation 4 tips. I always had it in my mind that the generation change was when they switched the direction of the grooves and widened them. There's quite the difference in performance, tolerances and appearance between them which makes them different generations to me.

I consider the prototypes Gen 0, the first 5 fin Gen 1, the first 7 fin Gen 2, the second version 7 fin Gen 3, the third version 7 fin Gen 4, and the newest 5 fin tip Gen 5. It makes more sense to me this way looking at the evolution of the design as well as taking into account the production volume of each type of tip.

Am I alone in splitting up the versions like this?

10. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Hey people, does anyone know if compatible high temp O-Rings for the Ti tips are generally available? Like in hardware stores, online etc? I'm talking a lifetime supply, like 50 or 100... If so, what are the specifications? Thanks.

@beyond6strings Awesome!
    @Alegre ¡Que susto!
    @Diggy Smalls Isn't that like Spice, or Mamba i.e. synthetic weed?

11. mrb

mrb smoke free me

12. wileycoyote1103

wileycoyote1103 Active Member

Had to clean my tip real good.
    Realized a large amount of soot
    builds up on the outside of my tip.
    Causing my cap stick bad. Also noticed there was a lot of build up in the air grooves. So I'm literally cutting off what little air I get under the cap.
    Tried ISO, no good, ended up using a small brass wire brush.
    Wow what a difference.
    I believe this may also cause a type of soot, to be on the inside of the cap as well.
    Maybe causing a type of thermal shield? Not heating metal evenly,
    I'll have to try a piece of magic eraser. Probably work better on the soot inside the cap.

13. stark1

stark1 nor'easter friendly

With refined butane, Wiley, there should be little or no “soot” buildup; you may want to find a highly
    filtered source....

Unless you are using Bics (which I kinda doubt). :cheers:

14. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

currently away from my M . My better half gave birth to my first baby yesterday , it's a boy ! I'm reading him FC forum threads while in hospital :) Happy vaping!

Vapoleon, stressed, DirtyD and 29 others like this.
  15. CIWYW

CIWYW Member

Congratulations! May he be a healthy and good baby boi!

It's kinda funny what a newborn can do. My nephew, born around Christmas, actually helped me completely to stop smoking. I don't know what got me, maybe the fact that the new generation knocks on the door which triggered my sense of death, but I immediately stopped. I didn't even want to smoke another joint anymore. If he is of age I will thank that young fella.

16. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Well-Known Member

Thanks all for the kind words on the video. Too many to thank individually. I really appreciate that.

Several of you asked about the instrument. It's called a harp guitar and the design is actually an old idea from the late 19th century that went out of favor in the '30's when electric guitars were born. The instrument started to make a come back in the 80's when acoustic guitar pickups began to improve (I do appreciate that irony) and there is now even an annual event that celebrates the instrument called the Harp Guitar Gathering. It will be in Milford, CT next October.

And boy howdy was it fun to get back to playing the guitar. I've not had three weeks away from the guitar since I had to deal with carpal tunnel in '89.

Here's a medley of a couple of my favorite tunes to play, and the tuning I play it in was very much cannabis inspired; EbBbEbGAD. Have a great day FCers. And this is played on a 'normal' guitar, if a beautiful custom guitar can be called normal.

Click to play YouTube Video

17. nickdanger

nickdanger Well-Known Member

@beyond6strings that was hauntingly beautiful! I could listen to that all day.

18. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

SloJimFizz, paehtod, Squiby and 7 others like this.
  19. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say again how wonderful the NonaVong through a small glass bubbler is ;) Finally got round to trying the M with the Fat Mouthpiece as an adapter - also perfect. I never used glass before - clearly the trick is in the seal Thanks to everyone for the tips, especially @stark1 @almost there @DirtyD :peace:
    EDIT: I've ordered another identical bubbler as backup for when I break this one :party:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  20. Vapology

Vapology Member

Hey @Dynavaper
    Was the dentist heater worth the money? Does it work? Fast?

Summer and GtrBob like this.
  21. Pimpslapper

Pimpslapper Well-Known Member

The M is a monster in sheep's clothing. Thing just kicks like a goddamn mule.
    I got the walnut dynastash and it is lovely.
    I stuff a very small piece of cloth over the M in the stash(cap side down ) and it keeps it smellproof and firmly in place.
    I just ordered a mini water proof pill holder 4.8cm x 14 mm which should fit in the side compartment to allow me to carry a small amount of weed in it and be smell proof.
    The magnet cools the cap quickly and it is nice just being able to hit it and drop it in and close it if I don't wait to let it cool down.
    That is very convenient.

22. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

23. antispleen

antispleen Hyperborean Wanderer

They killed my antispleen account on reddit. I have no idea why. Very upsetting. They won't respond to inquiries or anything. So many good vapcap posts on there.
    Oh well, onward and upwards I guess. I am known over there as "GirshDirnit" now.

Heres the relevent info though
    [​IMG]
    So that's why that post is no longer available. Damnit:rant:

*Edit- it appears the poster took down his YouTube video demonstration. I guess my old posts are still viewable, just can't make new ones.

24. stark1

stark1 nor'easter friendly

:wave:Hi, Ricardo! it’s always nice to see fotos, so I took the liberty to post one like the bubbly
    you mentioned....

Apropos the dental heater.

@Dynavaper, could you please clarify if the heater is indeed an inductor.

It is also described as an “infrared” heater. I wonder if it is indeed an infrared heat source, and not
    induction....

Will it heat non-paramagnetic objects?

25. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Fuck. Must I have one of those? Really? ;)

I mean I was just telling someone in a PM that I am NOT in the market for anything at this time.

No, I refuse.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors