CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
The tubes are replaceable. IF you just wanted to order extra and toss them when they wear out. OR get a Tightpac or Bluntpac which are smellproof. BTW. Yes they make storage and a grinder.
Tightpac America Tightpac America Inc.
Cigarette Carriers Tightpac America Inc.
Buy Bluntpac | Tightpac America Tightpac America Inc.
I did put my M in with the rubber MP and it got stuck inside my King B though. Maybe I should have stored it in the cap end.
kb-gr.jpg

This would be absolutly great without the sensor. Heatup time until the click was around 3secs. But my judgement is: Not ideal at all. Save your money for better things. I ordered a Portside Mini at @Pipes instead... ;)
:science:Thank You Very much for reporting back. :tup: Now I can focus on @Pipes as well.

Did you think the unit was under powered for such a mass to 'heat' up? The cap being more metal than a pick end on a dental tool? That was my hunch from looking at the specs. Then the whole mention of the pass/fail/error code loop you might be going through. :bang:

Last edited:

Vital

Showing off my @stardustsailor stems, goldfinger, on the left, arrived today.

Looks sweet! How did you get it gold plated? The man with the Golden Gun! :D

I'm really surprised that no one has manufactured either a metal or a glass container for the VapCap. Somthing like a cigar tube would do imho. The plastic case that comes with the VapCap protects it during shipping, but it's pretty useless for storing a hot VapCap. I would love to see a titanium carrying case. :)

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Storing a hot VC? Why that? Mine is cool enough after some seconds after the switch off click.
And a case out of titanium? Don't you think that would be a bit overengeneered? At least kinda pricey. What for?

EDIT: You can build your own with the magnificent PillPots from Magnus. Take just 2 long 22mm ones and you'll have your stash tube. Prices are NZD.
If you should change your mind you can use it for it's intended purpose for storing your herbs a/o trates.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A while ago, our own magical PP posted a rather elegant carbon fiber-expanding-cigar case, with a price point to match :D :tup:

Enuf room for a ‘Cap & Stash EDC

The magic, of course, is in the wand. :nod:

@stardustsailor Betcha our analytical alchemist,SDS, could conjure up a matching
anodized VapCap stem/case set.....:tup::nod:

Picked up a Magic Carbon Fibre Expanding Cigar Case for my longer stems.
150mm stem with the tip and cap comes in at 179mm so when the seller had it down at 135-165mm I thought at least my 100mm stems would fit. Pictured with a 150mm Goncalo.
IymqV2L.jpg

I pulled out one end and got the 165mm
EdiZave.jpg

Then gave the other end a pull and...
rQoWUkr.jpg

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

Geeze, Hogni, I thought I was anal retentive. This guy brings a whole new definition.
I like Pokit Rokitz from 420 Science. Three sizes: 3.5" x 0.75", 3.5" x 1.0" ID, 3.5" x 1.25" ID. Double o-rings, friction fit caps, aluminum.
You can hold a non-xl VC if you rely on one o-ring closure. Choice of colors.
If someone would bring the link over I would appreciate it. I'm a little ripped right now and would screw it up. Matter fact I forgot what I was talking about.:lol: Doc

Edit: They are on sale right now.

needalift

Showing off my @stardustsailor stems, goldfinger, on the left, arrived today.

Like a well done graffiti piece , I could stare in amazement at these all day .
@stardustsailor is a true artist.

Looks sweet! How did you get it gold plated? The man with the Golden Gun! :D

I'm really surprised that no one has manufactured either a metal or a glass container for the VapCap. Somthing like a cigar tube would do imho. The plastic case that comes with the VapCap protects it during shipping, but it's pretty useless for storing a hot VapCap. I would love to see a titanium carrying case. :)
I have to disagree . I have dropped a hot vapcap in the plastic tube it was shipped in more times than I could count . I'm talking immediately after cooldown click with zero issues .

jds

The Silo is tempting. I like my DynaStash ER but it is much bigger than it could be and I generally prefer metal over wood, purely from an utilitarian point of view. I think the only thing I'd miss if I went without this Dynastash is a compartment to put ABV, as right now I use the little silicone container for that purpose.

SmokeyTheBeard

The Silo is tempting. I like my DynaStash ER but it is much bigger than it could be and I generally prefer metal over wood, purely from an utilitarian point of view. I think the only thing I'd miss if I went without this Dynastash is a compartment to put ABV, as right now I use the little silicone container for that purpose.

I've had the Silo for a few weeks and it is a really great small case for holding the VapCap and some material. I definitely prefer it to my DynaStash for carrying.

InhaleExhale

I'm torn on the Silo. I wish it had a magnet and could fit a vong body, the only shortcomings. The Silo is smellproof and a smaller footprint than a dynastash. I store my cannabis in a pill container and use the storage area of the Silo or dynastash for ABV.

One more thought on the Silo is you have to think about unscrewing the stash portion so that you don't dump out. Ask me how I found this out...thankfully was just ABV.

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
The only issue I have with the silo now isn’t actually the fault of the silo lol. I have a tough time using the cap like a dugout. It’s easier to pour some bud into my hand and load it that way than to dig the tip into the cap. Digging doesn’t seem to get much into the bowl. The inside of my tip doesn’t get sticky enough to retain flower. Maybe I shouldn’t clean my dynatips so often lol.

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Might I suggest loading the VC as one does a log vape stem. Hold the VC in the mouth and suck the load into the chamber. A light tamp seats the charge and off you go. I agree the digger method of loading is difficult. The Silo is a great accessory for the VC.
Excellent advice! I am going to do this today. Thanks for the help. And yes I agree the Silo is a great accessory. It’s so skinny it actually fit into the vapcap plastic tube. Obviously too long to close it but just for an idea to someone reading this and wants to know just how thin it is.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I find that the suction method works great for the tube I have in my case. Until I discovered this method of loading by looking at the underdog 101 video I was always trying to scoop or push material into the tip. The down side is that if you have a lot of kief in your material it will blow past the CCD if you don't have an additional screen. I found out by getting a mouth full of it and knew I had coated my condenser with kief too.

LLBIoEc.jpg

Last edited:

Boden

Aspie polymath
Found another use for the Vap.

Convenient excuse to take breaks while stacking firewood.

Speaking of stacking, I should really get back to... ooooh Something Shiny

Edit: I wonder why the wife says keeping me on task is like herding puppies.

Probably because I’m cute and fluffy.

Time for another vape break.. why yes, I will :D

Last edited:

Ricardo

Hopefully this is a photo of my VapCaps, with the NonaVong + 10 inch DhGate Bubbler at the back :smug:. Totally loving the NonaVong experience - Ti Tip now set to minimum capacity....medium fine grind + pre-heating = 3/4 super tasty milky hits through some mint infused H2O :). I have a Ti body in the mail for the Omni plus a new Cap to replace the very slow one that came with the NonaVong...... George + Max + DynaVap = Champions :clap:
EDIT: NonaVong right way around now :rolleyes:
3jfVvAl.jpg

Last edited:

Boden

Aspie polymath
YIKES! I just set 'em up for the photo - not an actual session :rofl:
Shit - now my OCD will force me to do it right...... "Smart boy wanted!"
7VwKYNv.jpg

You are fine, my friend. :tup::spliff::cheers:

Is this a “what’s wrong in this pic” thing because I’ve spent too much time looking and I don’t see it. :hmm::myday:

Edit: Are the other three bowing to the mighty Vong?

Top Bottom