beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
So yesterday I got frustrated with my Dabox while trying some nice Purple Platinum concentrate. It's gotten where everything other than my VC's is a pain in the ass. No more batteries for me. I pulled out my hemp fiber, put a nice piece of the Purple in the middle and had a really nice 6-8 draw session. It makes me feel like I wasted the .5 gram I used in the Dabox over the past couple of weeks. And I'll be trying it again as soon as I shovel a couple of feet of snow. Have a great day FCers.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I was just messing around and put this cheap low income tip on my "M" and it worked?
It's CERAMIC (TIP) I liked it!

“Low income tip”, I like it! Fits my bill.:spliff: :2c:

Goes well with pale blue dot theme.;) PBD = HOME?

SDS has gone silent since Tuesday?

“The "M" is unreal rocket fuel to me?” @ataxian “rocket fuel“ is dated (heavy), go plasma.

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Just (finally) got my Special Edition Sand-Blasted M, and she's a beauty :). I think I'll use a spare cap though - it would be a shame to scorch the new sandblasted one :peace:
I’ve put mine through a bunch of sessions and it doesn’t discolour like the shiny caps. Gets a little patina but only makes it slightly darker.

This is after about 3 weeks of daily use.
https://imgur.com/a/4EmfW

Awesome 4 heat cycle session with the M and a new Hammer I picked up on dhgate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdkdvAEjsH9/
Do usually leave your carb open on your M? That’s a good size hit! I need a water tool.

Last edited:

Pimpslapper

Any good MacGyver case ideas for the M?
Thinking altoids tin with rare earth magnet glued to the lid but is not smell proof.Any ideas for small smell proof?
Tried thread search but damn is it long...
Dynastash doesn't seem smell proof

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hi @Pimpslapper. About 5 pages back in this thread, one of the conversations was about that subject and later FCers posted their examples with pics. Both smellproof and other.
One person 3D printed an insert for their Altoids container. :cool:Perhaps you can spot it.

Other ideas will be kicked around here. I'm certain.

Simple MacGyver? Adhere/glue a magnet to the bottom of your tube. I took a ring of silicone hose to attach mine.

Happy Hunting.:)

Mr.Sifter

what are "rare earth magnet(s)"

magnet is not the same all together?

i collect the tiny magnets from the package of my rolling papers.

576342_4102504366240_455818968_n.jpg

Last week I got someone into vaping.
the "M" did the trick.
such a joint like ritual.
the same person was underwhelmed with the grasshopper and the mighty.
feels good to have done a good deed. (taps on own shoulder and brews another coffee)
today I will order a new M and give mine away

Last edited:

abcd5432

My review of the dynavap after 1 week with the Omnivap. Let me know what ya'll think and if I'm on point. Feel free to be as critical as possible, I barely write, but I want to start!

Thanks!

First Week Review - Dynavap VapCap Vaporizer

The Dynavap VapCap Vaporizer is a truly amazing tiny powerhouse device. This small vaporizer is butane powered. It is an ultra portable that delivers a large punch.

I ordered the VapCap Omni with Blackwood Vong body.

When I first opened this thing, I couldn't believe how tiny it was. It's definitely 1 hitter size. It just looks absurd. The loading chamber is the same way. It's so tiny I wasn't sure if I'd really get great hits. Not to mention, I'm using it on the largest bowl size! You can definitely go smaller, and if you have great bud and need to microdose, this will effectively do the job.

This vaporizer works by heating the cap until it clicks, and then inhaling. Simple! You use any heat source, but I used the tron torch sold on the dynavap website. It looks cool, I can say that.
My first thought on this was that this was a decent vaporizer. My first hits were tiny and flavorful. And then I ran into butane issues! But more on that later, this take a learning curve. Not a large one, but it definitely takes one. Once you understand how close to bring the cap to the flame and get a good spin down for evenly heating the cap, the differences are massive. My next hits whitewalled my bubbler easily and were huge. Very satisfying. Addictively so!

Now lets talk accessories. I got the stash, but sadly, my dynavap doesn't fit due to the larger wood body. The loading stash is convenient, however since my wood body doesn't fit, I really don't think I ever got to experience it fully. The magnet is invaluable though and I use it as a stand/cooldown. I learned my lesson not using the magnet when I burned my desk, so it does come in handy.

The downsides:
You do need two hands to operate to heat it up,
You do need to be able to hear the click. Heating past the click can cause combustion, so obviously stop heating once you hear the click!
Results aren't always consistent - It depends on where you heat with your flame, so you'll need to develop a good technique of heating your cap to get the types of hits you want. I learned pretty quickly
Spinning while heating does require some nimbleness with your fingers. If that is hard for you to do this may not be for you.
Draw restriction. I have trouble pulling through my dynavap compared to some other vaporizers I own. I personally only use mine through glass, which makes it far easier for me to pull for some reason.
You need to keep spare Butane! And high quality. My home depot butane ruined my lighter quite quickly. Just get high quality butane!

The extraction and flavor however are great. My buds were constantly deep brown once I got my technique down and I loved every hit and never got bad taste. The fact that it could whitewall my bubbler the way it did with that small amount of bud was truly impressive.

Although I got the Omnivap, I recommend anyone interested in this to get the M simply due to the fact that the price point is just so hard to beat. I got the Omnivap just to see the top of the line offering, but the M is such a bargain deal it's hard to recommend anything else. The Vong body is what I used since I'm a glass user almost exclusively and it's ability to dock natively into a 14mm bong/bubbler is critical for me. I highly recommend it as it works very well and makes using your glass pieces a breeze.

One note to touch on before we conclude is how this breaks down and cleans. The Vapcap is engineered intelligently to have as few parts as possible with a very easy no tools breakdown. This a huge concern for any vaporizer as a vaporizer that isn't clean will not work effectively. The fact that the VapCap is easy to breakdown will ensure it is kept clean and operating at peak efficiency.

The Dynavap is an amazingly tiny impressive none electrical vaporizer. If you're in the market for a vaporizer that operates by butane, you will not be disappointed. As a premium vaporizer user, I have no budget when purchasing any vaporizers. My pure concern is quality. This is definitely a quality product from the production to the staff behind the Vapcap and I can recommend this to anyone interested in this with full confidence.

IntoTheVoid

Thinking altoids tin with rare earth magnet glued to the lid but is not smell proof.Any ideas for small smell proof?
The Silo from Interplanetary Designs.

My review of the dynavap after 1 week with the Omnivap. Let me know what ya'll think and if I'm on point. Feel free to be as critical as possible, I barely write, but I want to start!

Thanks!

First Week Review - Dynavap VapCap Vaporizer

The Dynavap VapCap Vaporizer is a truly amazing tiny powerhouse device. This small vaporizer is butane powered. It is an ultra portable that delivers a large punch.

I ordered the VapCap Omni with Blackwood Vong body.

When I first opened this thing, I couldn't believe how tiny it was. It's definitely 1 hitter size. It just looks absurd. The loading chamber is the same way. It's so tiny I wasn't sure if I'd really get great hits. Not to mention, I'm using it on the largest bowl size! You can definitely go smaller, and if you have great bud and need to microdose, this will effectively do the job.

This vaporizer works by heating the cap until it clicks, and then inhaling. Simple! You use any heat source, but I used the tron torch sold on the dynavap website. It looks cool, I can say that.
My first thought on this was that this was a decent vaporizer. My first hits were tiny and flavorful. And then I ran into butane issues! But more on that later, this take a learning curve. Not a large one, but it definitely takes one. Once you understand how close to bring the cap to the flame and get a good spin down for evenly heating the cap, the differences are massive. My next hits whitewalled my bubbler easily and were huge. Very satisfying. Addictively so!

Now lets talk accessories. I got the stash, but sadly, my dynavap doesn't fit due to the larger wood body. The loading stash is convenient, however since my wood body doesn't fit, I really don't think I ever got to experience it fully. The magnet is invaluable though and I use it as a stand/cooldown. I learned my lesson not using the magnet when I burned my desk, so it does come in handy.

The downsides:
You do need two hands to operate to heat it up,
You do need to be able to hear the click. Heating past the click can cause combustion, so obviously stop heating once you hear the click!
Results aren't always consistent - It depends on where you heat with your flame, so you'll need to develop a good technique of heating your cap to get the types of hits you want. I learned pretty quickly
Spinning while heating does require some nimbleness with your fingers. If that is hard for you to do this may not be for you.
Draw restriction. I have trouble pulling through my dynavap compared to some other vaporizers I own. I personally only use mine through glass, which makes it far easier for me to pull for some reason.
You need to keep spare Butane! And high quality. My home depot butane ruined my lighter quite quickly. Just get high quality butane!

The extraction and flavor however are great. My buds were constantly deep brown once I got my technique down and I loved every hit and never got bad taste. The fact that it could whitewall my bubbler the way it did with that small amount of bud was truly impressive.

Although I got the Omnivap, I recommend anyone interested in this to get the M simply due to the fact that the price point is just so hard to beat. I got the Omnivap just to see the top of the line offering, but the M is such a bargain deal it's hard to recommend anything else. The Vong body is what I used since I'm a glass user almost exclusively and it's ability to dock natively into a 14mm bong/bubbler is critical for me. I highly recommend it as it works very well and makes using your glass pieces a breeze.

One note to touch on before we conclude is how this breaks down and cleans. The Vapcap is engineered intelligently to have as few parts as possible with a very easy no tools breakdown. This a huge concern for any vaporizer as a vaporizer that isn't clean will not work effectively. The fact that the VapCap is easy to breakdown will ensure it is kept clean and operating at peak efficiency.

The Dynavap is an amazingly tiny impressive none electrical vaporizer. If you're in the market for a vaporizer that operates by butane, you will not be disappointed. As a premium vaporizer user, I have no budget when purchasing any vaporizers. My pure concern is quality. This is definitely a quality product from the production to the staff behind the Vapcap and I can recommend this to anyone interested in this with full confidence.

For someone who doesn’t write, you really did a wonderful job. You can’t expect your first attempt or even your 5th to be a hit, but you definitely appear to have a knack for it. Keep at it, and if I may be so bold, when you are writing, especially when describing a physical item to people who have not handled one, read it back to yourself and ask.... would someone who’s never seen or held this thing completely understand what I’m saying?

For one reason or another I have been writing for decades. At one point my writing and my ability to check other’s writing were used to prepare court documents from Law Enforcement. Police officers write reports like they are stereo instructions for robots to follow. I had to look them over and correct them for humans to read. My basis for making changes were: could a regular human who has no police background and doesn’t understand the lingo, pick up this report with no knowledge of the case and completely understand what happened? I use these skills in my civilian life now and it’s really helped, and helped me help others. That said, you already have a leg up on many others who do write. I won’t be critical on any specifics of your review as I think positive reinforcement is best in the early stages. Just keep at it, and read, then re-read it to yourself. If something doesn’t flow right, or sound right, it likely needs rearranging or changing. Also before you write it could make it easier to make bullet points on a piece of paper that show the order of ideas you want to convey. It will keep you on track.

Cheers, good job!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Awesome 4 heat cycle session with the M and a new Hammer I picked up on dhgate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdkdvAEjsH9/
I love CANNABIS da most!
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN STRAIN THIS EVENING = FLAVOR MADNESS
The Silo from Interplanetary Designs.

For someone who doesn’t write, you really did a wonderful job. You can’t expect your first attempt or even your 5th to be a hit, but you definitely appear to have a knack for it. Keep at it, and if I may be so bold, when you are writing, especially when describing a physical item to people who have not handled one, read it back to yourself and ask.... would someone who’s never seen or held this thing completely understand what I’m saying?

For one reason or another I have been writing for decades. At one point my writing and my ability to check other’s writing were used to prepare court documents from Law Enforcement. Police officers write reports like they are stereo instructions for robots to follow. I had to look them over and correct them for humans to read. My basis for making changes were: could a regular human who has no police background and doesn’t understand the lingo, pick up this report with no knowledge of the case and completely understand what happened? I use these skills in my civilian life now and it’s really helped, and helped me help others. That said, you already have a leg up on many others who do write. I won’t be critical on any specifics of your review as I think positive reinforcement is best in the early stages. Just keep at it, and read, then re-read it to yourself. If something doesn’t flow right, or sound right, it likely needs rearranging or changing. Also before you write it could make it easier to make bullet points on a piece of paper that show the order of ideas you want to convey. It will keep you on track.

Cheers, good job!
Very well written!

"M" TIME!

CALIFORNIA SATURDAY M'n out!

SKILL = CIVILIZED = VCAP

Da GSC is cheap however very strong?
nnq9Aq2.jpg

Da "M" seen's to process GSC with no trouble?
DA "M" like it is is very CIVILIZED!
OUTSTANDING DEVICE from VAP CAP

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't find it completely smellproof with pungent herb, but most of the smell is gone in ABV and it should be smellproof enough for that.
And just to be clear some find it smellproof enough for fresh herb as well, but I am a little paranoid in a non legal state so I carry in more sealable containers like Jyarz.
I’ve had one of these messenger bags since 97’.

http://www.artisangear.com/The-Omni-Hemp-Shoulder-Bag-p/ag-3010-hemp-shoulder-bag.htm

It’s funny when some tosser behind me says “nice purse” only to have an ex special forces medic turn around and thank them. The ‘oh no... I’m gonna die’ look on their face is princess. :D

I’ve seen too much pain to let some comment ruffle me.
Actually, looks from strangers bothers me way less that constant teasing from my friends... ;)

I like the look of that bag and am trying to find it a little (or a lot) cheaper. $80 is a little much for something I may or may not end up using. I like the idea of it being hemp too.

Last edited:

IntoTheVoid

I don't find it completely smellproof with pungent herb, but most of the smell is gone in ABV and it should be smellproof enough for that.
And just to be clear some find it smellproof enough for fresh herb as well, but I am a little paranoid in a non legal state so I carry in more sealable containers like Jyarz.

Actually, looks from strangers bothers me way less that constant teasing from my friends... ;)

I like the look of that bag and am trying to find it a little (or a lot) cheaper. $80 is a little much for something I may or may not end up using. I like the idea of it being hemp too.
Check out Dime Bags. They have nice hemp made bags that are smell proof. And the prices are decent. I’ve been using one for a while. I love the quality.

https://dimebags.com/product/10-inch-padded-pouch/

This is what I use for all my vape gear. I posted a few picks a few pages back.

hinglemccringleberry

I posted this awhile back, I still haven't found a solution that works better. The doob tube for the VC is taped to the inside at a very specific height, flush with the where the inside of the lid sits when its screwed in all the way. There's a sock stuffed into the bottom which reduces the capacity but adds ALOT of convenience to quickly get the items in and out. I fit a torch lighter, stash tin, another doob tube w/ iso in it, Q-tips rubberbanded together, long skinny tool for field stripping the tip, you can get creative.

This is relatively smell proof but to improve on it Ill wrap it in one of those deoderized tall kitchen trash bags. Or just throw it into my smelly proof travel bag #theothercoffee
NmCOlhM.jpg

gBnK06A.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom