1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Boden

Boden Aspie polymath

If ISO is Isopropyl Alcohol then yes.

ataxian, CuckFumbustion and Squiby like this.
  2. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I'm curious. My caps never get dirty, but I don't do concentrates. Are the folks who want to soak their caps all using concentrates? Or are we talking carbon from using a soft flame (which I haven't done either)? I would think wiping off the carbon would be enough.

Ricardo, CuckFumbustion and Squiby like this.
  3. Boden

Boden Aspie polymath

After combusting

4. stark1

stark1 2/5

Easy, there, Tiger. :popcorn: Goes to soak himself in IPA, Imperial IPA, on the good ship GodSpeed

We are all friends, here :evil: :cheers::spliff:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  5. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I don't have my new stems yet, but.. All his stems are stunning and by all accounts more beautiful in person. I love the hammered and the bark look, like yours. In fact I thought that you're green anodized titanium bark etched stem was a Stardustsailor stem.

He briefly worked with niobium stems but went back to titanium. He gifted his first niobium masterpiece to me. To say that I am thrilled to death is an understatement!

[​IMG]

He also made me a custom titanium two tone hammered stem with a stylized mp.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/custom-carbless-vapcap-ti-stems.25324/page-10#post-1193553

They have been in Canada for a few weeks now. I'm hoping they are delivered this week!! I'm so excited!

Andreaerdna, Zecrono, Summer and 13 others like this.
  6. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

So that is what I know about it. It looks like 3 separate sections on the outside. However it looks like one straight tube on the inside. Nice. :D
    The chisel pattern of the stem kind of resembles a wood grain pattern as well as bark look you mentioned. You can turn and angle it toward the light and have different hues of metallic green too oogle over.
    Just went to the link and checked out the other range of metal cut patterns and colors. All nice. :cool:
    [​IMG]

7. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Interesting. I have combusted in at least 2 of the 3 VCs in my current rotation (not in a week or 2) and the only odor I get from the caps on them is from the current strain. No combustion smell at all, and I haven't cleaned either of them.

Just one data point I concede...
    Gotta say I love his stuff. I'm sure at least one of his pieces in in my future...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  8. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

@Mr.Sifter, yes, you can hook up the mflb UFO. I didn't think to try it until I saw your post. I used the fat mouth piece and pushed the mflb straw (or whatever you call it) through it from the inside and voila. It works a charm, as they say.

It's not my favorite pairing, I barely use my UFO, my orbiter on the other hand is a favorite. I feel like I really sacrificed flavor on the first couple hits but the vapor was very cool. In the future, like maybe an hour or so, I could see myself hitting 2-3 heat cycles on the cap and then finishing if off with a few cycles through the UFO.

But yes, it is easily done.

[​IMG]

9. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

This is site of CANNABIS CONSUMPTION using a VAP CAP so I'm sorry to be confused?

Summer, Ricardo, cybrguy and 2 others like this.
  10. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

Ha, brilliant! I never thought to incorporate the fatty mp in this setup, I did the easy thing and bought a 14mm whip attachment. Beautiful stem from @stardustsailor btw

11. stark1

stark1 2/5

SDS, like @mephisto, has in “random acts of kindness” given away some off his stems
    gratis, like this one (crappy camera)

[​IMG]

Thank you, SDS, —and Mephisto!

12. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Hey buddy, I know you're only joking around, but jokes about religion and politics can easily be offensive to people reading words on the internet and lead to mis-understandings, flame wars and OT BS in general. As you so eloquently stated, this site is about CANNABIS CONSUMPTION (well, specifically vaporizers of Cannabis) so please keep that in mind when addressing your fellow fuckers of combustion. ;)

BTW you are definitely going to hell and I hope I get a condo near you down there. :evil:

:peace:

13. stark1

stark1 2/5

I could use a condom, too, please. :evil:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Ricardo and ataxian like this.
  14. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

They are gonna make you combust for sure. :cuss:

15. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

It might be time to clean my vapcap...
    [​IMG]

Reclaim actually dripping out of the mouthpiece lol

16. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

Your Vapcap seems to have a bit of incontinence. Have you tried adding some Imodium to the ISO?

Summer, sag, Helios and 4 others like this.
  17. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I don't iso that. I use a tool and scrape it right out and eat it.

18. tragique

tragique Well-Known Member

Reclaim is super potent, I just shove a bud through the condenser then vape it covered in oil. Gets me crazy high.

19. stark1

stark1 2/5

• “I think the ratio, R, of the time to sense the dose taken to the time required to take an excessive dose is an important quantity. R is very large for LSD (which I've never taken) and reasonably short for cannabis. Small values of R should be one measure of the safety of psychedelic drugs. When cannabis is legalized, I hope to see this ratio as one of the parameters printed on the pack. I hope that time isn't too distant; the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” —Carl Sagan
    [​IMG]

Wouldn’t mind sharing my OG with Carl in front of Boston City Hall. :spliff:
    (circa 1972)

20. Carlos8400

Carlos8400 Well-Known Member

Some people constantly have to be cleaning everything!
    I have never felt the need to clean my caps, even after combusting, but some people here clean their vapes after looking at them!

21. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Well-Known Member

can you do this setip without the whip ?

22. Godspeed

Godspeed Well-Known Member

Hello Ataxian -

Godspeed is an expression of good wishes to a person starting a journey.

I am a Christian and I do in fact believe in God.

Without Him in my life I would have been dead long ago.

With regards to you going to hell due to the fact that you own an M, this is a true possibility.

I believe owning a Titanium OmniVap however will give you full dispensation from any previous wrongdoings and put you in the express lane to the Pearly Gates.

razmakati, Ricardo, Summer and 6 others like this.
  23. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

I would think so.
    I'll give it a shot later and report back the results of my "research"

stark1, Boden and paehtod like this.
  24. Boden

Boden Aspie polymath

Condos in Heel...? No, I’ve got some lovely beach side bungalows set aside for you FOC.

The fighting at Tel Megiddo has been over for like 2,087 years. It’s nice now :D

BTW, Haven is really cold. Way up on that mountain. *shivver*

Still can’t figure out why y’all mispronounce the names.

Anyway, time for a Vap and snack.

A toot and tea

Puff n muffin

:)

25. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

Curious aside from DV's doob tubes and Stash boxes does Anyone here use Smell proof travel bags for Vaping accessories? any thoughts on VATRA, RYOT, Pelican for Go bags.
    @Diggy Smalls, nice how long does it take for you to get that reclaim?

Ricardo and tragique like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors