The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
It is way safer than milk, if you ask me!

I had weed make me sick way more often than milk in my life, but I suspect it was because of combustion induced sickness...

This is interesting. I always imagined the MFLB orbiter would be a perfect compliment to the Omni XL. How well does it work, as compared to say any other mini bubblers in the market? Worth the cost?

I like the orbiter a lot but if you want to go for a single big hit from your bubbler it's too small. If you prefer to get several hits from a load is excellent, especially paired with a shorter custom stem to keep everything smaller

BTW I guess you're italian, come join us here!

All the talk about the different generations tips mede me wonder one thing that I guess only George
@VapCap can answer: what led to the deeper grooves of the last generations? I ask because I found a big improvement in flavor with this change and I still can't understend how such a small modification can make that difference.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
We like ice cream, our favorite “beverage”, but I won’t let Moose at my bourbon barrel stout!:evil:

fmUUzkW.jpg

That, and a big fast rip from my :ninja: VapCap, and I am good to go!:p Choo. Choo!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I picked up some potent CBD shatter that actually tastes pretty good. I loaded it onto some Japanese organic unbleached cotton and got some tasty clouds with my dynavap.
After work I'll roll some rosin balls in the CBD shatter. See how that works in the dynavap.

Last edited:

LabPong

:nod:@Ricardo while you are prolly saWing some Z-Z-zzzzs, thought you might like this “cute” piece of glass....

JHklNFP.jpg

A very excellent re-purpose of the combustion piece! :tup:

And speaking of combustion.......ewwwwie..... That KBS is like combusting to me...haaaa

They make it right down the road from me. Funny how their worst tasting beer is their most popular. A friend of mine owned the building they started in....they almost got kicked out (rent payment) more times then you have fingers....but they made it big time....and they ended up helping to make my city the Beer City of the US. But most of the beer here sux...well unless you like ipa's.

Give me a nice trappist strong belgium.....then my vapcap!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A very excellent re-purpose of the combustion piece! :tup:

And speaking of combustion.......ewwwwie..... That KBS is like combusting to me...haaaa

They make it right down the road from me. Funny how their worst tasting beer is their most popular. A friend of mine owned the building they started in....they almost got kicked out (rent payment) more times then you have fingers....but they made it big time....and they ended up helping to make my city the Beer City of the US. But most of the beer here sux...well unless you like ipa's.

Give me a nice trappist strong belgium.....then my vapcap!

Different strokes, my guess.

Founders, with Goose Island, and the Alchemist, shure beats Bud.

gIJMAof.jpg

A chug. & a puff. And Whee! Look, Moose, I’m flyin! :cheers::spliff:

Last edited:

VapCap

Manufacturer
Just in time for those looking for a last minute gift.

Free shipping and free fat mouthpiece for everyone.

Begins at noon Central time and goes through Dec 25.

www.dynavap.com

Use code DYNASHIP

Also, I plan on going live again on youtube tomorrow at 6pm Central time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebV4cXRdXIncnHHnGYt1Hg

I look forward to answering more questions and providing more info on some upcoming events.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

forza_roma

I had weed make me sick way more often than milk in my life, but I suspect it was because of combustion induced sickness...

I like the orbiter a lot but if you want to go for a single big hit from your bubbler it's too small. If you prefer to get several hits from a load is excellent, especially paired with a shorter custom stem to keep everything smaller

BTW I guess you're italian, come join us here!

All the talk about the different generations tips mede me wonder one thing that I guess only George
@VapCap can answer: what led to the deeper grooves of the last generations? I ask because I found a big improvement in flavor with this change and I still can't understend how such a small modification can make that difference.

Not Italian, but born a die hard Roma and Totti fan. :) Appreciate your input on the Orbiter. So what bubbler would you recommend for a single big hit? Thanks

Also, question to any members here... How can I make this into group session vape? I figure with the induction heater, I can just load, put it in induction heater, vape ---> then others can repeat the same process. the sophisticated version of the puff puff pass I guess...

Ricardo

Also, question to any members here... How can I make this into group session vape? I figure with the induction heater, I can just load, put it in induction heater, vape ---> then others can repeat the same process. the sophisticated version of the puff puff pass I guess...
Maybe with the IH.....maybe.... still a good bit of instruction needed for newcomers, a lot of emptying out and reloading, still the risk of combustion (with the IH ???) and the yucky cleaning up process. I've tried sharing a couple of times with meh results. If it was a group of converts each person would already have their own "precious"... I'll share my M but not my Omni :goon:... Curious about what people think - I'd bet most see the VapCap as a personal single/double/triple hitter rather than a group session vape :2c:

Squiby

George has said that due to demand he is considering remaking TI spinning mouthpieces again!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

That's what I'm waiting for! I would love a couple titanium spinning mouth pieces! With the 7 finned tips and the ti mps coming in the New Year I feel that I can accurately predict that 2018 will be a very good year!

Happy Merry Christmas season everyone!!!

Last edited:

Squiby

How can I make this into group session vape? I figure with the induction heater, I can just load, put it in induction heater, vape --->
Yes, an induction heater is great for a group session.

What I've done, is to provide each session member with an M of their own. I demonstrate the technique through one heating cycle using my Vapcap, then have them follow suit with the M in hand through the next.

Those that loved the M experience got to keep them. An M for a friend is a real thing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, an induction heater is great for a group session.

What I've done, is to provide each session member with an M of their own. I demonstrate the technique through one heating cycle using my Vapcap, then have them follow suit with the M in hand through the next.

Those that loved the M experience got to keep them. An M for a friend is a real thing.
The "M" is like a ZIG ZAG MAchine?
v2Td3Gu.jpg

RASPBERRY DOSIDOS taste very incurable in the "M" = CIVILIZED INDUCTANCE

forza_roma

Thank you all for the wonderful answers. I'm with you @Ricardo, I don't see myself sharing my baby (OmniXL). haha....

@Squiby I think I may just have to do that. Might gift every friend that's getting married soon with an M, instead of the usual gift card, haha... and then we can all share stories and enjoy.

Also, want to say, used to be a chronic smoker ,tsk tsk .... but ever since I switched to vaping, it seems to control my migraines, which I at times get from heavy computer use (due to work) more so than smoking.

Great day all.

Top Bottom