MinnBobber

I nestle the mp in the centre of my cupped Palm, lightly supported by my little finger and ring finger while my other two fingers twirl the Vapcap with my thumb
.....................................................................................................
Do you really mean "mp in the center of my cupped palm" as when I try that, I can't even get all my fingers together in the "start position", let alone move it under control???
And not-- mp in the base between the little and ring fingers while other two fingers and thumb twirl?

Signed, mutant in Minnesota. Besides the 4 fingers and thumb you mentioned, what should I do with my other 3 fingers ?:shrug:

Last edited:

Squiby

.....................................................................................................
Do you really mean "mp in the center of my cupped palm" as when I try that, I can't even get all my fingers together in the "start position", let alone move it under control???
And not-- mp in the base between the little and ring fingers while other two fingers and thumb twirl?

Signed, mutant in Minnesota. Besides the 4 fingers and thumb you mentioned, what should I do with the other 3 fingers ?:shrug:
yes, that's what I mean. But everyone's hands are different. I have small female hands that are quite nimble and flexible. Each hand has 4 fingers and one thumb.

I think the main bits are the twirling fingers, the middle, index and thumb. If you can support the mp end of your Vapcap in some configuration, you can twirl the Vapcap in one direction, lift your fingers and thumb to reposition and continue the twirl in the same direction.

This is opposed to the back and forth technique, where you are constantly in contact with your Vapcap.

This is where the wisdom of "a picture is worth a million words" comes in.

Bebop

Way of the Mild
Just received my vapcaps ! got an omnivap and two M's , one is for a friend of mine , they are a lot smaller than I expected ! Tried the Omni with a bic lighter Flavor is awesome , heated in the middle of the cap and got three to four flavorful hits , can't wait to get my quad torch and play around with the different temp techniques . Vap cap is really genius in its simplicity :clap: . Looking online for magnets that would go well with the cap . wonder if i could somehow mod a magnet on to the doobtube that came with the cap? What are some of your magnet shape and size preferences? Found some with a hole in the middle where a screw and be used to hold the magnet in a place

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The gymnastics of the VapCap twirl is wonderful. For the experience(d).

For me, I am happy with “Dip, and Sip”—IH, all the way! :)

On the windy Road, ceramic. ;) VapCap, on!

Vap on! All day, all nite. Well, almost.:zzz:

Happy Holidays, Everyone! :leaf::spliff::bigleaf::leaf:

Last edited:

wileycoyote1103

We need the coil for the DC V2 atty, but like, just a hair bigger...9mm if I remember correctly its heating coils are in the sides of the ceramic cup..make it happen universe...
i think it was @WakeAndVape that described a fix for the spinning MP being tight to spin. i tried it and it worked awesome. i don't remember exactly word for word his suggestion but basically you take it apart and lube up the condenser and then push and spin the condenser through the bottom of the MP pulling the condenser out the top of it. on mine as well as his, some fine wood shavings came out and the MP spins so freely now. i pushed it through a few times till it went smoothly

Yeah I went through all that. It's understandable that there would be sawdust on the Woody stem.
Mine was so tight on the condenser even after cleaning insides and lubing condenser under where the MP rides as well as sanding a little. Just trying not to wear it out and make too loose. I know the more I use it the more I will "break it in". thanks for looking out.

Last edited by a moderator:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
The gymnastics of the VapCap twirl is wonderful. For the experience(d).
zaiC7Ul.gif

Way more fun than a fidget spinner!
(My dog had to get in on this one)

wileycoyote1103

there is an 'official' way to roll the vapcap in your hand...it takes a while to master though...took me a couple weeks, now i can spin it like a pro
I think for me depends on if I'm in a hurry or really baked. Shoot that's when I know I'm baked and it's time to put it down. The vapcap itself, the whole "Ritual" of itself makes me just want to see if I can get as good a hit as the last one.
It always leaving wanting more!
Yes my vapcap has never in bondage! What a relationship. I

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@antispleen, remember, Sir, the diameter of your VapCap body ~10mm?
Then the extra silly mm(s)of the cap. :rant:

If the cup is 9mm, hmmmmm.....:cool:

VapCap, on!

PS The 13mm ceramic donut (with semi-demi raised lip) works for me. Waiting on Matt to send
some 10mm (too small?) to play with.

Need at least a 40W source, 30W, I found to be wanting.
The PICO I am using @75W is overkill, will if used at that selling shorten the useful life of the ceramic. :evil:

Last edited:

stressed

i started with one butane lighter. it didn't seem to work well after refilling so i got another and...

14jyvsn.jpg
[/IMG]
14jyvsn.jpg

while number 5 and 6 were on the way, i realized i should read up on filling butane lighters, best quality butane etc.

now i have 6 lighters that all work well. i take 2 with me when i go to the park etc. i go through a lot of butane when i'm using my omni.

i usually just hit my herbie balloon but i've been enjoying vaping with the omni for the last couple of days. i've definately gone through more buddage than i would have with the bag but it's fun to hit.

always purge before filling. :)

i avoid my girls when vaping. any different smells freak them out.

55jam8.jpg

they are down with the cause!

34hvyhf.jpg

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
i started with one butane lighter. it didn't seem to work well after refilling so i got another and...

14jyvsn.jpg
[/IMG]
14jyvsn.jpg

while number 5 and 6 were on the way, i realized i should read up on filling butane lighters, best quality butane etc.

now i have 6 lighters that all work well. i take 2 with me when i go to the park etc. i go through a lot of butane when i'm using my omni.

i usually just hit my herbie balloon but i've been enjoying vaping with the omni for the last couple of days. i've definately gone through more buddage than i would have with the bag but it's fun to hit.

always purge before filling. :)
T.a.s. is a very real and serious problem.
DpRmzGI.jpg

these guys are all still operational. I may have a problem...:rofl:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@WakeAndVape You are that dude!! :cool: Can't believe that got by me. I (We) like your vids and refer to them. I like the music, production and style as well as the comprehensive review/info crammed in. Will get around to watching the ones for the vapes I didn't or don't clearly want to buy. Can't afford to watch them until I think I want one for myself. :drool: Y'know how it is with vas...vas...vas....
Thanks! yea...it was originally not my intention to do reviews on youtube...hence the name difference

@Lookatmeglow helped me out with the format in the beginning :rockon:
(im not sure he knows how insturmental he was in it)

If your around this site you will discover I'm a HIPPY that has young gun's in my tribe!

CANNABIS is my goal!

The "M" will mess you up.

Don't be scared it's only POT?
WAKE & VAPE I don't know what a OMNI XL is?

Thianiam is better than a "M"?
How high can you get?
EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE PLEASE!

i don't know how much better titanium is than the stainless steel 'M' to everyone else...to me it's alot better...the bowl is a hair larger on the Ti

it also has the ability to be reduced...AND when you set the airflow, you can pick it up and get the same hits everytime without having to carb

plus its MORE CIVILIZED...And we all know how you like civility :brow:
That would end with burnt fingers for me.
I spin round and round like a record baby.
I have noticed when i hold a pen i start spinning it???
all the fucking time...i spin everything now!

I think for me depends on if I'm in a hurry or really baked. Shoot that's when I know I'm baked and it's time to put it down. The vapcap itself, the whole "Ritual" of itself makes me just want to see if I can get as good a hit as the last one.
It always leaving wanting more!
Yes my vapcap has never in bondage! What a relationship. I
so your using you ability to spin as a sobriety test? :rockon:

Dustydurban

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Does anyone know how a chap would go about making his own "dynawax" ?

I make mine with some locally bought beeswax, and coconut oil. I melt it down and mix it up, works great. I play around with the proportions till I find a consistency that I like.
(this is also how I make my cannabalm, only the coconut oil in that is infused, and some essential oils added)
gX7ppBV.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks! yea...it was originally not my intention to do reviews on youtube...hence the name difference

@Lookatmeglow helped me out with the format in the beginning :rockon:
(im not sure he knows how insturmental he was in it)

i don't know how much better titanium is than the stainless steel 'M' to everyone else...to me it's alot better...the bowl is a hair larger on the Ti

it also has the ability to be reduced...AND when you set the airflow, you can pick it up and get the same hits everytime without having to carb

plus its MORE CIVILIZED...And we all know how you like civility :brow:

all the fucking time...i spin everything now!

so your using you ability to spin as a sobriety test? :rockon:
The "M" work's great and it's like back in the 60's with a modern twist!

Your a reviewer?

Just like a guru?

What's with the RASTA theme?
JAMAICA really?

Where can I get a igniter like the photo above? (I have plenty of LIGHTER'S)
@paehtod do you know?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, she went of her own accord :brow:
I've had CANNABIS from most everywhere GEOGRAPHICALLY:

CALIFORNIA
HAWAII
MEXICO
GUATEMALA
COLUMBIA
SOUTH AFRICA
PANAMA
COASTA RICA
CHILE
FRANCE (GREEN HOUSE)
GUAM
SOUTH WEST OZ
INDIA
HOLLAND (INDOORS?) very interesting!
THAILAND
AFGHANISTAN
All these countries R outstanding for CANNABIS.

To had a "M" when growing outdoor's was accepted? (we took the risk)

Last edited:
Top Bottom