• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Get the "M" first if you have to save money. It performs nearly the same as the other ones, is durable and also the cheapest one. This vape is not for everyone cause of it's high draw restriction! You need patience and experiences to handle it properly.
But if disappointed then cheap disappointed.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What I think of the top (as @stark1 said, top of the cap) everyone else calls the bottom & vice versa.
I don't know who everybody else is. Other than her majesty I haven't really noticed anyone calling it any different than you are calling it. The tip (with the cap on it) is the top. That is how most people orient it, and how they load it (unless they suck or twist load it). The MP (or the digger on the cap) is the bottom. It just seems logical to me. Must be my Vulcan ancestors.

hinglemccringleberry

Which is the top and which is the bottom?
I didnt think there would be confusion over this, as I got my interpretation of top and bottom straight from this thread many months ago. Top as in the tip side, the side opposite from where you hold the device when heating with a lighter. Bottom as in the area closest to the digger outer of the cap.

Last edited:

Dio

Sacraponator
I love my Cocobolo Omnivap. I get dark brown abv in three heat cycles with a Vertigo triple torch. Switching between mouthpulls and lungpulls. Only thing I like more about my "M" is its weight.

Somehow I can't post pictures here with my phone.
ciyscT4.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
. What I think of the top (as @stark1 said, top of the cap) everyone else calls the bottom & vice versa. I'm gonna call what people refer to as the top, the digger end (DE) & what everyone calls the bottom, which is really the top of the cap, as TOC. It works for me.
No! As @stark1 described is the way we look at it. Top is the clicker end, digger is the bottom.

Planck

believes in Dog
Well ,that's why you deserve an answer on that one.
Actually ,they do thread.

" Multiple start threading ".Google it,to find out more .

Cheers.
:science:

I conclude that we are not talking about the same part of the item.
I thought you were talking about the cooling fins.
No spiral, no thread.
Now I think you are talking about the spiral air channels?

I have something with multi start threading. Works a treat but ATM I can't think of what it is. :lol:

Planck, there's no need for written instructions as all you have to do is go to youtube & all the informational & instructional vids are there under Dynavap.

George is so thorough I was surprised there was no quick start guide in the tube.
Hard to believe but some are not on the net.
Perhaps they do not buy Dynavapes.

Never-ending & annoying isn't it! 850 pages & still no set-in-stone acronyms. What I think of the top (as @stark1 said, top of the cap) everyone else calls the bottom & vice versa. I'm gonna call what people refer to as the top, the digger end (DE) & what everyone calls the bottom, which is really the top of the cap, as TOC. It works for me.

IKR! I like digger and how about clicker. Sometimes I heat Mr. Digger and sometimes Mr. Clicker.
DE and CE? :brow: Dog knows the world need more acronyms!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I like digger and how about clicker. Sometimes I heat Mr. Digger and sometimes Mr. Clicker. DE and CE? :brow:

I like it! :clap:

George is so thorough I was surprised there was no quick start guide in the tube.
Hard to believe but some are not on the net.
Perhaps they do not buy Dynavapes.

Even 60 & 70 year olds are on the web today -- even if they have to do it at the library. For those much older folks who aren't, well, they'll just have to be turned on by a younger pup & be given personalized instruction.

@phattpiggie, '420' that is coincidental. :lol: BTW, 1-1/2 yrs. later is your 95 yr. old friend still with us? And did you turn him/her onto vaping? :D

Last edited:

Get the "M" first if you have to save money. It performs nearly the same as the other ones, is durable and also the cheapest one. This vape is not for everyone cause of it's high draw restriction! You need patience and experiences to handle it properly.
But if disappointed then cheap disappointed.

When you say this vape, you mean the M, the Omni or the VapCap family in general?

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Willy, @Hogni meant the M in terms of draw resistance, but you can significantly reduce the resistance by adding a ti tip.

@Planck, well that makes 2 of us -- DE & CE it is, at least for us. ;)

@phattpiggie, God Bless him, 96 is a wonderful run. And, yes, I can imagine the changes he would have seen as I know my dad would have been astounded by both the wonderful & disheartening changes that have occurred since.

Squiby

No instructions. I've read the thread so I am OK but seriously, no instructions. :hmm:

That's odd. However, the Dynavap team are in the process of creating a set of universal instructions that will be understood by the 30-some countries purchasing a Vapcap.

In the mean time, here is a link to the current set of instructions. If you have any questions, let us know, we are here to help you.

Which is the top and which is the bottom?

I've never felt any confusion with the terminology over the last couple of years. A cap is a cap, is a cap, be it a Vapcap cap or a baseball cap or the cap on your favorite pen.

The top of the cap is the sealed end. For the Vapcap cap, this is where the bi-metal clicking disks are enclosed.

The bottom is the open end. This is where the digger outter extends and where the tip's herb chamber slides up into.

Last edited:

marduk

daydreamer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My first Ti tip was a gen 3, on my Blackwood Woody S. My second is a gen 4 on a Vong. I know the gen 4 should have better airflow because of the wider channels but the Woody seems to give me better hits and is still my favorite.
The Vong actually gets more love because I use it at home with my JarHead.

marduk

daydreamer
My first Ti tip was a gen 3, on my Blackwood Woody S. My second is a gen 4 on a Vong. I know the gen 4 should have better airflow because of the wider channels but the Woody seems to give me better hits and is still my favorite.

If you really like the gen 3 better than the gen 4... well, let's just say I'm willing to make a huge sacrifice. You can send me your gen 4 and I'll send you a gen 3. By Grabthar's hammer... :lol:

Summer

Long Island, NY

cg, have you ever tried putting the gen 4 on the woody & vice versa to see the impact? I'm curious. Try it & lmk.
I so want a gen 4 ti tip. Per you guys, that website shows 7 fin, gen 3, but lists 4 & 6 fins???

Top Bottom