WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
what do you keep inside the pelican? i feel like you could use a smaller container.
4 vapcaps, 3 stash containers, 1 full of extra screens, o-rings, and an extra cap, the other 2 with ground herb in them.

Plus a couple stir tools that i use to clean the VCs or retrieve reclaim.

ydZk0w9.jpg

WhL6Nuf.jpg

Fits perfectly. Not much rattle. Waterproof too. Great for on the boat.

It's a bit large... It was originally bought for something else... But it works great as my VC storage case lol. Most of the time i just grab 1 of the VC tubes and 1 stash container for on the go...

Not a pelican case. It’s an induction heater.

There's a pelican case beside the IH.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I want one of these. How do I get one?

Send a full page essay on the benefits of vaporizing, along with 3 head shot pictures, your full SSN, and access to your banking account. Once all of the info is verified, a gentleman from Nigeria will send you 120,000,000 in US dollars along with a Portside induction heater...

Or just message @Pipes

Click link below to send a message...

http://fuckcombustion.com/conversations/add?to=Pipes

Healthierlifestyle

Been using the SBM daily. Decided to go the extra mile and went on an purchased a Skeletor from @Pipes and am patiently waiting for it! The dynavap is so simple to use! super efficient with the herb and such quick heat up time with the triple torch lighter! The induction heater will definitely help the dynavap put a run for its money against my Underdog log for at home use! All this talk about buying dynavaps also makes me want to buy another one for myself. Omnivap? Nonavong? XL? XLS?? So many options.. not to mention the custom work from @phatpiggie which I feel I need to look into a bit more before I go on ahead and purchase another vape (off to read his thread!)

Cheers everyone happy vaping!

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Send a full page essay on the benefits of vaporizing, along with 3 head shot pictures, your full SSN, and access to your banking account. Once all of the info is verified, a gentleman from Nigeria will send you 120,000,000 in US dollars along with a Portside induction heater...

Or just message @Pipes

Click link below to send a message...

http://fuckcombustion.com/conversations/add?to=Pipes

How much are those bad boys? I don't want to bug Pipes I'm sure he gets enough questions, I'd want to message him with an order :lol:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
70+ shipping for the jarhead and skeletor

90+ shipping for the portside.

my shipping for my skeletor was 20 FWIW

Pipes is working on a smaller version of his IH, with a polymer battery.

Being an ardent EDC enthusiast, I would be very happy with a mini IH, but for the time being, the available IH modules defines how large the "mini" is.

If @Pipes design his own, *smaller module*, we could have a pocketable IH which would heat up your VapCap, no matter how the winds whips, and howl,
as you navigate the Bay of Biscay, in a Force 10 Gale. :tup:

Or In a hurricane, for US hurricane bound landlubbers. On TV.

--Or just sit, watching the 50 foot tide rise, in the Bay of Fundy. :clap:

There is Hope. :evil::bigleaf::leaf:

Last edited:

Hippie

Rz is also working on a smaller IH device (with temp control and auto sensing too) ;)
He's got a lot on his plate atm tho so it looks like it'll be a while yet but his prototype looks freakin brilliant :tup:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-auto-magic-super-rztoaster-or-something-like-that.24154/

So I'm hoping some1 is going to show us how to add an Arduino, an IR sensor and a screen to Pipes Skeletor to add temp control, for what I think would be the perfect desktop IH for me :science:

V-apE

☮☮☮
VapCap, no matter how the winds whips, and howl,
as you navigate the Bay of Biscay, in a Force 10 Gale. :tup:

Or In a hurricane, for US hurricane bound landlubbers. On TV.

--Or just sit, watching the 50 foot tide rise, in the Bay of Fundy. :clap:

And that ladys and gents is how the mind of a highly repected FC member works when medicated!:lol:

forgive me stark1 i'm just fecking around!:brow:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My Opinion:
Pipes Heaters are an absolute necessity. The heat cycle is completely perfect and perfectly consistent each and every time. Lighters work and that’s a plus for hard times. But Pipes Portside made it possible while riding in a open air boat at 45 mph with a temperature in the 40’s F, and it was raining. Cannot do that with a lighter.......lol.

I have made numerous stems for my Dynavap’s.....some lined with stainless some without. Various woods. Still kept looking for the ultimate stem. Everything had a taste or it was too hot/dry making me have to drink a lot of fluids to quench the dry throat.

Then I remembered my favorite tobacco pipe of days gone by. It was special because it made the smoke cool, clean, and tasty. It was made from Meerschaum. Guess what? The Dyna
vap is exactly 8mm in diameter, which is the same diameter as a normal cigarette. So any normal size cigarette holder will hold the Dynavap. I have been using the Nash Meerschaum Cigarette Holder with amazing results. No more dry throat. It’s wonderful. Check out Meerschaum it’s the best yet. The flavor is exquisite.

http://www.thesmokingstore.com/nash-meerschaum-cigarette-holder/

Ya, man! Thanks! Ordered a meerschaum holder offa Fleabay, they say its on its way from Cali.

How cool can that be? We'll see if we can adapt-a-meerschaum-VapCap outer it! :science:

1sWelJA.jpg

*plainlazy*

Took delivery of the SBM today and had two bowls out of it so far and wow.

Awesome service from ordering from the site to uk was so quick but did get import £16 but I don't care even for the total price of £60'ish I'm V happy.

I'm pairing it my double garage double magnet Wenge stash and my Ti Omni. It's perfect match.

My new maxim triple torch turned up this morning as well. The SBM Clicks in 5 seconds maybe 6. Had perfect results with ground herb in my first bowl and a nug In my second.

I think when I've moved in a couple of weeks and have the freedom to vape on couch I think a heating station is on the cards. Need to look into them a lot more though.
Then there's Phatt piggies custom stems I need one of those in my life haha.

Anyway, haven't posted much on here recently only because been enjoying my Omni. It fits my life, needs and situations perfectly.
Everyone needs a vapcap in their arsenal the M is great place to start.

Happy capping dynaheads :rockon:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@cybrguy, shoot, you read my mind! I'm super glad you posted this as I went looking for this in Wiki yesterday to post it. Looked at the TZ episodes & the One Step Beyond episodes, but couldn't find it. Perusing the episodes was a trip down memory lane as I've seen all the episodes of both shows countless times.

copilot

Here's my version of an induction heating station based on @Pipes info in the DIY thread. Functional for 2 dynavaps. Aluminum star in the center is a heatsink that you rest your dynavap in to heat. First button latches and enables/disables. Second button is momentary to apply heat. Really takes the dynavap to a whole new level.

mZ04jIc.jpg

7X5FbDR.jpg

MuILr8R.jpg

Ud7FM2J.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Here's my version of an induction heating station based on @Pipes info in the DIY thread. Functional for 2 dynavaps. Aluminum star in the center is a heatsink that you rest your dynavap in to heat. First button latches and enables/disables. Second button is momentary to apply heat. Really takes the dynavap to a whole new level.

mZ04jIc.jpg

7X5FbDR.jpg

MuILr8R.jpg

Ud7FM2J.jpg

Holy shit, thats awesome!

brewbeer

I am relatively new to vaping and recently picked up the M and a Dynastash about a month ago to augment my small collection of vapes (PAX 2 and Ti Grasshopper). This little device just kicks butt! I find that my hopper doesn't get daily use anymore, and I haven't touched the PAX since the M arrived.

My only complaint about the M is the short length of the device. I'm thinking I'd like to pick up a titanium XL. Do the Dynastashes come in an XL version?

TheResistance

I am relatively new to vaping and recently picked up the M and a Dynastash about a month ago to augment my small collection of vapes (PAX 2 and Ti Grasshopper). This little device just kicks butt! I find that my hopper doesn't get daily use anymore, and I haven't touched the PAX since the M arrived.

My only complaint about the M is the short length of the device. I'm thinking I'd like to pick up a titanium XL. Do the Dynastashes come in an XL version?
As of right now the XL versions of the Dynastash are on backorder, I emailed them about that not too long ago but they said to keep checking the store.

copilot

As a complete departure from talking about complicated electronic heaters for the VC, has anyone tried to heat their cap with a magnifying glass?

A Fresnel lens is much more portable. You can get them in sheets of almost any size and not worry about weight or breaking. I carry a card-sized one in my wallet for emergencies.

For sure it goes with a magnifying glass. Prob is working freehand and holding the focus while spinning the VC with one hand and the mg in the other one.

True... only for emergencies on sunny days!

Top Bottom