jerseydvd

Shipping from Canada to me in Florida was 20 if i remember correctly.

Shipping took exactly a week.

If you meant how long was the wait on the list.... I don't think i can give a proper answer on that... I signed up at the very beginning of the current list... Batch 4 i believe.... Was told could take 5-8 weeks... 2 weeks later i got an email saying it was ready...

So i just assume someone backed out on the last list and i was next in line... Or... MAGIC :science:
Nah, I meant shipping time. I think he tells you longer than needed just in case for his list.

Or it could be magic I guess

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Iel4NRI.jpg

@phattpiggie has done it again! L to R, Macassar Ebony with Blackwood hot end, Blackwood ends with Bog Oak and Acrylic, Blackwood with Thuya Burl center band, and Figured Walnut. Just fucking gorgeous. Like I said recently, just takes Vapcapping to a whole new level!

The Blackwook/Bog Oak/Acrylic is a gift to a friend, the other 3 go into my toolbox:clap::cheers::spliff:

msdt

I recieved a portside on saturday, was put on the list in August. It worked for about 4 hours, then just stopped. Now i have the added convienence of sending it back to be serviced.

msdt,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Man this thread just flies, I miss a few days and I have serious catching up to do. It seems a few new VC users have joined the DV family recently, welcome! I love seeing new members post questions, obviously expecting the sort of mean treatment one gets on other forums. Then to see their realisation that FC is different. Especially here, it's a great culture here. I've seen people elsewhere have abuse heaped on them for just asking a question or admitting a mistake.
Not here! Here I can be as stupid as I want. :razz:

I've got another surgery tomorrow. A neurosurgeon is going inside my spinal cord to hopefully give me more years of mobility with much less pain. I try not to be too hopeful because I've gotten my hopes up over other procedures and been disappointed. I'm sure many here know of which I refer to. But I have also learned most of life is mental (my reactions) and my attitude/outlook has everything to do with my rehab/recovery. So I'll be stupidly optimistic once more and I humbly ask anyone here to send good vibes my way if you have some to spare. Many Thanks! :peace:

EDIT: sorry off-topic...

AtomicPB

@pxl_jockey all the best for that surgery tomorrow. I hope that the positive effects which are supposed to be connected to that surgery will be exceeded. Optimism is a great thing, never give up on it even when things don't look bright. As you said, ones attitude seems to play a huge role in the big game.

I am a recreational user only but this forum has shown me that cannabis is not only for some stoners like me but really is a beneficial medical tool for many people. Being told so is one thing but people talking about how that benefit is positively impacting their everyday life is something completely different.

Come back soon else there is so much to catch up to again. :)

All the best. :peace:

Prudencii

So my SBM and M arrived today.

Laid my M on the table, and it rolled off. The M itself is fine, but...

The cap disappeared. I'm not kidding. I've been searching for the past 40 minutes and it's not anywhere in my room. Makes no sense.

Lucky for me I still have the SBM to use, but it sucks anyways. Fuck.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
So my SBM and M arrived today.

Laid my M on the table, and it rolled off. The M itself is fine, but...

The cap disappeared. I'm not kidding. I've been searching for the past 40 minutes and it's not anywhere in my room. Makes no sense.

Lucky for me I still have the SBM to use, but it sucks anyways. Fuck.

Get a large powerful magnet, it should help find your cap; or, borrow a metal detector.

A flashlight might be a simple solution....

cgod

i did, no problem at all but i only did it for like a minute by i'm an impatient bastard

I ask because after my first use today (was holding out didnt wanna burn the cap yet) i recognised i have this mark on my cap

http://imgur.com/NK7fmpj
http://imgur.com/0z36kHu

Is this normal and if not will iso get rid? I understand it to have brown marks from the torch but this looks different

cgod,
Reactions: AtomicPB

almost there

I ask because after my first use today (was holding out didnt wanna burn the cap yet) i recognised i have this mark on my cap

http://imgur.com/NK7fmpj
http://imgur.com/0z36kHu

Is this normal and if not will iso get rid? I understand it to have brown marks from the torch but this looks different
i actually been using the regular cap and just placing the SB cap on when i'm done. that definitely doesn't look normal, i have little light slivers of matte missing but it's very small and not concentrated like that patch. why don't u just email team dynavap and ask them for their thoughts., i'm sure they'll come up with a solution

cgod

i actually been using the regular cap and just placing the SB cap on when i'm done. that definitely doesn't look normal, i have little light slivers of matte missing but it's very small and not concentrated like that patch. why don't u just email team dynavap and ask them for their thoughts., i'm sure they'll come up with a solution

Ive emailed them hope to hear back soon as they get the chance to as its bothering me to look at a bit

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Looks kind of like the cap touched something while it was hot and it melted on to it...

I have had melted carpet stuck on my cap more than once... And a melted shirt... I used a razor to scrape off what i could then a kitchen scrub sponge with a bit of iso...

Then back in use they go!

If you use the vape, the cap will change colors in time. It's going to keep getting darker, have spots of discoloration, some rainbow colors mixed in...its going to keep changing...

I say clean it off as much as possible, a couple dry runs with the torch and enjoy!

Top Bottom