• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
:doh:Angst in light: what's wrong with this picture

q8ZrnKd.jpg

The green tube is empty ?

No lighter ? No fishing pole?

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Usps just called me back... Apparently the last 3 scans that just say "on the way" were computer generated and not actual scans. They haven't scanned the actual package since the original sort facility.

They also said they have an image of the parcel from the original sort facility that shows its not a bad address or bad label problem... But according to them it is missing and should have been delivered or at least scanned into a location.

He said it may be lost, it may be on the way or it could of been on a vehicle that broke down or caught fire... I swear he said that... I was like wtf.

He said they'll continue to attempt to locate it and he will call me back by Friday.

:(

Last edited:

Squiby

Usps just called me back..... according to them it is missing and should have been delivered or at least scanned into a location.
He said they'll continue to attempt to locate it and he will call me back by Friday.:(

Well, at least they are in contact with you and are trying to locate it. Hopefully it shows up and is delivered to you soon....

xlr8shun

I had imagined that the sandblasted surface texture would be slightly rough but that is not the case. The sandblasting does indeed offer more grip; a helpfull feature while twirling. The surface texture could be described as smooth as satin. It is very pleasing to handle. Soft almost.

Yeah, that's it.. it does almost feel soft. almost like that velvet elvis picture. The one your grandmother always yelled at you for touching... at least my grandma did.. :lol:

Prudencii

Usps just called me back... Apparently the last 3 scans that just say "on the way" were computer generated and not actual scans. They haven't scanned the actual package since the original sort facility.

They also said they have an image of the parcel from the original sort facility that shows its not a bad address or bad label problem... But according to them it is missing and should have been delivered or at least scanned into a location.

He said it may be lost, it could of been on a vehicle that broke down or caught fire... I swear he said that... I was like wtf.

He said they'll continue to attempt to locate it and he will call me back by Friday.

:(
man, that's horrible. hope they locate it. if worst comes to worst, dynavap customer service is great and they'd probably be happy to replace it if you explained the situation.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Well, at least they are in contact with you and are trying to locate it. Hopefully it shows up and is delivered to you soon....

Very true. I was surprised they called me back honestly. But they do sound sincere about trying to locate it. That's good.

Vapcap hack # 214

This works better than a magnet at removing a hot cap ... And I'm already holding it when using the omni.

hsYSdVW.jpg

mucsusn

60 going on 20
So, got my sandblasted M's the other day.... got my @Pipes Portside IH today. Already have a Jarhead plugged in upstairs. Now all 3 floors are capable of couchlock.........

EDIT: Sweet Jesus......I thought the Jarhead was a game changer......this thing ups the ante by about a factor of 7. I'm already seeing which one of old soft bong case will work with this. @Pipes is 'da man!

Now waiting for the new @phattpiggie stems which are somewhere between the UK and US:sherlock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom