Osn Dosn

Probably it was answered a dozen times, but how much material does one M load take at max and approximately...?
Thanks!

Osn Dosn,

Arielle

Hi VapCapers!

Here at DynaVap, we are constantly looking to improve our products as well as make our processes more efficient. Because of this, we are looking to add some enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team. For more information, please visit our job postings on indeed or contact our Business Resource Manager directly at arielle@dynavap.com.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hi VapCapers!

Here at DynaVap, we are constantly looking to improve our products as well as make our processes more efficient. Because of this, we are looking to add some enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team. For more information, please visit our job postings on indeed or contact our Business Resource Manager directly at arielle@dynavap.com.
Too bad de forest isn't closer to the Minnesota border..

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Hi VapCapers!

Is there an employee discount? :D

I was going to apply to the retail position but i noticed under responsibilities the listed responsibilities only adds up to 91%...

So i got to thinking.... Maybe the other 9% is something CRAZY.... Like eat mayonnaise or listen to techno music... Either of which is a deal breaker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All jokes aside I'm too far away, but it looks like there are a few nice jobs available for the local members!!

xlr8shun

I am in a now semi legal place, NH, where just last week the initiative began with decriminalization of possession of less than an oz. No longer a criminal misdemeanor, it's a violation much like a speeding ticket......

be extremely careful with decriminalized laws.. i'd almost rather take the misdemeanor and do my 24h in jail..

A LOT of states (i think NH is one of them) will suspend your drivers license for any drug conviction. and if you get a civil citation, go to court, and pay the fine, you are admitting guilt, this eventually gets sent to the DMV and they revoke your driving privileges...

this has happened to quite a few people i know here in FL when Orlando (city) and daytona beach decriminalized marijuana.. they went to court thinking all was fine and dandy, then a couple weeks go by and they get a letter from the DMV stating they are suspended for 1 year, and have to pay fees, and fines associated with taking a class and tests to get your license back.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Osn Dosn I just put in what I want, little bit or maybe more :razz: I think the main thing is to not pack it. The M will get the most out of whatever you put in. This is only my view, based on limited experience. Maybe other VC lovers might give you better information?

@Jethro so how bad is the damage to your leg? Did you have to get a rod put in? Thought I should mention all of people I knew in motorcycle wrecks recovered fully, with a few operations and PT. Didn't want to leave it gloomy. I have to say you have dealt with the robbery in an admirable fashion; I would still be doing my Yosemite Sam impression: "frickin' frack! Why you...:rant:" My way gains you nothing but sleepless nights and high blood pressure, your way is better. You have attained a higher state of enlightenment! :bowdown:

@Arielle.Dynavap If you ever need someone to rep in the UK, count me in! I could be on the ground getting these amazing devices into more LHS throughout UK & Europe and further George's plan for global domination. We have got to get these little marvels into more hands over here to make more DVdisciples. England barely knows herbal vaporization, almost all combust but vapists are growing and DV should be there to light the way! It seems I've broken the FC rule about begging for a job that wasn't offered, lol.

TRUE CONFESSION: I combusted in the M for the first time this afternoon. Had to give it a bath.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Hi VapCapers!

If @Squiby isn't already on the Dynavap payroll, you should drop the Indeed posting and hire her now! (Assuming she wants a job, of course)

shredder

I think I have my XL omni about dialed in for a three flame inline torch, i use rosin on a mesh concentrate pad, so i heat 2 seconds past the click on the first heat up, then on the click while its hot. I try to line up the flames with the cap base.

Then I get a skeletor from @Pipes. After a few days I settled on 4 to 5 seconds past the click on the first warm up, and two seconds after the click once it's warm.

And to further confuse myself, I bought a single flame torch. Holy moly! When heating the base of the cap, it provided monster hits at the click. So far I like using it, but it's also kind of touchy. You really have to watch it carefully.

3 heaters, and 3 completely different types of heating. I can't believe how much different each is.

Squiby

Probably it was answered a dozen times, but how much material does one M load take at max and approximately...?
Thanks!

The herb chamber will accommodate somewhere between .07 and .10 grams depending on the moisture content of your bud.

I never completely fill the chamber. Most of the time I microdose and just pop a tiny nug into the chamber and let it bounce around in there. I never grind my bud. My usual dose is around .015 grams.

In my signature below, the last link lists the amounts a titanium tip will accommodate with the screen placed in the various groove positions in the chamber.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
These vapcaps are in a league of their own when it comes to portability and durability....

My VAS tried to kick in... Scrolled through and checked out a bunch of the threads in the portable section...

I'm not even tempted by anything... Everything is too big, too bulky, too weird, too much electronics, too many pieces, too much plastic, too many failures... Etc etc...

I'd still like to try a vapman and a lotus... Just 1 time... The design of both would keep them from being my go-to... So I'm not likely to ever buy them either. But out of all the vapes i have tried the butane powered ones have been my favs... so i figure these deserve a try too.

It's really nice when you honestly feel content with what you have!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey there @WoodVillain I remember when you first got your M & omni, you said that you weren't sure the omni was worth 3x the cost of the M. I'm loosely paraphrasing because I'm lazy tonight, but the gist was they were interchangeable to you. Later I got to try the M, talked with a fellow I respected who had both and asked if omni was "that much" better. He said, short answer is yes it is. So your post stuck with me and my mind kept coming back to it. A day or 2 ago, I saw your later post, again paraphrase but it was like "Yeah I really love my omni, it's special" which impressed me because you changed your opinion based upon experience and evidence. It takes a big person to do that, that's what my dad used to say.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
... changed your opinion based upon experience and evidence. It takes a big person to do that....

72c6fbbe2baba051cb1da9f3b03fa7a4--womens-clothing-truth-hurts.jpg

Cheers.

shredder

Hey there @WoodVillain I remember when you first got your M & omni, you said that you weren't sure the omni was worth 3x the cost of the M. I'm loosely paraphrasing because I'm lazy tonight, but the gist was they were interchangeable to you. Later I got to try the M, talked with a fellow I respected who had both and asked if omni was "that much" better. He said, short answer is yes it is. So your post stuck with me and my mind kept coming back to it. A day or 2 ago, I saw your later post, again paraphrase but it was like "Yeah I really love my omni, it's special" which impressed me because you changed your opinion based upon experience and evidence. It takes a big person to do that, that's what my dad used to say.

Not sure if wood villain will agree with you, but that fairly acurately describes my feelings on the omni as well. It took a couple days for the omni to grow on me. But I gave my M to my better half. And next sale I plan on stocking up on M's for gifts. Love em both, but I love the omni a bit more.

And all this begs the question, is the omni worth 3+ M's? For me it was, but most peeps would be very happy with an M.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Only thing stealthier than my dynavap was my firefly... besides that ecigs or dab pens but I found my dynavap to be the most stealthy of portables I owned cut a corner and get a puff in 5seconds or less
I never considered the VCs stealthy due to the torch. But with a triple I can heat it up in my lap in a few seconds, so it is really more stealthy than I have been giving it credit for. Not very hard to use out and about.

Squiby

@Mr. Me2, @stardustsailor Oh boy! I would LOVE to work for Dynavap! For the first time in my life, I wish I lived in the States and more specifically De Forest WI.

I wonder if that CNC can be operated from a remote location???

3 heaters, and 3 completely different types of heating. I can't believe how much different each is.

The Vapcap is so incredibly versatile. From heating options and temps to various effects and functional application, the Vapcap checks off the boxes for a diverse demographic.

Sometimes I prefer the Pipes Induction heater. Sometimes I prefer my Honest Quad lighter. But most of the time I prefer my single jet flint lighter for the precision heating it offers.

I'd still like to try a vapman and a lotus... Just 1 time...

I have a couple Vapmans and a Lotus. I am attached to them and plan on keeping them around. However, since getting my Vapcaps almost two years ago, neither one of them have been used. The Vapcap is simply superior on so many levels; from the smoother hits to the heating versatility and the modular range of options, I see no reason to veer away from the Vapcaps. The Vapcaps are simply the best.

gloonoo

Hey, I just got my dynavap M and I'm currently waiting on a water piece I got from DHgate to start vaping. I quit smoking because it always fucks up my throat and voice.
Until I try the M though, there's still quite a bit of worry in my mind that if even this hurts my voice then mj and singing might be mutually exclusive for me, and idk which one I'd give up.

I keep hearing different things about the "harshness" of the M. How would you describe it? Does it come anywhere close to combustion? Will using cold water with the water piece get rid of all my pain?

Any thoughts or tips would be very much appreciated!

gloonoo,
Reactions: kushkush

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@stardustsailor Thank you for pointing out that my old man, a Texas Deputy Sheriff was in fact, stealing from ol' Heraclitus. :rolleyes: LOL! Then again, I guess we're all borrowing from the Greeks whether we know it or not. Nothing new under the sun! This thread is simply the best too. Only the best for the best! @Squiby whether or not you're on the payroll, you are most definitely a corporate asset! I think you're the best too.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
be extremely careful with decriminalized laws.. i'd almost rather take the misdemeanor and do my 24h in jail..

A LOT of states (i think NH is one of them) will suspend your drivers license for any drug conviction. and if you get a civil citation, go to court, and pay the fine, you are admitting guilt, this eventually gets sent to the DMV and they revoke your driving privileges...

this has happened to quite a few people i know here in FL when Orlando (city) and daytona beach decriminalized marijuana.. they went to court thinking all was fine and dandy, then a couple weeks go by and they get a letter from the DMV stating they are suspended for 1 year, and have to pay fees, and fines associated with taking a class and tests to get your license back.
i don't know about everywhere but i have admittedly received more than a few D.A.T (desk appearance ticket) for unlawful marijuana possession n NY and i had to pay fines, but never lost my license

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated

Haha!!

Yea i really love my omni.... But i do still feel like the M is an excellent vape.

The omni mouthpiece and improved airflow makes a big difference when using the vapcap all day long though! My M is put away for backup.

I don't have any "in real life" friends who vape... Most of the people i hang with don't smoke either... They all know i do and are cool with it but don't partake themselves...

Good and bad... It's nice because i don't have to share... But bad because... SOMETIMES I WANT TO SHARE!

@Mr. Me2, @stardustsailor Oh boy! I would LOVE to work for Dynavap! For the first time in my life, I wish I lived in the States and more specifically De Forest WI.

I wonder if that CNC can be operated from a remote location???

The Vapcap is so incredibly versatile. From heating options and temps to various effects and functional application, the Vapcap checks off the boxes for a diverse demographic.

Sometimes I prefer the Pipes Induction heater. Sometimes I prefer my Honest Quad lighter. But most of the time I prefer my single jet flint lighter for the precision heating it offers.

I have a couple Vapmans and a Lotus. I am attached to them and plan on keeping them around. However, since getting my Vapcaps almost two years ago, neither one of them have been used. The Vapcap is simply superior on so many levels; from the smoother hits to the heating versatility and the modular range of options, I see no reason to veer away from the Vapcaps. The Vapcaps are simply the best.

This is very helpful thanks! If i never try the vapman or lotus i don't have to think i missed out too much!

Really the designs and method of use don't appeal to me for either.

I have owned and used triihouse vapes as well... Close enough to the sticky bricks... And even though the triihouse lily was the best hitting vape i ever tried, the method of use and the design make it not the vape for me.. Hitting while inhaling... Torching into the glass... Having glass... Everyone thought it was for meth or crack... Just not very stealthy at all LOL

I guess all i need now is a Portside IH :D

Squiby

Until I try the M though, there's still quite a bit of worry in my mind that if even this hurts my voice then mj and singing might be mutually exclusive for me, and idk which one I'd give up.

I keep hearing different things about the "harshness" of the M. How would you describe it? Does it come anywhere close to combustion? Will using cold water with the water piece get rid of all my pain?

It will not come close to combustion unless you bring it close to combustion. This is a manual vape and you are in control of the experience. Respect the click, stop heating when you hear the click, and you will be fine.

If you use water, warm water may be more soothing than cold.

In my younger recreational combustion years, smoking a joint caused me a lot of lung and throat irritation. Sometimes I felt that the high just wasn't worth the after effects.

Things improved when I started vaping, but the irritation, albeit at a lower level, still remained. Three things came together that has eliminated lung and throat irritation completely for me.

The Vapcap is now my daily driver. It's my dd because I get less irritation when using the Vapcap than from any other vape I've tried. I like its ease of maintenance, the fact that there are so few parts, the modularity offers a fun element of entertainment and interest. LEGO for stoners. Vapcaps are beautiful, tiny and super efficient. Just a really great vape.

Any vape that uses the screen can let loose tiny particulates into the vapor. In the Vapcap you can see the bits stuck to the inside of the condenser. If these particulates can get into the airpath then they are also getting into your lungs and can cause irritation. I started using a filter by making a flat disc out of degummed hemp fiber and placing it loosely between two CCD screens. The filter completely stops any bits from getting into the airpath, creating super clean vapor and keeps your condenser very very clean for a long long time.

If you want to make a hemp filter, I've posted the link to my approach in my signature below.

I learned how to perform a mouthpull from @natural farmer. This was a total game changer for me. Toking vapor straight into my lungs is simply too harsh for me and my lungs and my throat. Instead of the direct draw method try a mouthpull.

With your finger on the air port or carb pull vapor into your mouth as if you were puffing on a cigar or sucking on a straw. Once you have finished your draw, remove your finger from the carb and inhale clean cool air along with the vapor. This will be the coolest smoothest vapor you have ever experienced. Total game changer.

Now that I've completely eliminated irritation, I just want to be high all the time. No harm, no foul.

Last edited:

LabPong

Howdy all.....im back after a lengthy test period with another unit......

I just got my skeletor setup in a test container....bottom of a square plastic rubbing alcohol bottle and a plastic insert from a coffee can lid.

Whipped out my custom glass Ti ripper.......loaded some cherry diesel and got 4-5 wicked hits.....dammmmm Da hell is with dees frickin butane torches......NEVER AGAIN haaaaa

funTimes_zpsynypfipj.jpg

WOW this is so cool using Pipes MOST AWESOME VAPCAP HEATER EVER ! Things have changed.

Thanks so much Pipes :rockon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom