Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I love the Ti tip on my omni, but I'm wondering whether the longer time at temperature of the SS makes it more appropriate when using a bubbler? Anything else I should be considering?

I use my new bubbler with an OmniVong and the Ti tip. Works great, but my lung is not capable of huge rips. One hit and I put the bubbler away for 10mins. Therefore I am fine with it. I also tried the SS tip and - indeed - it gives you more white through water without re-heating. But still - it would be too much vapor per intake anyway so I went on with the Ti tip again.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Jethro

Wow, I've had a horrible few weeks. I was crushed on my motorcycle coming home from a long camping weekend. Drunk driver basically t-boned me, sending me to the hospital with a badly broken leg and some broken ribs. I had all of my vape gear in the locked hard bags on my motorcycle but the losers that run the crooked towing company broke into the bags and stole my C-Vault with a 1/4 of flower, a first gen Pax and the worst.. my precious Ti Woody and DynaStash! What a kick in the pants and there is nothing I can do about it. So now I'm out $450 of vape gear and am stuck combusting for the time being because I am housebound at my mothers and all I have is my father in laws spare glass pipe!

Now I'm considering a Ti Omni XL and XL StashER. Just need to find a way to pay for it! Be safe out there fellow motorcyclists, the cages are out to kill us!

Squiby

Wow, I've had a horrible few weeks. I was crushed on my motorcycle coming home from a long camping weekend. Drunk driver basically t-boned me, sending me to the hospital with a badly broken leg and some broken ribs. the crooked towing company broke into the bags and stole my C-Vault with a 1/4 of flower, a first gen Pax and the worst.. my precious Ti Woody and DynaStash!

So sorry to hear of your injuries and then being robbed as well. What a bunch of bottom feeding, low life, crooked loosers. I hope you recover fully and quickly.

I hope they locked up that drunk driver.....

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Well, both my M and Ti woody XL-S tips are not staying into their bodies. Only 2 months of use and now they seem to fall out more than stay in. Sent an email to DynaVap, hopefully they will have a solution. I am by no means rough or careless with any of my vapes/glass/etc so this is kind of surprising to me. I probably clean them like every two days, always "lubed" the orings and keep the wood body with a pristine shine.

Maybe they just got a bad batch of o-rings??

New o-rings arrived and I am now back to perfect working DynaVaps again. Nice seal, solid fit...no fear of the tips falling out and getting lost/burnt.

Great customer service from @VapCap! :clap:
Their CS definitely mirrors the great quality products:tup:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Wow, I've had a horrible few weeks. I was crushed on my motorcycle coming home from a long camping weekend. Drunk driver basically t-boned me, sending me to the hospital with a badly broken leg and some broken ribs. I had all of my vape gear in the locked hard bags on my motorcycle but the losers that run the crooked towing company broke into the bags and stole my C-Vault with a 1/4 of flower, a first gen Pax and the worst.. my precious Ti Woody and DynaStash! What a kick in the pants and there is nothing I can do about it. So now I'm out $450 of vape gear and am stuck combusting for the time being because I am housebound at my mothers and all I have is my father in laws spare glass pipe!

Now I'm considering a Ti Omni XL and XL StashER. Just need to find a way to pay for it! Be safe out there fellow motorcyclists, the cages are out to kill us!
Sorry dude, I can almost feel your pain. I went down on my motorcycle in June and broke my collar bone and still hasn't healed correctly yet. Hope your injuries heal up quickly and you are back out there in the wind.

Also blows that your toys got stolen, fookin thieves!!!

Sorry for the thread derailment. Now back to your previous conversation

Jethro

That really sucks, Dude, on so many levels. Wish you were closer, I could at least lend you an M. While there may be some towing companies out there who are NOT scum, I'm not aware of any... :(

These guys were BAD. It took almost a week for Progressive to get them to release the bike, made them jump through all sorts of hoops just to get the storage fees. The Google reviews were horrible! While I was there trying to get my gear, not the bike, just the gear, I overheard 2 phone calls of really upset people that couldn't get their vehicles out of their crooked paws. Everything was an excuse they needed more paperwork, a title... they don't need any of that, it's all a scam. Those guys are criminals. This is the town people may have heard of in the news last week in NH where a bunch of kids hung a bi-racial 8 year old boy, they are calling it a hate crime. Day after I got creamed by a drunk. FUCK CLAREMONT NH! I will never go through there again. Anyway..sorry about the rant, I just got my computer and am pretty much bed-ridden for the time being. AND TO BOOT, this damn glass pipe just clogged, I'm ready to go on a T-break because combustion SUCKS.

Jethro

I'm getting a lot of great offers from my VapCap bros here, amazing! And believe me it's greatly appreciated and makes me feel great. You guys are awesome. But I got a very good settlement on my bike, I go a little crazy with my insurances, so I will soon be able to afford a replacement cap and a new bike when the time comes. Your good karma is well deserved guys. I'll be good, I'm getting ready to order very soon and will have a replacement in hand soon.

Gigsabits53

I'm getting a lot of great offers from my VapCap bros here, amazing! And believe me it's greatly appreciated and makes me feel great. You guys are awesome. But I got a very good settlement on my bike, I go a little crazy with my insurances, so I will soon be able to afford a replacement cap and a new bike when the time comes. Your good karma is well deserved guys. I'll be good, I'm getting ready to order very soon and will have a replacement in hand soon.

Wow, really sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Why do people have to do stuff like that? That is valuable stuff and they just cop it like its nothing. Amazing.

You deserve a new VC, maybe a few of them. Good luck to you :)

hinglemccringleberry

I am so sorry man, similar thing happened to my buddy who no longer rides b/c of the accident he was in, SUV driver ran a stop sign and he plowed into it, got his leg pinned, cussed her out from where he fell, permanent knee damage (I cant remember if ACL, MCL, etc), wore crutches for awhile.

But to get your Woody ganked on top of that experience is beyond fucked up. IDK what I would do without mine, ESPECIALLY under that circumstance. Excuse to upgrade I suppose! I guess you could always get one of those vapcaps that looks like what barefoot people who talk to lamp posts downtown smoke their stuff out of. But the wood bodies are special to me, they ooze class like no other VC can.
Maybe try hitting craigslist and any local pawn shops just to see if maybe they try and sell it..

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Jethro I'm with @mccringleberry that is way beyond fucked up, with the towing service but they will get theirs. I'm glad they weren't uptight holier-than-thou types, who would turn it in and fuck you even more, it seems you're in a non-legal place. But then they wouldn't have broken in, would they?! Sorry, I hope your recovery goes well and that you are ambulatory soon so you don't go nuts at your moms.

I'm afraid that too many of us know a motorcyclist who has been hit. I worked with a young man who got t-boned at an intersection by an elderly lady in a huge old car. He stuck his left foot out instinctively and lost everything below his knee. His right leg was crushed by the car; she just didn't see him. I have 2 other friends with similar stories, hit by drunks. The rider always pays the price because "I just didn't see him/her". Also, I'm sorry you have to combust atm but if I were in your shoes I would be doing the same. Take care of yourself, keep us updated, and use FC to vent :rant: if you need to. We'll listen. :tup:

Jethro

I am in a now semi legal place, NH, where just last week the initiative began with decriminalization of possession of less than an oz. No longer a criminal misdemeanor, it's a violation much like a speeding ticket. The funny thing is, the cops looked in my tank bag, which happened to have a small ziplock of like 4 roaches that I grabbed right before I left camp. I was going to toss them in the fire, but some were fairly big, so I grabbed them. I was rolling joints because at a big party of 20 people plus, it's just way easier- even though I hate combusting. So the cops come into the ER after I got looked at and said "We found these, but don't worry about it, it's nothing." They said "We can't look in your bags because they are locked" which I was grateful for because of the vapes and my C-vault with a big bud of some very good flower. But the next day when I finally got ahold of the towing company to get my gear in all the hard bags, I showed up and they had pried open all the hard bags. Obviously just to loot, why else? To smell my dirty undies? Oh well, they will get their karma some day, I'm sure of that.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Actually, and you may very well not want to pursue this for obvious reasons, but from your description of the events the cops knew your hardbags were locked and secure when the towing company picked up your bike because they TOLD you so. The fact that they were forced open and empty when you got it back from the tow company is proof they burgled you. So you have a good case for theft. The problem is what they stole.

Jethro

It doesn't matter if anything was taken, it is still technically a crime, I think.

Yeah, definitely a crime but I'm not gonna bring the cops back into it. Probably wouldn't be of any benefit anyway.

Just ordered a M - to replace my stolen Crafty in a wallet friendly way.

My first lighter powered vape ever, hope the hype is real.. only concern is the stealth factor

I know using a lighter doesn't seem very stealthy, but waht makes it somewhat stealth is how quick it is. Heat for 5 seconds until click and draw. 10 seconds later you are done. I used to heat my Pax up in my pocket but the smell for 2 minutes was extreme. The Dynavap is surprisingly stealthy for a flame powered vape.

420democrat

Yeah, definitely a crime but I'm not gonna bring the cops back into it. Probably wouldn't be of any benefit anyway.

I know using a lighter doesn't seem very stealthy, but waht makes it somewhat stealth is how quick it is. Heat for 5 seconds until click and draw. 10 seconds later you are done. I used to heat my Pax up in my pocket but the smell for 2 minutes was extreme. The Dynavap is surprisingly stealthy for a flame powered vape.

Only thing stealthier than my dynavap was my firefly... besides that ecigs or dab pens but I found my dynavap to be the most stealthy of portables I owned cut a corner and get a puff in 5seconds or less

Top Bottom