Hi everyone! I have a question. I was reading about butane and how different brands have different levels of pureness. I noticed that because of this, many people recommended buying the more pure brand over the cheap ones. Based on how the dynavap works, because we are not inhaling directly from the torch itself, does this mean that using low quality butane on the dynavap have little/no difference than using high quality butane?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hi everyone! I have a question. I was reading about butane and how different brands have different levels of pureness. I noticed that because of this, many people recommended buying the more pure brand over the cheap ones. Based on how the dynavap works, because we are not inhaling directly from the torch itself, does this mean that using low quality butane on the dynavap have little/no difference than using high quality butane?

In our case, the impurities are more-so a problem in that they can more easily gunk up and foul our torch lighters.

hillbill

The M model looks like something interesting to me and my style, very basic with certain stealth aspects. No water or tube or glassware. Just me and my weed. With the vapes I have, would I find a use for it. Do these Vapcap hit hard enough to satisfy. Will I burn the shit out of myself? Anyone have an Omni and an M?

DirtyD

The M model looks like something interesting to me and my style, very basic with certain stealth aspects. No water or tube or glassware. Just me and my weed. With the vapes I have, would I find a use for it. Do these Vapcap hit hard enough to satisfy. Will I burn the shit out of myself? Anyo have an Omni and an M?
Go ahead and get get it.super thick joint like puff s. Buy a ti tip for a few extra bucks( forty) and u off and running:nod:

Last edited:

dapperdopamine

If I get an M are there any particular must have accessories anyone would recommend getting, a specific lighter, if the degummed hemp fiber is worth getting.

Also, trying to get my friend into vaping cause I think itll save her money but she has a very low budget so the M seems great for her, I recommended it to her and she says it sounds great but she doesnt have a torch lighter she lives really far away otherwise id just get one for her, but does anyone know if there are any easily locally available decent torch lighters that are inexpensive

I'll second that. It just makes the hits utterly smooth. Which brings up a question. I'd like to make one of those little bubblers that uses a small Mason jar with two holes on top for the input and output. If anyone here has directions for doing this, will you list those here or point me in the right direction? :)

thats genius I love mason jars, so versatile

Last edited by a moderator:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Will I burn the shit out of myself?

Hey man, I've got some stiffness/arthritis in my hands and managed the learning curve of spinning the VC while heating the cap correctly. If I can, anyone can. The only time I burned myself was using a crappy £3 torch that didn't shut off when I wanted. And it was nothing, like 13th degree burns lol. This was also within my first 3 attempts. So no, I'm fairly certain that you will not burn the shit out of yourself.

The VC definitely hits hard, it will earn your respect. I think you're going to like it if hitting hard is a priority; I think with enough user experience, it seems like the VC is capable of different types of hits. I mean within this thread, it seems that VCs can accomodate different types of users that have different expectations and needs/wants. I'm not sure how? Magic?

The next 2 crappy £3 lighters were okay, but I still wound up ordering a better one. My unsolicited advice? if purchasing an M or Omni from DV just pick up one of the Vertigos they sell. Don't bother with cheap lighters, they're a crapshoot. Unless you like cheap lighters, that is.

Squiby

The M model looks like something interesting to me and my style, very basic with certain stealth aspects. No water or tube or glassware. Just me and my weed. With the vapes I have, would I find a use for it. Do these Vapcap hit hard enough to satisfy. Will I burn the shit out of myself? Anyone have an Omni and an M?

You're gonna LOVE the Vapcaps! If you can light a cigarette without burning yourself with your lighter and don't put the hot end in your mouth, then you should be safe from burning yourself with a Vapcap.

Tiny. The size and shape of a cigarette, regular and king-sized. Easily fits in any pocket. With a Dynastash you can carry a Vapcap and stash or lighter. With a Vapcap Pouch you can carry all three.

Beautiful. Lots of models to choose from, but the highlights are the all stainless steel M to the adjustable bowl Ti Tipped Woodies and Vongs and the ultimate all titanium Omnivap with its variable air flow, set it and forget it, threaded condenser/mp. There is a consitant high performance from all models. Function and bells and whistles define the various models.

Heat THEN toke. No flame comes close to the face. Hold the Vapcap at waist hight, twirl it between your fingers while you apply heat, unless you're using an induction heater. If so, just place the Vapcap in the heater and wait for the click. There are lots of heating options from the induction heater mentioned to candles, Bic lighters, campfire sticks, stove elements etc.

Durable. These wonderful vapes are built for the long run. The Omni with it's solid robust condenser can happily withstand being run over repeatedly by your SUV with only a few scratches to tell the tale.

Extremely efficient. You will get just as toasted with much less weed compared to many other vapes. Surprising really.

Great in hurricanes. When the power goes out the Vapcap continues to shine. With a tiny Vapcap, a bit of herb and some way to create a flame, your golden. You'll be so happy that you got yourself Vapcap.

If I get an M are there any particular must have accessories anyone would recommend getting, a specific lighter, if the degummed hemp fiber is worth getting.

Check out the links below in my signature, particularly the Vapcap first aid tips. It goes over some of the parts and accessories you might want to add to your cart.

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

Dynavap sells lighters, among other things. Accessory kits are available. You can't go wrong there, and you can have them delivered to her door in a little green envelope. The degummed hemp is great for concentrates. Check the "Best of" thread. Doc

Then check out Pipes Jarhead, you will really love them.

Last edited by a moderator:

kushkush

happy camper....

I love Mason jars too. :) And I've got a Jarhead from @Pipes coming next Tuesday. :rockon: Be sure to check those out. You asked about M accessories... I'd definitely get a few of the black silicone mouthpieces because you can stick it in the bubbler and just leave it there and just put your mouthpiece in that when you're ready to rock 'n roll. The ungummed fiber is handy for using between two screens to catch any tiny bits of herb or concentrates that might fly through so they don't end up in your mouth. You get enough to last several lifetimes.

I'll confess, I asked the bubbler question in the wrong thread so I have corrected that mistake. :D

Summer

Long Island, NY
Do these Vapcap hit hard enough to satisfy. Will I burn the shit out of myself? Anyone have an Omni and an M?

Judging by the size of this thread is there any doubt that it hits hard enough to satisfy? :brow:

I burnt myself a no. of times on my thighs when I was wearing shorts when I got it this summer. And I once put the end to my lips.
ouch.gif
So I learned the painful way to be cognizant of the cap & not swing the arm holding it in an unwieldy manner.

I agree with @DirtyD that you should start slowly with just the M & when you've mastered it &, if you really like it, get a titanium tip so you can compare & discover what you like best. If you wind up loving it as much as we here do, then you can expand your vc experience through enlarging your collection. And, then, you'll just have to pick up one of @Pipes Induction Heaters. Here

As far as lighters are concerned, check out the vapcap lighter thread here. There are posts in that thread & this vc thread about using a pure, quality butane fuel to, not only keep the lighter in top working order, but to keep it working PERIOD.

And I would suggested picking up one of dynavaps maintenance kits. And you'll be good to go.

HTH!

Last edited:

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
re: burning the shit out of oneself
yes, it can totally happen if you're clumsy or just plain old not paying enough attention. my sweetheart actually got a nasty, cap sized burn right under her collar bone from one of our too stoned vaping sessions this summer :( also i always tell my mom to be careful of the end but. usually she grabs it anyway lol. accidents happen. i mean fuck i've reached over to grab my log and stuck my finger into the heater so.. just be aware as possible and you'll be alright. :spliff:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Great in hurricanes. When the power goes out the Vapcap continues to shine.
I can vouch for this.
6 days with no power made somewhat bearable thanks to my Omni.
Glad that shit is over.

Mixing weed with butane torches and metal well bring some pain. I've dropped it and caught it more than once(damn catlike reflexes), dropped it in my lap in the car, and a hot torch put too soon into the pocket is a fun one as well. :o

Last edited:

hillbill

Is triple or quad jet flame a big deal? Is the lighter in the Dlux Kit any good? I have horrid luck with refillable candle flame lighters, even $30 to $40 priced ones. I get as good a butane as I can so are the jet lighters easier? I have a couple $5 Ronson single jets that I use for making fires and burning trash and not had any trouble with them.

Gigsabits53

Is triple or quad jet flame a big deal? Is the lighter in the Dlux Kit any good? I have horrid luck with refillable candle flame lighters, even $30 to $40 priced ones. I get as good a butane as I can so are the jet lighters easier? I have a couple $5 Ronson single jets that I use for making fires and burning trash and not had any trouble with them.

I use a single flame torch when I'm not using my IH from @Pipes. It works great! The one I use is the Zobron torch from Lotus. I have been using it for several months with no issues. Great torch!:)

Top Bottom