kushkush

happy camper....
You guys would love the vapor that a Vapor Lung can pull out of a Vapcap! A VL can pull like no human lung can ime. At home I am using one 90% of the times!!! Outside it's not practical of course and I enjoy the cigarette like ritual of holding and using the VC much more.
The vapor is really much much better through the VL. Bigger hits, a lot tastier (more convection-y) vapor, more comfortable to draw from (zero resistance), dead easy to share with friends (just fill and pass).
And so easy and cheap to make and also recyclable!!! :tup:

Just where does one go about finding this 'Vapor Lung"? Did a search but nothing came up but stuff about the FDA. :( This Lung could let us use these tiny vapcaps like the Volcano. :)

kushkush,
Reactions: stark1

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Moral of story if any is be equipped for your vapcap . What turned me off from it prior purchase was dealing with torch lights and I am still not to fond of it. If only a basic lighter didn't take sooo long to heat , char your cap black or render same performance.

Torch Lighter aside I am quite impressed with my vapcap "M".
There are so many upsides to the vapcaps that I really don't think any vaper should be without at least one. I am a little surprised that in 11 hours, nobody pointed the following out.

There ARE alternatives to the torch. Don't let discomfort with the torch keep you from the VapCap platform. Learn more in this thread...

Smokey McVape

Just where does one go about finding this 'Vapor Lung"? Did a search but nothing came up but stuff about the FDA. :( This Lung could let us use these tiny vapcaps like the Volcano. :)
Vapour lungs are only good if you like the taste of plastic! Seriously why spend good money on a quality vaporizer to then run it through a nasty plastic bag/bottle combo ruining the taste not to mention the possible health risks.:bang:

xlr8shun

did you check the link in his sig? granted the pics are missing, but there is text to explain whats going on

xlr8shun,
Reactions: Summer

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Ordered 3 packs of SS screens, some o rings, small snapstash and an extra cap just in case.

Hopefully that keeps me going for a while.

WoodVillain,
Reactions: xlr8shun

snaffle

It's interesting, the vapcap delivers so much more flavor than my grasshopper. I've been pushing it recently to extract everything short of combustion, and I've found I really dislike the flavor when I do that. It's interesting, as with the grasshopper the flavor is so muted (both for lower temp hits and higher temp ones) that I'd never really noticed, but I think in my vapcaps I'll be saving the ABV rather lighter than I expected. Which I'm perfectly happy about, it's just interesting to see as I get more into vaporizing and learn my way around more that I'm going that direction. Learning is fun :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Simple. You make one, out of a stiff soda bottle, a plastic bag, and some adhesive
tape. Add a lil string, and Walla! :D

Luv the *ghetto* ingenuity :tup:

storz-bickel Volcano plastic bag as an alternative to food bag....

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: kushkush

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
@ClearBlueLou - did I read your post correctly? You get 22 full bowls per 1 gram of bud? I assume that you pack lose without tamping down at all? I get maybe 15 max per gram but I like to pack quite tightly.

Edit - I need to buy some better scales to start weighing out 0.05s.

Approximate, yes: 20-22 bowls consistently, using a measuring spoon ~1/16th of a tsp; the same amount fills the bowl of my little Puur sherlock. Measuring that amount averages out @ 0.074g.

Yes, I pack loose most of the time, though the difference is just a few milligrams: my old lungs ain't looking for clouds, but medication and upliftment.

AWS Gemini-20 on Amazon...nice little scale
I use a fine grind so my screens get gunked up after a bit over a week of use so I take mine out to torch it clean fairly often. I don't have any problems with taking it out/putting it back in since I found a bit extender from my ratchet driver set that works perfectly for fiddling with the screen, one side is just thin and long enough to pop the screen out and the side that holds the bit is the perfect size and shape to put the screen back in without bending it.

That's another odd thing, I inspect my 'Caps every few days/weeks, but so far I've just had no gunking up: no airway restriction, no clogging of the screens, no reclaim lining...well, anything.; I'd be thinking we get bunk herb around here, but I know that's not true. NO idea what I'm doing that's getting me elevated and leaving the 'Caps clean.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's another odd thing, I inspect my 'Caps every few days/weeks, but so far I've just had no gunking up: no airway restriction, no clogging of the screens, no reclaim lining...well, anything.; I'd be thinking we get bunk herb around here, but I know that's not true. NO idea what I'm doing that's getting me elevated and leaving the 'Caps clean.
I am so glad to see someone say this. My VCs stay amazingly clean and I rarely need to break them down to clean them. The goods are pretty top shelf, so it isn't that. I would say that monthly is the most I have to clean them, even the one I use almost every day (tho not all day long). Beats me. Not that I'm complaining...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wonder if it stays clean because I go pretty hot, trying to get as much out of my goods as I can. ABV is almost dry coffee colored by the time I'm done with it.

And, btw, I use a very inexpensive scale that has been surprisingly accurate to 2 decimal places. Currently $15 at Amazon.

turk

turk
...two different things my friend...my post relates to the alternative heat sources, as opposed to a torch....
...I'm NOT commenting on the plastic bag "lung"...I believe...thing...

turk,
Reactions: stark1

LabPong

Vapour lungs are only good if you like the taste of plastic! Seriously why spend good money on a quality vaporizer to then run it through a nasty plastic bag/bottle combo ruining the taste not to mention the possible health risks.:bang:

I'm with you Smokey....:tup: It's glass it up or put it away for me. But then, having 5 different water units is a nice option to pick from. I have from a mini 5 inch'r and others up to a bigger straight side mount 14.5'er. They all have their places and do me well.

I am really liking the little guy lately.......very smooth and provides excellent performance all the way around. Easily my best bang for the buck purchase so far. I got the clear one as I do not like graphics or colors on my water units.

Whissmu

Before surfing ....
.. a good meal .. a good steamer and all in good company !!

image.jpg

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Question time. :sherlock: I'd like to know how the Cap was manufactured to click at just the perfect times to heat up/cool down just enough to give vapor but prevent combustion. Anybody know? :uhoh:

I heard it is a combination of Vodoo and some Black Magic.
It involves dead sheep, moonlight, two drops of maiden blood and a frog.
Honestly - no idea what the frog is good for.

The last one who asked for the secret has disappeared. I would be careful... ;-)

Top Bottom