Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Could anybody with an OmniVong be so kind to weigh the device for me?
The weight of just the OmniVong body (no matter if Cocobolo or Black Wood) would be sufficient already!
Thank you very much in advance!

Dynavaper,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I liked the Air more than the solo... But neither were ideal for me in the long run.

I spent hundreds of dollars on batteries, hundreds on fancy stems, both pv glass and eds wood stems, fancy cases... Etc. Glass breaks, wood cracks, and batteries die... Normally at the worst possible time.

And they just take so long... Sometimes it's nice to sit and have a 15 minute session but most of the time I'd rather a couple of quick rips and be done. The caps get me higher, and do so quicker.

Now... Being honest... I could get thicker on demand clouds with my triihouse lily than i can my vapcaps... Or any other vape i have ever used for that matter... That thing was like taking bong rips with each hit....

But the vapcaps are way more stealthy and doesn't make me look like a crack or meth head lol.. Plus easier to clean, no wood or glass on either of my caps to break, and it's easier to carry.

All things considered i find the metal/Ti vapcaps to be the ideal vapes for my uses. I spend lots of time in the woods.. Hunting camps, fishing, bowfishing, camping, off roading... And these caps seem to handle my lifestyle perfectly!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
All things considered i find the metal/Ti vapcaps to be the ideal vapes for my uses. I spend lots of time in the woods.. Hunting camps, fishing, bowfishing, camping, off roading... And these caps seem to handle my lifestyle perfectly!

Well, perhaps after a jaunt in your Walden, you can turn some rippin stems for your fellow VapCats? :evil::cheers:

stark1,
Reactions: Whisper

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

I hope many of you had an opportunity to view the eclipse today. We didn't achieve totality here in DynaLand, but we did get close. About 85% obscured.

IMG_20170821_131011537_HDR_zpsbi1pv8zc.jpg

This picture with my phone doesn't show well, but here it is.

So considering it has been a while, here is an update.
The shop has been busy.

It has been over a month since we launched the new OmniVap and OmniVap XL. It seems most of the feedback on the new design has been positive, but in the pursuit of improvement Jason enlarged the airport a bit more.

IMG_20170821_140810010_zpsg9iogqw4.jpg

This enables an increased adjustment range and more cooling and conditioning flow if you want it.
This does not affect max restriction. All models are now shipping with this design change.
Like usual we are continuing to work on ways to improve our production process and efficiency as well as look for ways to take our devices to the next level.

Here is in interesting tool we use on some of our wood pieces.

IMG_20170808_082050538_zpsuelcqrdq.jpg

Warm blade meets cold shaft.

And they get collectively cool as the get together.

We are using a method to create it called cryo-coupling. The shaft is cooled to -340˚F and then the blade is pressed onto the slightly oversized shaft. As the temperatures between the two pieces normalize, the shaft expands creating an interference fit. Isn't physics fun? A little coefficient of expansion here, a little thermal conductivity there, add in some convection, and then see what comes out. :)

IMG_20170808_081814584_zpsmtwwjwt4.jpg

Here is a little fun with our leftover cryogenic fluid.

IMG_20170808_085007159_zps62danwsp.jpg

Last week I was in Colorado. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. There is much to see and love there. So while visiting, we went out and saw a few awesome things, and had to take a few DynaPics to share.

IMG_20170815_100632007_HDR_zpspd6vvg4p.jpg

And a little more scenery.

IMG_20170815_101956598_HDR_zps95pjnmpt.jpg

These were all taken in Rocky Mountain National Park off of Trail Ridge Road. Thank you Eric for sharing this experience with me.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY

The contrast between both colors & textures of the scenery, the dynastashER & the stainless steel is stunning! You should have also photographed it standing solo on the rocks on the left; more added color & texture :nod: ... & no fingers. :p

Regards, George.

Last edited:
Summer,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
George needs his fingers (and his iconic silver ring)!:D:spliff:

Regards, Summer

PS "Cryogenic fluid", AKA liquid nitrogen?

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
George needs his fingers (and his iconic silver ring)!:D:spliff:

Regards, Summer

Touche, stark, that got past me! :rofl:

I always wondered if George made his own wedding band being that it's silver or ss. I always thought it was ss. Heck, in the picture above w/ the enlarged ti stem, it looks like titanium. :nod:

Summer,
Reactions: stark1

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Huge props to @Winegums for my new, one-of-a-kind Vapcap! Claro walnut body matched with the standard kit + spinning wood mp from Dynavap and a Ti tip.

q4BiC0L.jpg

It's a big upgrade from my M, and functional to the max. Best of all, it pairs perfectly with my beaker when the mouthpiece/condenser is removed, which can be replaced within seconds.

I1v2Gdk.jpg

I was originally going to pull the trigger on a Ti-Woody XLS, but Spencer's SS-lined wood & OoaK work at a great price sealed the deal for me. Very impressed and proud to show this off!

Edit: This thing hits HARD through water and tastes amazing. Best purchase.

Last edited:

EVlL 55

Hello all.
Quick question...
I use a cocobolo stemmed vc...w/ spinning m.p...dry.
...i originally purchased a new Ti stem,..but switched to the wood for aesthetics....looks nice.
Is it possible to purchase an omni xl condenser w/ m.p. only,...to turn my Ti stem into a full omni?...i don't see that option.
Thank you

...i must be possessed or something...i just went to the dynavap site and BOOM...there they are...the omni condensers....i swear they weren't there too long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
...i must be possessed or something...i just went to the dynavap site and BOOM...there they are...the omni condensers....i swear they weren't there too long ago.

Magic.
Sometimes when you inhale thru a 'Cap, it happens. Baked again. :D

stark1,
Reactions: Squiby

Smokey McVape

I have been using a dual flame torch lately....i get the best results with it and my single flame one. Sometimes I just do not have patience to use the single alone....but sometimes also use both at different parts of the session.

My biggest question now after 3 weeks of using the vapcap......is how to get the most of the taste possibilities. I am highly spoiled on the arizer air with my water units. Using the vapcap I only get 1.5 good tasting hits of each session. I find the flavor is non-existent almost after that. I usually concentrate on heating the tip area and work down slowly as I stir the load 1-3 times pending on size and density of load.

Thanks for any help.
@LabPong - if you have the TI tip its easy. Reduce bowl to smallest size - you now have a 1 hit Dynavap that tastes amazing.

LabPong

@LabPong - if you have the TI tip its easy. Reduce bowl to smallest size - you now have a 1 hit Dynavap that tastes amazing.

Smokey MV....thanks again for some good advice! I have been packing the end full...and with the screen down to biggest load setting. So now I will have to try moving it to the top position and see what happens with a much smaller load.

Doktor Dub

Since i own my Omni, i thought about testing the different bowl sizes. I never got to it because this thing "just works", even if it is not fully loaded and even the biggest bowl is pretty conservative for me.

I think this post will make me try it. Amazing taste is a good thing :tup:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer

The middle position has proven to be my personal paradise. It's the perfect compromise between great taste, satisfactory cloud building (I am not too much of a cloud chaser) a getting medicated. And if one bowl isn't enough - Well, let's have a second with good taste. I also do not grind the weed and just insert it as a whole or just roughly ripped.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Tried moving the screen in my omni to the 2nd/middle position... Broke the titanium screen. :ugh:

It Sucks they don't come with any spares. Adjusting the bowl size is a bit of a pain and the screen broke pretty easily.

So now I'm out a cap until i get more screens ordered.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Should I get the Omni I hear a lot about these vaporizers are they really good or people just overhyping it (I have the Arizer solo 2 & the Pax 3)

They are great vapes but I'd recommend starting with the M due to the price. It's hard to not be satisfied with it for $50 bucks. It performs excellently and you're not really missing that much from the omni... I do own both and use them equally.

Order extra screens though LOL

I sold my air and EQ, gave away the solo. No regrets. I wouldn't trade my caps for ANY battery powered vapes.

Top Bottom