Gigsabits53

Congratulations @phattpiggie! I hope you broke out your triple barrel Vapcap to celebrate. :spliff:

To mark PPs first year in carving the sexiest stems for our beloved Vapcaps, I thought that I might share my latest PP Stem acquisitions.

Honeybee Acrylic/Blackwood w/exposed condenser.
hVk439S.jpg

Honeybee Acrylic/Blackwood.
soIwTe2.jpg

Tulipwood Twist with integrated mouthpiece.
PjEDt3d.jpg

Harry Potter Paduak Twist. It's a beautiful deep dark burgundy.
Nnm2qxu.jpg

Blackwood Telescopic Twist
8M90UF0.jpg

And of course the obligatory family pic.
zMrucaV.jpg

Those are very cool !!

I have been using my M today and it occurred to me that this vape puts me in a trance. I dont mean that in a bad way lol. What is it about this vape? I am getting some wonderful effects that I dont normally get in my other vapes.

Oh hell, Im probably just high, but I swear its like Im vaping different bud when I use the M.

Jethro

Some sketchy reviews of those Eagles...

Is there a higher-end torch worth the money to pick up for this vape? I'd rather pay for safety.

I've had a severe lighter addiction over my life and probably have spent over a thousand dollars on some very high end lighters, but that triple torch Vertigo, which is exactly what DynaVap sells in thier storefront, has lasted longer than any of them. I bought two so I could have one as a spare when one died, but that was a long time ago and with heavy use, the spare is still in the package. This one: https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/triple-torch-lighter

The Eagle is just too big for me.

xlr8shun

Some sketchy reviews of those Eagles...

Is there a higher-end torch worth the money to pick up for this vape? I'd rather pay for safety.

im not saying that they're the best brand, but a lot of those reviews are more than likely from people that dont know how to use the lighter either.

if you want to keep your lighter working and in good condition, then you need to learn how to purge it periodically, use good butane, and learn how to fill properly, dont overfill, etc..

i see it all over the internet.. someone complaining about their lighter not working anymore, only worked for a few days or a few refills, and now its the biggest piece of shit ever made.. when all they have to do is purge it, and refill properly with clean butane and it would more than likely work again.

VisiblyVaped

Just to make sure, I'm going to be ok to start with basically any decent lighter?
I have a refillable one and a couple small dab torches and bics.....
I'm not looking to really spend money on a new lighter right this second.

DrHermman

Hi guys!!

Today was a happy day for me and a lot of people around me...

My green package arrived... And it looked like Christmas in july!! :lol:

I got an M for me, a beautiful Bocote stash for a friend who was hooked during the 420 sale, and a Cocobolo Nonavong stem to upgrade my Glassy (which I am fucking loving!!)...

And also... 8 Ms for friends.... :rofl:

1Qa2nmd.jpg

So if you happen to come to Spain this summer and it gets foggy and cloudy... You know who to blame!! :cool::brow:

I want to thank George @VapCap for the sale, there was some people over here that just couldn't afford your vapes and thanks to your offer now their lives will change for better... Just as you helped change mine! :clap::bowdown:

I could handle 3 of them today, and they are already loving them!! :love:

BTW, the package only took 19 days to arrive to Spain since I ordered... considering the giant sale I think that was incredibly fast! Kudos to the Dynavap team for the hard work!!! :rockon:

Hope everyone over here is enjoying life... and if you are still waiting for your turn, be patient... You will end up really satisfied ;)

Peace!!

Gigsabits53

Hi guys!!

Today was a happy day for me and a lot of people around me...

My green package arrived... And it looked like Christmas in july!! :lol:

I got an M for me, a beautiful Bocote stash for a friend who was hooked during the 420 sale, and a Cocobolo Nonavong stem to upgrade my Glassy (which I am fucking loving!!)...

And also... 8 Ms for friends.... :rofl:

1Qa2nmd.jpg

So if you happen to come to Spain this summer and it gets foggy and cloudy... You know who to blame!! :cool::brow:

I want to thank George @VapCap for the sale, there was some people over here that just couldn't afford your vapes and thanks to your offer now their lives will change for better... Just as you helped change mine! :clap::bowdown:

I could handle 3 of them today, and they are already loving them!! :love:

BTW, the package only took 19 days to arrive to Spain since I ordered... considering the giant sale I think that was incredibly fast! Kudos to the Dynavap team for the hard work!!! :rockon:

Hope everyone over here is enjoying life... and if you are still waiting for your turn, be patient... You will end up really satisfied ;)

Peace!!

That's awesome!! I always like to hear stories like this. DV is truly helping mankind. :)

sixstringsmash

Yeah i wouldn't let the iso touch the wood. The wood should be ok because all the stank should be stuck in the metal condenser/tip/ and maybe cap
I always thought the reason we avoided ISO(other than the wood) was because ISO is extremely flammable and with the VC being a butane vape it's considered an unnecessary risk

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I'll never be accused of being a genius.:doh: I meant to post this here but posted it the heater thread instead...you know...because I was high. It's a bit more applicable here:

I've had some form of vapcap for well over a year and have used one or another almost daily for that long:rockon:

I just realized that as a right handed person who, in general, treats his left hand as a dumb mirror image of its opposing appendage or to simply hold things that my right hand works on, that I absolutely can't spin my vapcap in my right hand. I've tried. Many times. It just doesn't feel right. Light in right, spinning vapcap in left-that's just how I do it. So weird.
Any one else out there use their off hand to rotate? Curious weirdo wants to know:wave:

darbarikanada

Just to make sure, I'm going to be ok to start with basically any decent lighter?
I have a refillable one and a couple small dab torches and bics.....
I'm not looking to really spend money on a new lighter right this second.

they're all probably ok. you can even use a candle. some of the more experienced people here have noted that the slower heat-up from using a single-flame torch (or bic or candle) produces different results, mostly a larger number of vapes per load, but it's also better for hash, which benefits from a longer heating (different types of hash behave differently, but hard hash takes the longest).

if you want fast heating and are on a budget (and can wait a couple weeks), get a triple torch on ebay from China - they're absurdly cheap (but you'll need to have butane to fill it).

Kalessin

I'll never be accused of being a genius.:doh: I meant to post this here but posted it the heater thread instead...you know...because I was high. It's a bit more applicable here:

I've had some form of vapcap for well over a year and have used one or another almost daily for that long:rockon:

I just realized that as a right handed person who, in general, treats his left hand as a dumb mirror image of its opposing appendage or to simply hold things that my right hand works on, that I absolutely can't spin my vapcap in my right hand. I've tried. Many times. It just doesn't feel right. Light in right, spinning vapcap in left-that's just how I do it. So weird.
Any one else out there use their off hand to rotate? Curious weirdo wants to know:wave:
I can do it with either but I prefer my right dominant hand

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@Ricd I know you are predominantly getting an M for use with hash so the following spot on post is definitely going to be of interest to you:

they're all probably ok. you can even use a candle. some of the more experienced people here have noted that the slower heat-up from using a single-flame torch (or bic or candle) produces different results, mostly a larger number of vapes per load, but it's also better for hash, which benefits from a longer heating (different types of hash behave differently, but hard hash takes the longest).

if you want fast heating and are on a budget (and can wait a couple weeks), get a triple torch on ebay from China - they're absurdly cheap (but you'll need to have butane to fill it).

DirtyD

Awesome!!!!!!! Love the tenement housing!!! Is that from Russia somewhere? AND a car made out of cassette tapes?!? All my buttons are pushed. Good on ya @Andreardna!

DirtyD,

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I used to follow this thread, but my brain just couldn't keep up with it and I couldn't get my Vapcap to produce. (To be fair, I only tried it two or three times.)

A month or two ago, I gave the Vapcap another try. This time it worked for me. I figured out pretty quick that it worked because I pulled with my mouth instead of my lungs. This probably has something to do with weak lungs. I think maybe I just didn't know how weak my lungs were; though I suspect I would have to pull from the mouth even if I had stronger lungs.

Anyway, I love my Vapcap now. I had been wanting to make a video, but I didn't have the focus or motivation. Then last night, tired from a week-long stay in a very unfriendly place, I just did it.

After filming the raw footage, I felt like it probably wasn't worth sharing. But when I watched it today, I loved it. So I hope you do, too.

Since I hadn't followed this thread, nor do I associate with anyone who uses a Vapcap, I'm still not sure if I use it correctly. Feels like I must, though. If I do anything wrong, feel free to critique.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Since I hadn't followed this thread, nor do I associate with anyone who uses a Vapcap, I'm still not sure if I use it correctly. Feels like I must, though. If I do anything wrong, feel free to critique.

You've basically got it. The only change I would make is to spin it more, as even heating is key to the best hits. Here is George his own self describing the process.

Top Bottom