CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Thank you very much for the detailed response. Down another rabbit hole i go!

Got 7/16, 3/8 and 1/2 OD tubing on hand. You might have v2 done by the time i get to it. Gotta finish a wood project first but i should get to it really soon. Might go pick up some different type of Jhooks, the one i have on hand is a 14mm female.

Thanks again for the information. Sharing is caring!
So in 9 days I went from 1st time VC owner to this......
Notice the Tip stuffed into the glass stem. Also my Cap removal setup with the Thick tubing on the end of the top dynavap tube.
kwGgSwv.jpg

Last edited:

Katamari

The 'm' is priced to be entry-level, and it's highly durable at the same time. It will give you the full vapcap experience, albeit the parts aren't totally compatible wit the rest of the vapcap's mix&match lego world. The material difference between ti & ss doesn't add up to that much of a difference in vaping performance.

:sherlock:

where does the ti stand then? is it better than the "m"? or is the performance the same and its just all about looks? does the ti have some features that set the two apart except the fact that it the "m" cant change parts as easily?

macca924

In truth, I think they would just ratewr avoid even discussing the subject now. And that is perfectly fair. I am really not bitter towards Dynavap. However it will be a major deterrent from me ordering directly from them again, or encouraging others to do so.

I will still try, but the extra fees will certainly deter many people.
But, fear not! European stockists are rising. In case anybody missed it, here is a link to a great new one.
https://lacentralevapeur.com/20-vap...risateur_portable/fabricant-dynavap_vaporizer
They appear to be a terrific little team in outback France, sourcing all the best stuff they can and shipping globally, in between croissants and siesta that is!

Yes can't blame them really.i still love dynavap products and will be buying more.i will stick with European suppliers in future thou.vapefiend have a selection and vaposhop have just got a good range in stock

Squiby

What's the difference between 'xl' & 'xls' again? :freak:

XL = Extra Large. As in Omni XL

XLS = Extra Large/Spinning Mp. As in Ti Woody XLS

Both Vapcaps are the same length. The S has a spinning mp.

does the ti have some features that set the two apart except the fact that it the "m" cant change parts as easily?
i wanted to buy a vapcap and i dont know which to buy the "m" or ti woody, what are the differences, is there any difference in experience and features? and if so could anybody elaborately ?

The Ti Tip costs almost as much as an complete M Vapcap with a SS Tip.

The SS Tip on the M is an entry level device. The machining is kept to a minimum to keep the costs down while maintaining functionality. There are no bells and whistles on the M.

Here is an M next to a Ti Woody. This one has a Blackwood body and a spinning burl mp. The M has a stem integrating the mp into a one piece Stainless Steel design. They are both the same length. They both have the same temperature indicating cap.
NQFqX3j.jpg

But the tips are different...

The M has two air channels along the tip exterior. These channels bring air between the tip and the cap retaining before it is drawn through your bud.

The Ti Tip has 4 channels, twice that of the M.
The M has three orings to friction fit to the stem while the Ti Tip has four.

The M has five heat dispersion fins.
The Ti Tip has seven.

RZubanv.jpg

The Ti Tip has grooves that open up from the channels. The M tip has a flush end.

The Ti Tip has an upgraded, more open CCD screen that is crafted from titanium.
The M Tip has SS CCD screen with a tighter design.

The Ti Tip has an adjustable chamber with interior that allow you to set your screen depth and bowl size.
The M chamber is not adjustable.
9lLd5xd.jpg

These are all small differences that add up to a more refined titanium instrument and adds up to a higher convection experience with a greater air flow compared to the M.

Is the M a good vaporizer? Yes, it is. It's a fantastic vaporizer.

Is the M as good as the Ti Tipped vaporizers. No. Not quite. The Ti Tipped Vapcaps are premium vaporizers IMHO.

Are the Ti Woodies worth the extra cost? Yes, they are worth it. Plus they are fully modular so upgrading to other components, other models is fun and easy.

Which to get? Depends. The M offers an effective, durable, inexpensive introduction into the Dynavap line-up while the Ti Tipped Vapcaps offer a more finely milled instrument with full functionality and modularity.

Pick one. The one that appeals to you. Once you fall in love you can come back and get another. I think everyone should ultimately have one of each of the models; an M for out and about, a Ti Woody for the modularity and fun functional spinning mps and an Omni for an indestructible off grid, doomsday device that is the ultimate set it and forget it vaporizer that just loves water tools.
bofc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Katamari

The SS Tip on the M is an entry level device. The machining is kept to a minimum to keep the costs down while maintaining functionality. There are no bells and whistles on the M.

Here is an M next to a Ti Woody. This one has a Blackwood body and a spinning burl mp. The M has a stem integrating the mp into a one piece Stainless Steel design. They are both the same length. They both have the same temperature indicating cap.
NQFqX3j.jpg

The M has two air channels along the tip exterior. These channels bring air between the tip and the cap retaining before it is drawn through your bud.

The Ti Tip has seven.

RZubanv.jpg

The Ti Tip has grooves that open up from the channels. The M tip has a flush end.

The Ti Tip has an adjustable chamber with interior that allow you to set your screen depth and bowl size.
9lLd5xd.jpg

These are all small differences that add up to a more refined titanium instrument and adds up to a higher convection experience with a greater air flow compared to the M.

Is the M as good as the Ti Tipped vaporizers. No. Not quite. The Ti Tipped Vapcaps are premium vaporizers IMHO.

Are the Ti Woodies worth the extra cost? Yes, they are worth it. Plus they are fully modular so upgrading to other components, other models is fun and easy.

Which to get? Depends. The M offers an effective, durable, inexpensive introduction into the Dynavap line-up while the Ti Tipped Vapcaps offer a more finely milled instrument with full functionality and modularity.

Pick one. The one that appeals to you. Once you fall in love you can come back and get another. I think everyone should ultimately have one of each of the models; an M for out and about, a Ti Woody for the modularity and fun functional spinning mps and an Omni for an indestructible off grid, doomsday device that is the ultimate set it and forget it vaporizer that just loves water tools.

Best possible explanation i couldve gotten, very informative, thank you a lot!

Kalessin

I sent them a message asking why nothing was said about the changes when placing the initial order.they have read the message but couldn't be bothered to respond.
I am really surprised they haven't done this sooner, I know everyone likes low prices, but what they were doing is mail fraud. Not sure what the punishment for international mail fraud is but I definitely don't want Dynavap in any kind of trouble.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Im beyond happy with the 50 I spent on the m and that I waited this long to jump in. I was originally going to get the OG to see if I even like when this baby came out. The other day I was in central park enjoying some clouds when my M slipped to the ground :mad:. Thankfully this thing is a tank took like no damage and reassured me that this was meant for me because I told myself I wouldn't be clumsy and drop the OG which this situation would have proved otherwise. So thnx dynavap I still want an OG as well as the rest of the lineup one of each of course, but thank you for making the perfect entry device for ppl who are out and out.

skyvaper

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I got minimal clouds in my sessions with my M. There is obviously a learning curb for me. Does it need to be packed full and tight? I found it produced a small cloud when I feather the carb but nothing else.

jds

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I got minimal clouds in my sessions with my M. There is obviously a learning curb for me. Does it need to be packed full and tight? I found it produced a small cloud when I feather the carb but nothing else.

If you want giant clouds, I highly recommend doing this mod:

I've done it on mine and it's just so great using it now, I almost prefer it to my Omni.

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
where does the ti stand then? is it better than the "m"? or is the performance the same and its just all about looks? does the ti have some features that set the two apart except the fact that it the "m" cant change parts as easily?
In my opinion the Ti tip gives slightly better airflow, especially the new G4 one. It is also more a part of the whole interchangeability thing that contributes to the fun and enjoyment of VapCaps writ large. The M works very well and is significantly less expensive but meant primarily to be used as it comes and not modified.
There are 3 main reasons to get an M over other VapCaps. The M is inexpensive, it is extremely durable, and it allows you to have a metal VC without going to the top of the line Omni. If you just want to try the tech as risk free as possible, the M is the entry level version. (There is still the OG glass version that is cheaper still, but fragile and PROBABLY soon to be replaced by the M)
I suspect you will find that the tech is great and whatever you end up getting will only be the first of many. Folks move up AND down the line of VCs because even if you have an Omni, you may want an M later for various reasons (including toss ability in less than legal circumstances). I really don't think anyone is likely to toss their $160 baby... ;)

Chose

A little off topic
But if any of you cappers play ps4
I would love to add you as friends
Pm me and we can play
Sorry it's off topic but I would love to make some new capper buddy's :wave:And I'm not a kid I'm proberbly to old to play games but I like to play stoned so hook me up
Come on George you need to chill
And relax
Do you play???????

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor

NQFqX3j.jpg

The Ti Tip has seven.

RZubanv.jpg

9lLd5xd.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

skyvaper

I've got some butane to purchase and lots of reading and testing to do! Had the same learning curve with the mflb but after a while learned to really tune into that vape. Thanks to all who chime in and help with getting the most out of a vape. Humbling experience as I went in thinking I was a jedi but find Im more of a youngling. You know nothing John Snow!

Top Bottom