WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
zQDUvxG.jpg

OmniVong came in...it's beautiful! I'm digging the adjustable airflow and variable bowl size...definetly a chill weekend ahead!

Welcome @AJS...mine gets red sometimes, just spin faster to distribute the heat more evenly, also you can heat it closer to the tip to reduce time.

If anyone has any pro tips for the OmniVong feel free to throw some education my way!

Tekhie

Been testing the Dynavap M over the last few days and i have to say that it performed beyond my expectations.

Been following Dynavap's glowing praises since they got started and i've wanted to try them out for a long long time.

Two things kept me from giving them a shot. The uni/omni line is what i really wanted to get, but that required a considerable investment to try out something that i was hesitant and foreign to, butane vaporizers. The other option i had was to get a OG Vapcap, but that seemed a bit too fragile and looked too much like a crack pipe.

The Vapcap M fell right into the sweet-spot. Comparable to all their offering, built like a tank, looked great and was at a really good price. They finally got me to pull the trigger and give them a try. ( Along with a few friends )

I had strong expectations due to the many high praises and i'm glad to say none of it was exaggerated hype. I am blown away by how well these little devices can extract. They truly made a believer out of me, looking forward to picking up a Nona/Omnivong-XLS in the future.

This has now caused a new variant of my VAS to flare up, i really need to give some of those other butane based vaporizers a try. ( Supreme, Sticky Brick )

Thank you everyone at Dynavap!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
9OR3Rib.jpg

Here's a piece of generic glass that works great with the vapcap. The tip fits perfect, inside of the 14mm gong end of this hose adapter that is also the @DDave micro milaana mod. I tried a couple other 14mm ground glass joints and it did not fit, but this particular one does. It's a bit too big for a stock dynastash, in both length and girth. In length it seems to be right in between a stem and a body setup. In use it's heavy-hitting flavor town all the way with this carbless bad boy. I do hope dynavap keeps their glass options available. I really like my og with hemp/reclaim, and I have the ti glassy on the way which is a stem setup. All they really need to do to complete the picture would be to bring their glass bodies back online.

:sherlock:

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
@AJS I never get red spot on my cap (not since first days of use), other than spinning it helps a lot keeping a good distance flame/cap. Red hot spot on caps aren't needed and waste taste IME

I understand you like vapman (I used it a lot too before VC). With vapman we use inner brighter flame to heat golden pan, with vapcap I find much more satisfying using the outer flame as a brush on the spinning cap. Better taste and uniform ABV (red spots can lead to micro charring)

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Damascus VonG

IMG_20160505_230227977_zpsfwrykgwh.jpg

Thats' glorious.

Opened like a can of beans!

Finally... Proof of the existence of clicking disks...

Thanks @natural farmer I always wanted to see the two disks. It's just what I was expecting but you know, untill you don't see it...

Definitely don't forget to swab out all the pieces initially, I picked up a fair amount of gunk, especially inside the body and the condensers:

This, I also went for some empty sessions when I first got my Omny and there definitely were some machining oil or similar stuff remaining even after cleaning.

I'm not a big fan of ISO, unless really needed. I strongly favor the "least intrusive/ least likely product for negative side effects"

I agree, I prefer ethanol even if it's way more expensive but at least it's food safe.

needalift

Hey guys, just opened my M ... first Dynavap.

I'm using a single torch from the Lotus vape and aren't hearing a click after 6 seconds or so and I'm worried to push it past ... what am I doing wrong? Should I just keep hearing? Are you supposed to see any red when heating?
I agree with @Puffers , when I use a single jet it takes close to 15 seconds for the click . I also move the flame from end to end on the cap while spinning . This will help avoid the red hot spots . You will get used to the cap discoloration . It gives the piece a little character :)

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I think a lot of us would agree that you really should try a couple heat up cycles without anything in your cap. This will get you comfortable with what to expect when you have it actually loaded. This alone will make the whole experience so much better.

I used to twist my vapcap back an forth between thumb and pointer when heating and I would sometimes see a little glow in the cap. Since changing my technique to where I now rotate using pointer and thumb, it heats very evenly and there are never any red spots.

I would like to try a single flame torch as I own a triple and a quad and neither quite cut it. Maybe a dual flame? I'll just have to buy them all and see. Lol

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@exime as you mentioned plastic, how about an acrylic with a SS condenser??
iRaZFkx.jpg

As for glass it's a bit hit and miss what actually fits
1onC21l.jpg

I've made enquiries into getting a couple more of these, Xmax 14mm adapter. Out of the 2 I had only one fitted properly, one was too tight which is no drama as I can work the glass until it does.
V34djZd.jpg

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hold the phone, what is that which looks like a Mogami guitar cable end on the magnet of your beautiful and unique Dynastash?

That would be the DynaStash ER Ti Dabber. Thats what goes in the little hole between the VapCap stash and the materials stash on the DynaStash. It only comes with the DynaStash ER model but I'm sure George would include one with an order if requested.

DynastashER.

Checkout the vid on the DynastashER page it gives a better illustration of what the tool is.

h1kVef6.jpg

macca924

Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Europe.dynavap used to mark the packages as commercial sample to avoid fees.my order from the 420 sale was marked merchandise and I've had to pay the equivalent of 35 dollars in import fees before it was delivered.dissapointed they have done this

Cheaper and quicker to order from vapefiend or vaposhop if in the Eu

MrMonss

Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Europe.dynavap used to mark the packages as commercial sample to avoid fees.my order from the 420 sale was marked merchandise and I've had to pay the equivalent of 35 dollars in import fees before it was delivered.

Where are you in Europe ?
For my first orders i had no customs tax. It's Can be Bad Luck, or you live in a country with very strict customs, maybe England because of the Brexit ?
You put me stress compared to my 420 sale order, which i expect again the second sending confirmation mail, may be due to the shortage of omni.
Reassure me, you're not in France ?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I understand our international friends not wanting to pay customs fees. I think it's awesome that George has been accommodating in the past, but I have to be honest I worry about him getting in trouble. Especially with the increase in sales and those conspicuous envelopes eventually customs officials will begin to take notice.

I don't see how that could be sustainable in the long term. I think it's best if we all accept having to pay customs fees, and only ask for DynaVap's help in special situations. I know, it's easy for me to say that since I live in the US and rarely pay customs fees. This will probably be an unpopular post, oh well. :shrug:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
it gives a better illustration of what the tool is
So....that showed me what it is...and where it's kept, but not what to do with it. Is it a concentrate scoop? Do you dip and wipe? How's it work? As Churchill once said about a golf club, it looks like "a weapon singularly ill-designed for the purpose." :p
Sorry if has been discussed before, but huge thread is huge.

macca924

Where are you in Europe ?
For my first orders i had no customs tax. It's Can be Bad Luck, or you live in a country with very strict customs, maybe England because of the Brexit ?
You put me stress compared to my 420 sale order, which i expect again the second sending confirmation mail, may be due to the shortage of omni.
Reassure me, you're not in France ?

I'm in uk.all my previous orders were marked as commercial sample.this one states merchandise and the value of each item separately.if they had told me they no longer mark as sample I wouldn't have bothered as quicker and cheaper with European suppliers

jds

i check my email twice a day just in case. i realize it will be awhile before it gets shipped.

here's a letter from them. they must be going crazy. :)

DynaVap Customer Care

From everyone here at DynaVap we would like to extend a big thank you for all the support during our 420 sale!

The response was larger than we anticipated, Our DynaTeam is working 7 days a week responding to the large number of emails and fulfillment of all orders.

We are excited for the opportunity to provide high quality products across the board including great customer service. Our DynaTeam will fill each and every order and respond to all email questions as quickly as possible.

We are not a large company. We design, manufacture and assemble our products at our shop in Wisconsin at the same location we answer email and ship your packages.
As we are able to process each and every order, we will send a shipping confirmation and tracking number.

As some of you have back ordered items in your order we will contact you shortly and provide an update with anticipated fulfillment times and alternate product or partial shipping options.

So again, thank you for your support and understanding as we assemble and ship your orders.

All the folks at DynaVap unequivocally appreciate each and every customer. We are dedicated to the continued enjoyment of our products by our customers.

Thanks again;

The DynaTeam

I received this email as well. No contact yet, but I'm waiting on it because I'm curious what time-frame they'll give for the Ti Omnivap I ordered (which hasn't shipped yet as it's been out of stock).

I can only imagine how swamped they are right now.

Top Bottom