Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Too bad.... But now I am wondering how many Vapcaps, all models included have been sold?

A great big, super colloidal pile of them I bet!

2. Alexis

Alexis Open minded philosopher and realist.

Only past customers qualify for free shipping from Dynavap at this moment. I believ "Vaposhop" havd the M in stock, for £48, and they might be free shippingn well.

Failing that the M is $40 sale price from Dynavap, plus $13 shiping. So it is still a bit less than direct from Vaposhop, but after the sale, Vaposhop will be cheaper.

3. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

Then is here anybody who would make a trade with me for the use of their old account ? :p I would trade a roll uh bowl for it + maybe some other valuable things If somebody decide to help me with this ! :D you mean after 420 sale the vaposhop will have it cheaper? Why do you think that? It shows me they have it on sale, but the price on sale is the same as the original one, maybe some glitch

4. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Seriously, stop. If you want to try a DYNAVAP, then pony up. No other vape that I've encountered that gives you this bang for the buck.

5. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Hey guys, got any links to knock off Dynavaps?
    No.... Hmmmm
    How bout help a troll out with free shipping?....
    Wth guys...

6. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

I know that was very dumb suggestion and I immediately realized my mistake, thats why I want to buy this thing and support the dynavape. Im not a troll :( I did not wanted to offend somebody, at that time I did not knew that they are making steel ones. I was mainly asking that stupid question because glass usually dont last long in my hand. At least I did not deleted that post and admitted the stupidity of my own mistake.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Kermitt, Sketch420, MrMonss and 5 others like this.
  7. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

The beauty of the range of Dynavap Vapcaps is that there is a Vapcap for everybody. From the $35 all glass OG Vapcap and $50 M to the Ti Woodies at $80+ to the Omni beast for $160.

Choose your vape, pays your dollars... No other vape offers this kind of range.

8. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

do you know if the vapcap is made from boro glass? trying to find about it everywhere but no results

9. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I believe so. The OG has an all glass tip/body that is quite thin and it will break if you drop it. The M model was just released and will likely replace the OG because it is made is stainless steel and is extremely durable.

10. blablablabla

blablablabla Member

damn those clouds people get from such a small thing!, that makes me regret that post I made lot more + that 420 price discount for the M and that possible free shipping option that I lost, feels bad man, I would put out even seeds and spore prints to trade along with the rub rig just to get that option, when I know its still possible and out there. Sometimes little dumb mistakes create big consequences.

11. Wooqua

Wooqua New Member

The website is down. I was just placing an order too. 403 Forbidden error.

Edit: It's back up.

SSVUN~YAH and stark1 like this.
  12. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

You haven't missed it, the 420 sale has been extended until Sunday midnight.

Dynavap VapCap

13. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Site is back up here.

I have ordered a Nonavong stem to play with along with a condenser to go along with it. I struggled for a bit trying to decide if I wanted to do a body with a mouthpiece instead. I thought the latter was kinda cool looking, but I wondered if a Nonavong body with an MP might go too deep into glass so that it might not pair well with some glass pieces. Has anyone experienced this?

14. SloJimFizz

@blablablabla
    Sorry for the troll remark, but those first two posts were doozies.
    Give the M a shot, the sale is still on. Forty bucks is pretty reasonable when shopping for a vape.
    I actually added an OG glass body (complete) just to see how that performs. And because I couldn't stop adding stuff to my cart.
    Oh, and pay your shipping. :D

15. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Heh. The Nonavong was one of those, tho I have been curious since they first came out. It was added after I thought I was done. Now that the sale has been extended, who knows if I'm done yet? :mental:

I can't get mad at George for being nice to us, but George... :lol:

16. CloudyDayz

CloudyDayz Active Member

I just ordered the M - can't wait to get it. I have the glass one and love it but I can tell its days are numbered.

I was on the fence about a woody even though I really just want something metal . .but I couldn't get my mind around the omnivap price.

Now I'm even more confused. Don't get me wrong ..I'm stoked to get the M for $40 bucks . .but what makes the omnivap worth so much more? I think Dynavap doesn't do a good enough job of explaining why it costs what it does. .or else I'm just dense, lol.

The best I can figure is Titanium costs more (but not THAT much more) and is probably harder to work with so that part probably costs more...and it has the adjustable airflow which probably adds to the cost of construction . .but again . .I can't make it add up.

I know the titanium tip is supposed to heat faster . .but if I'm happy with the heating time of the OG ...why would I want the Omnivap instead of the M?

I'm not bashing . .just trying to understand . .there must be a reason . . .

GreenHopper, SSVUN~YAH and Squiby like this.
  17. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

18. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

duster-style - w/ "DYNAVAP Racing Team" on the back..

19. CloudyDayz

CloudyDayz Active Member

That's interesting . . I'm glad they came out with the M, then . .for my own vaping style, adjustable airflow wouldn't matter that much. Thanks!

20. DirtyD

DirtyD Member

I was thinking team jerseys too.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  21. SloJimFizz

Yup, gonna be a long weekend, must resist going there. But.... I'm pretty sure I can use part of next years 4/20 Knut cause this 4/20 has passed and the year to the next has begun.... :hmm:
    You have time now to add an XL condenser and mouthpiece to put your Nonavong on as well. I've got that set up coming in. I dont forsee the mouthpiece going to far into the bubbler.

I'm telling you... put an "Add to Cart" button next to one and I'd get one. :cool:

22. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

That's the beauty of the Omni, it adapts to your vaping style. It allows you to have your ideal vapor density without using the carb. There are mods where you can control airflow with the regular condenser but it's not as precise. The Omni is also amazing with water, the hands free precision really helps there.

The beauty of the VapCap itself is that all of the models perform admirably. You will get tasty vapor and huge clouds with any of them. There are subtle differences of course, but they all perform very similarly.

The M is probably the best starting point for someone to dip their toe in the water. You will probably end up craving an Omni sooner or later...

I jumped right in with an Omni but then I worked "backwards", buying a Burly VonG next and then an OG. You gotta try them all!

Then there's also the option of custom bodies and stems from great members like @phattpiggie and @Winegums!

:worms::worms::worms:

Kermitt, Sketch420, grokit and 11 others like this.
  23. CloudyDayz

CloudyDayz Active Member

OH yeah - I like the custom stems a lot. In particular, I like the long slender one that phatpiggie makes.

I can see the hands-free aspect working well in a bong . .I had to cycle through a couple before I found one that fit the OG and gave me good access to the carb.

As an aside - the bong I use with it, when I use a bong, is such a great piece. It's a Bob Snodgrass style from early 1990's . .maybe even late 80's . .not sure. I don't know who made it but it's nice. It was my wife's from when she lived in the woods of Southern Humboldt county. It has old style fittings and rubber grommets, etc. Kind of like new tech meets old tech.

24. smokeydabear

smokeydabear Well-Blown member

You dont need an omni. We probably dont need half the vapes we own. The M is a real steal, its awesome and will get you to the same place as the omni. The omni is just luxury it goes from 0 to 60 faster than the M can. Imo omni also gives you more control of your experience. Ride Chevy or Mercedes on the road to bliss, getting there is all that matters..right?

25. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

I forgot you had on OG, blame it on 4/20! :science:

I am preaching to the choir then I guess. :lol:

That bong sounds really cool! I'm sure the M you ordered will look amazing in it when it arrives... hint hint

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors