• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I am ok to receive as first model and eventually upgrade in future (nice if it is fo free).
Do both mouthpiece fit dynastash?

Andreaerdna,

VapCap

Manufacturer
George,

Could you post pictures of the old and new mouthpieces so we can see the difference? I would vote for ship ASAP and offer a free cap when they come in. I have no problem paying a couple of bucks for shipping.

Thanks!

I don't have any of the new design mouthpieces in hand yet, but will post pictures when I do. The current design is going to be similar to the pre production ones, just slimmer where it interfaces with the body of the unit.

I am ok to receive as first model and eventually upgrade in future (nice if it is fo free).
Do both mouthpiece fit dynastash?

Yes both mouthpiece designs will be accommodated by the first batch of DynaStashes.

Thanks,

George

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ok,

Good question.
The first half of the current plan is to ship original VapCaps orders as soon as I receive my production run of caps (this is still supposed to be around the end of this month) plus a few days to process them. I don't think the upgraded mouthpiece is worth delaying the shipment, but I would be willing to delay anyone's shipment if they would rather wait, so if that is the case just let me know.
Otherwise, the other half of the current plan is to offer a free mouthpiece upgrade to anyone who purchased an original VapCap when they arrive. I would just ask for a small amount to cover shipping.
As always, I welcome feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,

George

After months of regular use in my rotation, i can bet there will be a lot of people adding additional VC's to their new mouthpiece because i just see a lot if people wanting 3 or 4 of these or more as gifts and variety. Cheers.

Edit. Example. I am watching football next to a warm Evo and a VapCap. Hell yeah i am using the Evo but still run loads through the VC too. I like the variety.

Last edited:

ScienceKush

Ahh darn I was really hoping the vapcap I ordered would get here before my birthday which is the last day of November. Oh well I'm still really looking forward it!!

ScienceKush,

FrogBoy138

It's going to take some more testing before I can give a real review. The VapCap is awesome seems to be a flame vape that anyone can use. It really does cool faster then I thought it would. The bowl is a little bigger then I thought it was going to be. Very simple easy to use yet the first of it's kind. It would make a very nice stocking stuffer.

So I was day dreaming about a GonG version of the VapCap, and decided to try fitting my Original VapCap into some glass. My buddy and I were able to get very nice pulls from the fab egg knockoff the VC fit into. The current mp barely made a seal with the 14mm female joint, so the future mp may fit entirely differently. This experiment was fun, though a dedicated water tool VapCap would still be preferable. To those VC owners who have not bothered trying in a 14mm female water tool, it's a lot easier to milk the most out of a full heat cycle when carbing the device.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Awesome video. Wondering how were those hits? What are your first impressions?
They were good hits a whole lot more impressive than I was expecting, wish I captured it better so you all could've seen the vapor form. It was thick and white, I was thinking it was going to be harsh but it was very smooth.

First impression was.. Impressive. Now I'm just excited to continue using it. I see should have gotten a Pyrovap.

VapCap

Manufacturer
Way bigger clouds than I expected. Were you holding the carb?

@VapCap
I see that the inner glass tube has changed. Is this the final version?

I am experimenting with different inner tube configurations, so there will definitely be some variations along the way. I hope everyone can appreciate this is a work in process and even though I have been developing this device for over 3 years, I think there is still room for improvement. Every time I think about it is is fascinating how easy it is to make something complicated and how difficult it is to make something simple.

As always, please comment and or message me regarding any aspect of this project as my continuing goal is improvement.

Thank You!

George

Vapeconvert

This is so super exciting! I can't wait for mine.... No one knows I vape, not even my significant other, so it will be so nice not having to charge a battery on the down low; and not having to wait 2+ minutes for warm up.... I am almost out of time for vaping secretly by the time my portable heats up (wife calling my name or someone asking where I went...)

The vapcap and dynastash will be my perfect daily go to! I think I might even cancel my grasshopper pre-order as this looks to be the perfect vap for me! I wonder if there is a silent triple torch lighter (no click and no loud hissing sounds)?

Thanks George for taking a chance with making this happen!!!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Has ANYONE had to clean this thing simply because it was so clogged up it was hindering performance? One of the benefits of this device is the screen doesn't need to be replaced and seems to never get clogged.

I have cleaned my VC many times because i like the taste better and its easy to soak but never once because performance was noticeable down or it wouldn't work. For those who like reclaim (i usually don't bother) there is some sticky goodness that looks super pure and is collected in the chamber of the VC. And maybe room for a little hemp fiber in the air path too for reclaim for those who are so enclined.

Last edited:

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
I think I prefer the newer inner tube like paytonpenn's video....can't put my finger on why...

It's great that these are getting so close to going out:rockon: George has made a fantastic little invention here, a big two thumbs up from this van down by the river...

Krazy, I've had to clean the holes on my unit a few times but that was because of experimenting not normal usage. A needle got the more stubborn holes cleared...

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I wonder if something similar to the Solo heating chamber could be used to heat the VapCap silently? You would probably want it to be hotter than the Solo, closer to the temperature of a flame, to facilitate quick heating times...

Now I'm wondering what would happen if I just stuck a VapCap into a Solo turned to 7...? :science:

(Would it even fit? I think it would... It would certainly heat the VapCap to vaporizing temps... Would it be worth it? Probably not...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I do really like the VapCap! I haven't ordered yet, but will get around to it eventually. I'm just biding my time, watching as things develop. I think when all is said and done I'll likely end up with one of the Blackwood woodies, those ones are just plain sexy!

I did have the pleasure of using my buddy's VapCap a couple times before it (sadly) broke. It was a great little vape! We were even vaporbonging with it one night -- I was amazed at how well the thing could milk a small glass piece! :o

Here's a pic of my buddy's VapCap + bong setup from that night. It was the one and only time we tried it that way before it broke:
334hr2c.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom