• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
A couple questions I have about the OmniVap. Can anyone estimate how many bowls in the OV would equal a full bowl in a Crafty/Mighty?

I'd say about 2 vapcap bowls would be equal to a fully loaded Mighty.

After finishing a bowl in the OV, how long does it take to cool to handling temperature? ie how long would I have to wait til I could load another bowl?

After the cool down click it would only be maybe 15 seconds before you can pluck it off with your fingers. Cool down is quick since the Ti is low density and the stainless cap is so thin.

Does the DynaStash work with the OV? I'm assuming so, but don't see the Omni listed specifically in the DynaStash info.

This depends on the body that you choose. The "Omni" part of OmniVap is the condenser system that varies the amount of air to vapour. Almost all the bodies are narrow enough to fit in the dynastash besides the 18mm VonGs.

So bottom line from those that use the EVO, Crafty/Mighty, Herc, do you think I'll be satisfied with what the Omni produces? Efficiency isn't top priority for me, but is a nice bonus. Thick, satisfying hits is my top priority.

I think you'll be more than happy with the thickness and taste of the first hit you get from the Vapcap. It's milky in the truest sense.

Edit: regarding cleaning, I notice on the site they don't recommend alcohol, why is that? What's the issue with it? I just don't see how hot water will get it fully clean when a deep clean is needed. Obviously I could be wrong since I don't have one, but I've always needed alcohol for any other MJ related device previous.
They don't recommend alcohol because it's flammable and the vape is butane powered. You can use alcohol, just make sure you don't have any liquid or vapour left in the piece when you use it next.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I'd say about 2 vapcap bowls would be equal to a fully loaded Mighty.

After the cool down click it would only be maybe 15 seconds before you can pluck it off with your fingers. Cool down is quick since the Ti is low density and the stainless cap is so thin.

This depends on the body that you choose. The "Omni" part of OmniVap is the condenser system that varies the amount of air to vapour. Almost all the bodies are narrow enough to fit in the dynastash besides the 18mm VonGs.

I think you'll be more than happy with the thickness and taste of the first hit you get from the Vapcap. It's milky in the truest sense.

They don't recommend alcohol because it's flammable and the vape is butane powered. You can use alcohol, just make sure you don't have any liquid or vapour left in the piece when you use it next.

Wonderful, thanks for the detailed response.

I plan on getting the Chocobolo Omni if I go this route, so the DynaStash should work.

Are people generally pleased with the DynaStash,is it easy to load a cap with it?

Good to hear the warning against alcohol is strictly from a flammability safety stand point. Won't be an issue with me.

Thanks again.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Wonderful, thanks for the detailed response.

I plan on getting the Chocobolo Omni if I go this route, so the DynaStash should work.

Are people generally pleased with the DynaStash,is it easy to load a cap with it?

Good to hear the warning against alcohol is strictly from a flammability safety stand point. Won't be an issue with me.

Thanks again.
Be sure to avoid getting the wood soaked with alcohol as it can strip the oils and finish out. Use bees wax if your wood ever looks dry.

Omphaloskeptic

He has a XL and according to the website, the carbon body is not available for the XL.

What you're looking for is a carbon stem. Bodies are 45 mm while stems are 62 mm and will work with the XLS. This still leaves a wood MP to deal with, but if the stem is the source of odorous offense for @Jah1975 then problem solved.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Sneaky Pete did a fine job in reviewing the DynaVap lineup.

WARNING: do not watch this video more than 50 times in a row.

This is the video that grabbed me into this vape, and after sitting here hitting this thing repeatedly, I'm hooked and very baked. :D Making myself take a break, it's so much fun to use, click. I am also getting a pre-click that is smaller in sound and more of a tik than a click, then I get a solid click a second or two later if I keep heating. tik-click

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Roth

Recommended flame based vaporizer:

- the VC for sure. Hitter for all occassions, still pretty discreetly on the go.
- Sticky Brick Jr. - portable, heavy hitter but smooth flavour too, less discreetly on the go
- Supreme 3 - flavourful heavy hitting desktop vape.

PeteSeattle

Sneaky Pete did a fine job in reviewing the DynaVap lineup.

WARNING: do not watch this video more than 50 times in a row.

Yes, it is a very well made video. So much so that I wanted that ti Omni from that review.

Well, it showed up in the mail today and I really dig this model.

The reason whey is the new mouth piece. There is wieght to it that I can tell which end to take a drag from rather than accidentally put the hot end to my lips (hands up who has ever done this!).

jambandphan03

in flavor country
trying this out... I put a dab of aquarium silicone in the lid of the case, and stuck a high powered magnet in there... so I have a place to pop the hot cap off, on the go. One of these days I might get the dugout, but right now this seems like a good quick fix. I'll see how useful it really ends up being.

QVBc5z3.jpg

eJHsI12.jpg

Last edited:

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
Hey guys, I'm not new to the vapcap but I have a few questions.

I just got an omnivap aswell as a nonavong-xls (In addition to my ti woody, vas strikes again.) and I've been reading about using a hemp filter that in turn increases flavor and keeps your vapcap clean. Can this be done with cotton aswell?

Also what have you all found the best way to use concentrates in terms of flavor and efficiency?

Sketch420

trying this out... I put a dab of aquarium silicone in the lid of the case, and stuck a high powered magnet in there... so I have a place to pop the hot cap off, on the go. One of these days I might get the dugout, but right now this seems like a good quick fix. I'll see how useful it really ends up being.

QVBc5z3.jpg

eJHsI12.jpg

Looks great, going to have to try that, I have many magnets. Now how about a picture of the aquarium? Outside of FC that's my other big hobby.

Here's mine, I love all plants ;)

9613589304_d43c7a63b8_k.jpg

towtow

Help a TBI, CPTSD brother out?

I'm about to bite the bullet and switch to a VapCap as my full time Vape. After looking at the web site and attempting to read all 496 pages of this thread I had a melt down and knew less than when I started.

Money is of only distant and theoretical interest to me on this. I would much rather pay more and get the absolute best for my use. So no solid gold VapCap. But otherwise? Yes.

• As tough as possible
  • Cool rather than hot
  • Bubbler compatible
  • Extra $ for aesthetics
  • Non concentrate
If I should just get a kitted up Burl or custom Omni? Great! The Omni makes no mention of compatibility while the Uni mentions compatibility and the Nonovong says "now available for water pipes".

If you were starting from scratch (with my criteria) and $ really wasn't an object what would you get? If you had just saved his pet ferret from a rottweiler what would a grateful VapCap gift you with?

Hey buddy,

I know how you feel the website wasn't clear enough for me too but it is when you get your vapcap and see how it works then only you can understand the website :sherlock:

What do you think about an Omni-titanium and you order a rubber mouthpiece to use with your bubbler.
I can't be more happy about my omni. A car can just roll on it, you can control the airflow easily with the condensor and the carb, you can buy yourself a body of your choice (woods, carbon, glass) if you want something nice for home and strong titanium for outside.
It's my first and last vaporiser, I use it everyday, everywhere. One thing striked me from the start and still do : it is so small but also practical, efficient, easy and for a longtime. And there is a click to it.

You have other choices of course to match your expectations but I'll let the great people from here explain what they know better than me !

Good night everyone !

Squiby

Can someone explain about condensers? Specifically, the stems from phatpiggie and winegums don't need a condenser and I don't understand why
The stems that I have from @phattpiggie are either 45mm/62mm long and can fit over the stock Vapcap condensers, or they are much longer at around 100mm and have their own built in condenser.
If you use the Vapcap without a condenser, it will work, but the wood will collect resin just like a wood pipe and you won't have the benefit of an air port to bring in cooling air around the condenser and then mixing with the vapor as it travels back up the condenser.

I still have you to thank for rescuing me for that gang of hoodlums... err, I mean, alerting me to the vapcaps
Thanks for the kind words. I just love my Vapcaps and am just another enthusiastic stoner. :smug:

• As tough as possible
  • Cool rather than hot
  • Bubbler compatible
  • Extra $ for aesthetics
  • Non concentrate

I'm looking for a flame based vaporizer for back packing trips and just general backup for when batteries are out of juice. Would appreciate some direction and if the OmniVap might be for me.
The Omnivap is an awesome vaporizer. It's built like a tank. It's virtually indestructible. Can be heated with just about anything. Can be used with water tools by using either the soft mouthpiece over the end or by swapping the Omni body with a VonG body or by buying an OmniVonG in the first place.

After finishing a bowl in the OV, how long does it take to cool to handling temperature?
Immediately if you remove the cap using a magnet or with your shirt sleeve if you use your hands. But if you wait a few seconds you can handle the cap with bare hands. Super quick.

Does the DynaStash work with the OV? I'm assuming so, but don't see the Omni listed specifically in the DynaStash info.
Yes. Regular length Vapcaps including the Omni fit into the regular Dynastashes. The XLS length Vapcaps will fit into the XL Dynastashes.

I've seen talk of engraved caps, are these purchased from a 3rd party, or could this be done when I order the Omni from DynaVap?
The engraved caps have been done in-house at Dynavap. The engraver was down and may be up and running again. If you want an engraved cap, attach a file of the image you want engraved when you place your order. They will let you know if the engraving can be done and the charge for the service.

Sketch420

So for those of you who have them, I remember people talking about a storage container inside the dynastash, like a glass tube. Anyone found a viable solution? A link would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to acquire an XL version but I have never been a fan of wood and bud together, especially when it's dank. Tends to stick to the stash to much.
Thanks again everyone. This is such a great thread!

VanCough

Environmentalist
Is it possible to buy a TiGlassy and build it into an omnivap by buying parts?

I know you can buy the body and the condenser/mouthpiece ensemble from dynavap, so if you have the tip already is that all you need?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm looking for a flame based vaporizer for back packing trips and just general backup for when batteries are out of juice. Would appreciate some direction and if the OmniVap might be for me.

Background and desires for my vape: I typically either use an EVO or Volcano when at home, and a Crafty/Mighty for herb on the go, and a W9 Hercules for oil on the go. Point being, I like hard hitting vapes that deliver a punch while retaining good flavor. I'm a daily user with a high tolerance, I don't typically just take a hit or two and am done.

At one point, I had a Lotus, but it just never fully delivered imo. Perhaps I never mastered the technique, but I never got those thick satisfying hits I can get with my Crafty/Mighty.

A couple questions I have about the OmniVap. Can anyone estimate how many bowls in the OV would equal a full bowl in a Crafty/Mighty?

After finishing a bowl in the OV, how long does it take to cool to handling temperature? ie how long would I have to wait til I could load another bowl?

I've seen talk of engraved caps, are these purchased from a 3rd party, or could this be done when I order the Omni from DynaVap?

So bottom line from those that use the EVO, Crafty/Mighty, Herc, do you think I'll be satisfied with what the Omni produces? Efficiency isn't top priority for me, but is a nice bonus. Thick, satisfying hits is my top priority.

Thanks!

Edit: regarding cleaning, I notice on the site they don't recommend alcohol, why is that? What's the issue with it? I just don't see how hot water will get it fully clean when a deep clean is needed. Obviously I could be wrong since I don't have one, but I've always needed alcohol for any other MJ related device previous.

Vapcap through water is awesome, I only have the $35 one and its got my volcano packed up in the closet, which has been my daily driver for the last 4 years.

Personally I want the vong though.

Alexis

Vapcap through water is awesome, I only have the $35 one and its got my volcano packed up in the closet, which has been my daily driver for the last 4 years.

Personally I want the vong though.
I watched Sneaky Pete's video the previous page. He does a very good job, and a brilliant ad for Dynavap.
However, he describes the effect as "about average", without much passion on that point.

I want to disagree with this statement, or at least put it in a different context.
I REALLY rate the effect of the Omnivap, I think it is very strong and economical for the amount of herb you put in it.

The fact you say you have put your volcano away shows just how good it is.
I feel the Omnivap, if not the whole Dynavap range, may actually be underrated in terms of effect.
The same amount of herb in a lot of other high end vapes, I bet would not yield such a strong effect.

Top Bottom