Lokbok

So I've really been enjoying my metal Vapcap for 2 weeks now. I normally have an ashtray when I'm vaping at home to both place the hot VC and dump out the AVB. I would like to find a better solution for when I'm traveling. I was thinking of getting a Dynastash but curious if any of you guys stick it into the garage while it's still hot. You guys notice any noticeable damage to the wood inside? My speculation is that it's not hot enough to make any differences beyond cosmetic ones. This is mainly if I'm out and need to pocket my VC after a puff or 2.

I'm open to any other ideas, including other dugout options as I don't think I'll be using the magnet portion of the Dynastash much (I have dedicated ashtray for tabletop action). Wouldn't mind saving money for reducing features I don't use.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
So I've really been enjoying my metal Vapcap for 2 weeks now. I normally have an ashtray when I'm vaping at home to both place the hot VC and dump out the AVB. I would like to find a better solution for when I'm traveling. I was thinking of getting a Dynastash but curious if any of you guys stick it into the garage while it's still hot. You guys notice any noticeable damage to the wood inside? My speculation is that it's not hot enough to make any differences beyond cosmetic ones. This is mainly if I'm out and need to pocket my VC after a puff or 2.

I'm open to any other ideas, including other dugout options as I don't think I'll be using the magnet portion of the Dynastash much (I have dedicated ashtray for tabletop action). Wouldn't mind saving money for reducing features I don't use.
You can put the VC back in the Dynastash after the cooldown clicks, which don't take that long after you take a hit or two. Placing the VC on the magnet helps it cool down faster.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker

As a general rule, wood burns and starts to vapourize at roughly the same temperatures as weed. If you didn't burn your weed you won't burn your wood, of course waiting for a cool down click is always the sensible thing to do.

Kalessin

I see George and company did another little upgrade to the woodwork by adding that raised carb. That blackwood is so smooth and beautiful, congratulations on your purchase and welcome to club. Hope you have a special little place in your utility belt for this bad boy[/QUOTE
My speculation is that it's not hot enough to make any differences beyond cosmetic ones. This is mainly if I'm out and need to pocket my VC after a puff or 2.
Every once in a while I will drop mine back in the stash while still hot, and it's never done any harm beyond a sljght blackening around where the cap rests in the hole about millimeter thick

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Today was a really mixed day for me, it started out with some news that my source of income outside of making stems has come to an end. On the other hand I'm more excited than ever to work on making the best vapourizer parts I can possibly can. I feel like I can really throw myself at this project now that I'm released from anything over my head but myself.

I didn't get much done today in terms of finished product but I did get a whole pile of blanks prepared for boring and installing steel liners. This is a Slim Steel Core Stem made from Red Elm that is half heart wood(dark), half sap wood (light). I'm not sure this is the best grain orientation for elm so I'm going to try something different tomorrow, (errr I mean today, it's past midnight).

14jawdc.jpg

Edit: I'd also like to add a pic of my daily drivers that I use mostly as test pieces. The Bamboo is my smooth flavour chaser with the long stem to cool direct vapour. You can see it cracked and I was forced to wrap it before it got any worse.
2lxe44m.jpg

Edit: Would anyone be interested in buying whole units from me if they wanted to avoid double shipping costs? I'd like to know what interest there is so I can get myself some parts in stock from @VapCap

Last edited:

Majordude2626

Dude my ff2, and my beloved haze v3, have both taken a back seat to my caps. I looking toward an omni xl, g2 stash, and something nice from winegums and phatpiggie. I look at new vapes coming out, and all i dream about is having a collection like ssvun-yah!! This thing is the truth.

towtow

Hi everyone,

My first impression so far :

I can't believe how small the omni is. That was my first thought.
So I started with a candle to see how it works, I found the vapor very cool and soft, slow cooking but nice feeling on the first click. No big cloud or nothing but what a taste ! Second click, clouds and still a bit of that nice taste, third is just pop-corn, it's alright I like pop-corn too.

I knew joint and combustion was over for me. Didn't even finish the joint I was smoking when I received the omni.

Next day I received my torch, oh damn. It's quick, it makes my T-tip looks purple and my hands are not black anymore. Same quality of smoke as with the candle, nice clouds and pure taste.

I like to mix a little bit of green with blueberry leaves (no particular taste) so I can make my chamber full and enjoy the 3 rounds.
Because a full chamber of green is too much for me all day long, just a little bit put me exactly where I want and I can vaporise more if I need.
I also like to vape eucalyptus leaves or citronella leaves , fresh and nice.

Only one problem so far but it will be solved tomorrow when I will put the hemp filter. It gets dirty and sticky in the condenser and the MP, not too much but I "eat" a little bit of the herbs too.

I feel like I need a bigger and longer body like the moroccan sipsi. Where do I get those ? I have spoken with a friend who likes to play with wood but I guess from the photos some of you already did it and customise your VC.

Do you think cleaning with white vinegar is alright ? I think so..
Maybe not soaking the Wood MP of the VC-S but juste cleaning it a bit and then wax it.
For the omni-titanium I guess Q-tip or soaking with white vinegar will be ok.

What is the temperature inside the chamber when it clicks the first time and then the second when it is cold ? It could be usefull for me to know because of the different type of herbs I will use.

Vapcap makes easy quitting the smoking process, thank you for that.
So easy to advertise, just use it, answer a few questions, disassemble and reassemble in a second, pass it for a try and it is sold.

Great night to you folks !

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hit some bubble then some sift through the OG via water tool today. Tons of milk from the bubble and the sift tasted great. The flavor of the sift reminded me of a dab. That mouthful of terpenes flavor. I gotta try one of the newer tips with more convective properties. I ordered some triple jet lighters, hoping that helps with a quicker more even heating of the cap. It's crazy this thing is $35, it works so well through water. I like how it has a fun ritual aspect to it, without being so demanding like my other vaporizers which are more session oriented. This device really works excellent as an alternative to a bong snap. I love how minimal the whole setup is, one of my big complaints against the volcano is how many pieces it has and how it needs a whole vape station setup. If I started my vapor journey over, The vapcap and a water tool would be plenty; maybe with a grinder. I can't get nug chunk AVB as even as ground material, so right now I like grinding. Maybe the triple jet will help, using a single jet Eagle now.

Now I need to try shatter through it and see how it compares to my divine tribe v3.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
I saw it the other night. Good job !

Thanks, appreciate it! Honestly it ignited me to do more videos.

Thanks for sharing @Vapestein ! This guy is convinced and convincing. VapCap is indeed a home run, as he says !:peace:

The more I use it the more it's a grand slam fuck home run lol. I have tried with concentrates, ran it through water, this thing keeps on trucking it's unbelievable.

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
I have some questions:

Is the ti omnivap easier to clean than the ones with wooden body? (Eg: I imagine you can soak the entire ti unit on iso and it's pretty much done, but you can't do that to wood)

Does the wooden body on omnivaps alter the taste at all compared to full titanium omni?

Does the omnivap needs any accessorie to fit on 14mm or 18mm glasspieces or it fits natively?

Thanks! :wave:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have some questions:

Is the ti omnivap easier to clean than the ones with wooden body? (Eg: I imagine you can soak the entire ti unit on iso and it's pretty much done, but you can't do that to wood)

Does the wooden body on omnivaps alter the taste at all compared to full titanium omni?

Does the omnivap needs any accessorie to fit on 14mm or 18mm glasspieces or it fits natively?

Thanks! :wave:
I can't answer your question about the wood as I only have the Ti Omni. But as far as glass compatability, you'll need an adapter. I use this one. A lot.:nod:

:peace:

herbivore21

I can't answer your question about the wood as I only have the Ti Omni. But as far as glass compatability, you'll need an adapter. I use this one. A lot.:nod:

:peace:
Additionally, if you cut off a small piece or two of Arizer Extreme Q whip and put it over the end of the mouthpiece on your omnivap/etc, you can then use the Silicone mouthpiece cover that comes with the Grasshopper as your SonG adapter to sit over the piece of whip :D Fits like a glove!

Of course, if you don't have a grassphopper Silicone cover handy, definitely get the Delta 3d Studios adapter as it obviously requires less assembly, also @Ratchett is good people :D

Top Bottom