Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I have just found out that omnivap regular condenser can be used as an XL condenser

You only have to unscrew completely the condenser from mouthpiece, position the condenser inside the body and use mouthpiece to stabilize it in the axis of the body itself.

It looses its ability to spin/ adjust but works perfect otherwise!

Last edited:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
NICE!!! Looking awesome man, another great pic.

I call it the RaveVap
Thanks to you!
I wasn't aware that they were doing rave party on the Grid :D

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture photons of light as they moved through the camera. What did they look like? Padauk twists? Motorcycles? Was the lens like a freeway? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... I got in!

You've really outdone yourself this time @TheVaporist! :tup:

:clap::clap::clap:

Wow wow wow, thanks a lot and how happy I'm to see your modified quote!
And glad that get the reference! I was sure you were the first to find out ahah!
UV light is tricky to handle but when I thought about his wavelength, I immediately thought about Tron (the original movie) and the realm of the invisible...

Nice pic and a good example for the logo is bothering the view and lines of grain.
Nothing against the nice logo of DynaVap but its bothering my sense of aesthetics when on bodies and stems.
Therefore I've ordered my new ones and my DynaStash without logo - Matt said, its possible.
For my liking the logo on the tip is sufficiently.

I share @t-dub vision on this subject so thanks to him for better explaining it than myself.
As you @Hogni I tend to prefer slick design without branding,but taking my picture as "a good exemple for the logo is bothering the view", was a bit harsh to me.
The logo, as other aspects of my pictures, is a choice and have a reason to be here.
The logo is part of the picture, and it's here, on a hot spot, to guide the eye through the picture.
Without, the composition lost some balance and the eye tend to be lost...Or at least, less guided.
Although, I found that showing Dynavap's name in a great way, as long as my pictures, is my way to say thank you to George @VapCap, for all he had done for me, and for us.

@MoistLumps, This is something I'll not accept.
Why are you modifying my work without my agreement? @Hogni as stated is point of view, what is the point to denature my picture?
I'm not gonna talk about Intellectual property, because respect is all we need. (why uploading my original picture on your imgur, and not taking the original link?)
Sorry for not being funny on this one, but if I was willing to, I had done it myself.

I'll just kindly ask you to delete this, thanks.

Even on FC whe have to apply nasty watermarks, and upload the picture in 640*480....?

Last edited:

Archaicrevival

I don't know too much about electronics yet but it seems this with some mods this should heat the vapcap? The hole is slightly too small and it didn't get hot enough (though I didn't leave it on long) The right side got to 105F. Seems to get up to 135F on one side. There is a low/high setting ... It's one of those glade plug ins, I was bored :/

f7TQyLs.jpg

E6yf13W.jpg

And this I'm confused about, why more liquid gone from the side with less heat?
51otbVA.jpg

Ikkat4F.jpg

Last edited:

almost there

I don't know too much about electronics yet but it seems this with some mods should heat the vapcap? The hole is slightly too small and it didn't get hot enough (though I didn't leave it on long) The right side got to 105F. There is a low/high setting ... It's one of those glade plug ins, I was bored :/

f7TQyLs.jpg

E6yf13W.jpg
this is perhaps the most creative form of heating I have ever heard of. Bravo for thinking outside the box

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Thanks to you!
I wasn't aware that they were doing rave party on the Grid :D

Wow wow wow, thanks a lot and how happy I'm to see your modified quote!
And glad that get the reference! I was sure you were the first to find out ahah!
UV light is tricky to handle but when I thought about his wavelength, I immediately thought about Tron (the original movie) and the realm of the invisible...

I share @t-dub vision on this subject so thanks to him for better explaining it than myself.
As you @Hogni I tend to prefer slick design without branding,but taking my picture as "a good exemple for the logo is bothering the view", was a bit harsh to me.
The logo, as other aspects of my pictures, is a choice and have a reason to be here.
The logo is part of the picture, and it's here, on a hot spot, to guide the eye through the picture.
Without, the composition lost some balance and the eye tend to be lost...Or at least, less guided.
Although, I found that showing Dynavap's name in a great way, as long as my pictures, is my way to say thank you to George @VapCap, for all he had done for me, and for us.

@MoistLumps, This is something I'll not accept.
Why are you modifying my work without my agreement? @Hogni as stated is point of view, what is the point to denature my picture?
I'm not gonna talk about Intellectual property, because respect is all we need. (why uploading my original picture on your imgur, and not taking the original link?)
Sorry for not being funny on this one, but if I was willing to, I had done it myself.

I'll just kindly ask you to delete this, thanks.

Even on FC whe have to apply nasty watermarks, and upload the picture in 640*480....?

Ha of course we rave up on the grid :rockon:

Completely understand regarding your pics, I think you should add a small ***please do not alter*** type comment under them maybe? I'm sure @MoistLumps didn't mean any harm but I completely understand your position and would hate for you to stop posting such awesome pics :bowdown:

I don't know too much about electronics yet but it seems this with some mods this should heat the vapcap? The hole is slightly too small and it didn't get hot enough (though I didn't leave it on long) The right side got to 105F. Seems to get up to 135F on one side. There is a low/high setting ... It's one of those glade plug ins, I was bored :/

f7TQyLs.jpg

E6yf13W.jpg

And this I'm confused about, why more liquid gone from the side with less heat?
51otbVA.jpg

Ikkat4F.jpg

Ingenious! Not sure why the cooler liquid evaporated quicker, maybe it had better air flow :shrug: maybe?

rz

Due to the great nature of most of you guys on here, I'm assuming there were no ill intentions meant by @MoistLumps. I know that not everyone sees the harm in IP violations, and often out of innocence rather than ignorance, greed or malice. He's obviously following this thread eagerly since he's a happy capper too or would like to be soon. He certainly wasn't hiding it or claiming otherwise, so I'm assuming there was no harm intended. Removing the imgur pics and post(if still possible) is hopefully sufficient for all to keep on happy cappin'.

P.S @MoistLumps welcome to FC :D

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Somebody said up to 8 minutes max. time of contact with PBW if the item is good anodized.
But guess this will slowly damage anodization over time too.

rz

@rz man i didnt know before, i thought me and u are the only cappers here but man loads of ppl in our country started using the VC.

Not sure how many, but I can say that I'm responsible for about 8 of them :D

My first @VapCap order was just before BF, before the discount, for 2 omni-vaps for a friend and myself. I already knew that some of my other friends may be interested, so I asked Matt if there were details about an upcoming BF sale. He couldn't share details with me, though he applied the 20% discount on my existing order with a ;) I really appreciated that gesture, and was really happy with my OG, that I convinced a handful of other friends to get in in the BF action. I probably should have opened a wholesale account with them first :D Anyway, I don't find the VC the easiest vape to pass around in a group, but it's great that some of my friends are happily capping away too.

Where about are you? I'm a little north of T.A

Kasish

Not sure how many, but I can say that I'm responsible for about 8 of them :D

My first @VapCap order was just before BF, before the discount, for 2 omni-vaps for a friend and myself. I already knew that some of my other friends may be interested, so I asked Matt if there were details about an upcoming BF sale. He couldn't share details with me, though he applied the 20% discount on my existing order with a ;) I really appreciated that gesture, and was really happy with my OG, that I convinced a handful of other friends to get in in the BF action. I probably should have opened a wholesale account with them first :D Anyway, I don't find the VC the easiest vape to pass around in a group, but it's great that some of my friends are happily capping away too.

Where about are you? I'm a little north of T.A
Im from tel aviv but i found out friends from gedera are using it aswell unrelated to me:-). I have the mighty for passing around this one is just for me.

Farid

Very interesting how my usage has changed over time (and as the vapcap has improved). I used to always pack on the tight side to get larger clouds, but with each improved tip I find I can pack looser and get more satisfying vapor. Now I hardly tamp the load down at all, and I don't fill all the way to the brim, so that the bud has more space to expand. The vapor I'm getting now is still good tasting on the 3rd hit, and I find myself toying with lower temperatures now. I rarely heat to the second click anymore either.

I think I cloud chase when there is less flavor, so the increased convection has me satisfied with smaller tastier clouds.

I'm not sure how much of this is because of the vapor profile with the newer tips, and how much if it is a result of my tolerance going down with my new usage patterns. Either way the omnivap really does the job.

On the logos, I'm not crazy about engraving logos in the wood, but the new logos look really nice on the omnivap. Looks really sharp, and I actually prefer it with the logo.

Squiby

Do any of the dynastashes hold the torch lighter in addition to the vapcap? I feel like that would be a big selling point for me.
Stock, the Dynastash does not have a spot for a lighter. However, I measured the stash area and there is room to drill it out deeper and slightly wider to accommodate a slim tube shaped lighter like this. I'm going to try it and will report back.

Here's the lighter. It measures 80mm x 17mm x 10mm.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111926427780?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Another way to go is this @Ratchett Leather Vapcap Pouch. It holds a Vapcap, regular or XLS length, a doob tube for your herb and the same slim cylindrical jet lighter mentioned above.

The clasp is also a magnet.

IDewEfm.jpg

uvr5o8U.jpg

tdtvXJD.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

I will assume they had good intentions and no ill will when altering your beautiful image. All this talk of logo-less bodies had me thinking maybe I wanted one. The altered image actually confirmed to me that bodies look much better with the logo, that's just my personal preference.

However, in regards to the image itself, I agree completely that it ruins the composition. You obviously show a great attention to detail, especially in composition. I'd go so far as to say that in this image the logo itself is the key compositional element. It guides the eye, as you say, and creates movement. Without it the image is surprisingly flat and static.

If anything, the altered image makes it crystal clear what a talented photographer you are, and really brings into focus how important the details are. Sorry, I thought a couple of bad puns might lighten up the mood. :freak:

I was high, I was reading the convo about logo vs no logo and really wanted to see what it would look like. I opened your image in PS and removed the logo, but it added a different purple hue on the picture and I didn't know why (I didn't purposefully add that, maybe it was a setting from a previous image I edited), but I thought it wasn't a big deal and uploaded the picture via ShareX, which auto uploads to imgur and only people with the link can see the picture, it's not under an account.

Didn't mean any harm. Just wanted to show people what it looked like if they were as curious as I was. If you still want them removed I'll delete the post. Idk how to "un upload" them from imgur though, they're invisible anyway.

Squiby

OK. So I fooled around for a bit and I am reasonably confident that the Dynastash stash compartment can be drilled out to accommodate a small cylinder shaped single jet lighter.

I hand filed out the stash to fit the lighter. The rest of the depth will be drilled out tomorrow and then filed to match.

No pics tonight. I'll post pics when I'm done. Anyway, this is going to be handy. I don't tend to carry herb in the stash compartment, so it's perfect to stash a small lighter in there.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111926427780?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Joaon

I am reasonably confident that the Dynastash stash compartment can be drilled out to accommodate a small cylinder shaped single jet lighter.

That, on top of my 'secret request' about a second stash, will bring the Dynastash to another level :tup:
Nice find mate :cool:

Edit: Teaser time !
oFfqx8C.jpg

DoubleStash: additional stash at the bottom, closed with a sliding wood lid. seamless and smooth.

MCn20y9.jpg

BushCap: Metal body for Ti tips, with a 3mm/Ø10mm lip that cover the exposed O-ring, allowing to dip the tip/cap into fire. :evil:

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
OK. So I fooled around for a bit and I am reasonably confident that the Dynastash stash compartment can be drilled out to accommodate a small cylinder shaped single jet lighter.

I hand filed out the stash to fit the lighter. The rest of the depth will be drilled out tomorrow and then filed to match.

No pics tonight. I'll post pics when I'm done. Anyway, this is going to be handy. I don't tend to carry herb in the stash compartment, so it's perfect to stash a small lighter in there.

Have you had a chance yet to try that lighter? Wondering if it has sufficient flame to get the job done?

TIA

Top Bottom