phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
unfortunately the one problem with the VC and my rituals is no loud music whilst enjoying.. haha oooops

Give it some time and you will anticipate the click, you may even feel it.

Doing my bit for UK/EU relations, is it Belgium or Germany.
W9fNRgR.jpg

i3TcQ08.jpg

uhranium

/\
|
|
german flag (post #420!)

Don't know what the f is wrong, but the carbhole doesn't work proper anymore. I draw with the hole open and it acts like it is almost closed. Also the little screen in the tube got loose, no idea how fastened this should actually be.

Squiby

unfortunately the one problem with the VC and my rituals is no loud music whilst enjoying.. haha oooops
The click creates a slight vibration that reverberates down the body. Try heating it empty a few times with loud music or with ear plugs and focus on feeling the click if you don't feel it try adjusting your grip; tighter, loser. Once you can feel it you'll always be able to feel it.

jay87

/\
|
|
german flag (post #420!)

Don't know what the f is wrong, but the carbhole doesn't work proper anymore. I draw with the hole open and it acts like it is almost closed. Also the little screen in the tube got loose, no idea how fastened this should actually be.

Check your o-rings on the condenser.

I had a time where my carb acted as if it was always sealed even when I had my finger off it.

It turns out one of my o-rings on the condenser was in the perfect position to block the carb hole, once I reset my o-rings everything worked like normal.

I actually have been trying to recreate this as it reminded me somewhat of a "ghetto omnivap" :lol:

almost there

I don't know how long you've had your VC but I've only been a proud owner for less than 2 months so I'm still pretty green. In the beginning I've always paid very careful attention to listening for the clicks but in later weeks I've gotten very use to just feeling for the click. If you pay attention you can feel the sharp vibration when it clicks, I use a XLS so perhaps the added length makes the click resonate stronger? Anyway I use my VC very often with my headphones on and it hasn't been a problem, if I combust it's bc I was daydreaming:zzz:. Give it a try :tup:

CaptVapor

Edit: after I figured out how to get the screen out and was able to look inside the tip cleaning became pretty easy.

The screen and condenser tube (minus o-rings of course) can be soaked. The tip itself just needs a scrubbing on the inside so removing the tip's o-rings isn't necessary. I just used a few q-tips soaked in iso and really scrubbed around inside - it's kinda awesome that the tip's inner diameter is just small enough to make a q-tip a good choice for scrubbing.

No more tobacco smell, now just waiting for everything to dry before I can finally use this marvelous guy!

Last edited:

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
My Ti Woody Cocobolo with Double Crown & fat mouth piece arrived last night. So here is my initial review.

I love it!!!!

I watched a bunch of videos before I purchased it so the learning curve to get a good pull wasn't to hard.
I have been using a silver surfer since October and that is my first vaporizer. I love my silver surfer the hits are smooth and the temp so easy to adjust. The only down side is lack of portability. So after reading and asking question on fc I purchased my ti-wood. It's everything I wanted and I love using a lighter to vape. Chilling on my couch or where ever and taking a few tokes was nice. I got very medicated last night because I was trying to learn how to use it and took many draws. The taste is great, the ease of heating it up and the portability are truly awesome. I am also amazed at how efficient it is on quantity used per load. I think I will save money using this over the ssv.

I asked my wife to buy me a dyna stash last night. She already order it for me :).

I also purchased the quad torch lighter from dynavap and I am happy with that purchase as well.

Namaste

ArthurJ

Ok, so I was apparently too vaped to post a photo AND write text before.
Perhaps posting the photo was achievement enough at that time.
So thats a phattpiggie purple heart twist on the left, my double crown cocobolo in the middle resting against a phattpiggie blackwood square standing up in the middle and a phattpiggie teak hexagonal body on the right all on the top of my bocote dynastasher.

I think the blackwood is my favorite. It's so silky smooth and just fun to hold. They feel really classy just like I figured they would.

Really sweet, I'm glad I jumped in and placed an order when I did.

Now I need to get a couple more tips and caps, and of course I'm gonna need an engraved tip, and I'll need at least one omnivap.

Sigh.

Squiby

Welcome to the Vapcap clan! You've got some awesome pieces!

@in8won can we be expecting pics of your new Woody?

@ArthurJ

I have a @phattpiggie Blackwood Square too and it's also my favourite piggies stem. The Blackwood is so sleek and unbelievably smooth. It's a joy to use and admire. Phattpiggie is making some new treasures for me so that Blackwood Square may well have its title challenged.

How do you like the Purple Heart Twist? There's something about it......It looks lovely. Is it as nice as the pics?

@needalift

You've got a great set-up there! Nice tray!

justcametomind

I ordered a vapcap from a seller but the order got stuck in the payment process. They told me to wait a couple days. Yesterday I was on vapefiend and looked at their dynastash demonstration video. I couldn't resist anymore and ordered one glass vapcap and a dynastash. I got sold to the bundle when they explained how the magnet in the Dynastash works.

Xelatsok

vapes tobacco modding the vapes
How about the 'Scorch-Stopper'.

I like your photos but it looks too green for Siberia. I used to travel through that region quite often and will never forget how beautiful Lake Baikal was with the endless Birch trees.
VC Uni Scorch-Stopped, sounds nice.
The succulent too green is my windowsill houseplant :) It was -26 C outside said window.

Last edited:
Top Bottom