• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

virtualpurple

May I ask where you ordered these alternative herbs?

Absolutely!

http://harmonyherbals.net/blog/

I have not heard of them before but I found their website a little easier to navigate than Bouncing Bear Botanicals, so I hope they're legit!

I have tried VC with VG on cotton and hemp and while it worked it wasn't so satisfying. I am sure tanks do a better job... Good luck with your break! ;)

Thank you @natural farmer I thought perhaps you would be able to chime in!

I had figured that may be the case, I was thinking that perhaps the shitfucker and the project would be the right tools for the job, and I am hoping to have the shitfucker in hand in the next several days. The herbs I ordered will likely take longer, as I got the impression they only ship orders a few days of the week and didn't have any shipping options listed.

I will also have to search out a source of VG online. None of the smoke shops in town appear to be able to supply it and it appears they strictly do premixed silutions.

I will say that just rolling the omnivap in my hand again and hearing the click has been nice! Even if the peppermint is a poor alternative!

Thank you for the well wishes! If this hiring freeze federally comes to an end or my position in medical gets pushed through I will certainly consider my options at that time, I am in government hire purgatory right now!

Glad to see you love your vapcap as much as I do mine! I have an OG and my Omni and recently got a new ti tip for when I'm able to break the fast! I also bought a friend a Blackwood VC and am already having envy issues!

I think someone coined it best that these are the adult Lego's.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Some real beauties have been featured over the last few pages. The VapCap is like the model T Ford. The vape that everyone can afford & enrich their lives with.

I saw @SSVUN~YAH pictures & all I could do was laugh. You did not coast down the slope as I expected you buried your foot through the firewall & the supercharger is screaming :lol:. I bet you did not pack a parachute ;)
car-bursting-citytv-wall-toronto-19669.jpg

Git r done!

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
About the availability of burl bodies and stems, I know that the BF sale was a heist in their stocks leaving them quickly with nothing.
At this time I had ordered a Burly S and had made the choice to wait for the next delivery of burl at Dynavap to make my choice (and what a choice it was!).
Matt then told me, at the end of January, that they had received the Holy burl supply, I had picked one and for the rest, as the burls aren't on the Dynavap's website anymore, I assume that George is aiming to clear the remaining orders with what he have in stock (and increasing the source of burl supply) before putting the burls back on the website...

I think there is a line to have a burl vapcap, don't get lost ahah :ko:

Last edited:

duff

Well worn
VAS temporarily sated....

Ordered from dynacap.com 2.8.17.
Received 2.13.17

Order contents:
  1. Ti Woody-XLS: Ebony, Stem, Double Crown, Exotic MP (if burl had been available online, I may have gotten that)
  2. DynastashXL: Bocote
  3. Quad Torch Lighter
Holy crap this setup is light.

Beautifully finished all around.

Ultra-portable.

g1CbxjA.jpg

I love the tall thin Dynastash and how it feels in the hand. It easily slides into my pocket.

When I open the vapcap garage, I can never 100% cover the material garage. There is always a bit of a gap (below).

tcrKiD2.jpg

To remove the vapcap, you have to tilt it a fair bit. I do think a spring to pop the cap out would simplify the job and then I wouldn't care at all about the material garage not being 100% covered.

The lid seal feels very solid. Operation is smooth but tight and there is no gap anywhere between the lid of the Dynastash and the body.

I did not receive a tool.

Edit
Only thr DynastashERs come with the tool, but you can have one added for, I believe, 5 dollars
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. There is a hole by the way.
End Edit

The Woody TI is beautifully engineered and stunning. The o-rings roll or slide out of place when you remove the mouthpiece and condenser (which appear to be one unit). To get the o-ring directly below the mouthpiece back in place I had to hold the condenser, mouthpiece and the o-ring and squeeze them together.

I thought that I would be able to remove the mouthpiece if I chose not to use it, but I can't because the condenser runs through the mouthpiece. I was not aware of that and am a bit bummed that for whatever reason, that wasn't clear enough to me. It may have altered my decision.

As for the cap itself, I will be losing that one in the near future and should order some replacements today.
It is unbelievably light. It is solid but very thin. A wind could easily blow it away.

The magnet works perfectly to pull that cap off with as little force as necessary. It sucks up nice and snug if I put it on the refrigerator.

Overall, it is as beautiful as I had hoped. If it works like it looks, I'm going to be one happy camper.

GieoM9J.jpg

I'm out of here!

Last edited:

CaptVapor

I'm excited to soon join y'alls ranks! Have a trade underway so in the meantime I went looking for a quad flame torch.

Being the deal-hound that I am I eventually found my way to this Vector Empire torch:

https://www.gothamcigars.com/vector-empire-gunmetal-satin-quad-torch-lighter/ for $19.99

It's $30 everywhere else, which is the retail price

More info from Vector: http://vectorkgm.com/official/empire-lighter/

2016-empire.jpg

Here's where the deal part comes in... Shipping is another $7 but I noticed they have this free shipping with a $200 order coupon - FEBSH2 - so I tried it and to my surprise it actually worked and the lighter is now on its way to my door.

Noticed they have some other lighters on sale too - https://www.gothamcigars.com/lighters/

tl;dr: $30 quad torch from Vector can be had for $20 by going here https://www.gothamcigars.com/vector-empire-gunmetal-satin-quad-torch-lighter/ and checking out with coupon code FEBSH2

--------------------------------------

On another torch note, I figured out that the quad torch sold by Dynavap is the Vertigo Stinger. $15 from them but you have to pay shipping, I found it on Amazon for $12.50 with free shipping - not much of a savings but if you wanted one and didn't want to pay shipping it's an option:

https://www.amazon.com/NEW-VERTIGO-LOTUS-CIGARETTE-LIGHTER-CHARCOAL/dp/B01699LMXE

Puffitup.com has it for $14.99 and free shipping so this is not as spectacular of a deal but from what I've read it's a solid torch

http://www.puffitup.com/Vertigo-Quad-Flame-Torch-Lighter-p/dyna.light-stinger.htm

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hi Guys,

Had a little time to play with my OmniVap now and I'm really digin' the vape.

I started out with a few little issues.

The first was related to me being an idiot, I forgot about the carb hole and wasn't getting any vapor. Ok so idiot mode disengaged.

The second was a 45min session attempting to do the @Squiby CCD, hemp fiber filter, CCD sandwich trick. It was fiddly and stressful but I got there in the end. This has resulted in me only having half a bowl/tip to load but that's ok with me. Actually it seems the perfect load.

Finally it took me a while to figure out where to heat the tip, I've landed on heating around the base of the cap where it becomes the poker. That seems to get me great looking AVB with a decent amount of vapour. I'm using a zippo lighter with a Thunderbird dual flame jet insert. I really like this lighter OmniVap combo but I'm also looking forward to @Pipes electric heater option as I'm refilling the tank every other day.

It is so goddamn easy to shove an empty tip into my ground stash, tap off the excess, cap, heat, draw, remove tip with Dynastash magnet, empty AVB, re cap, place in DynaStash. The whole process is very smooth to work with. I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT A LOT!

Damn you are strong @GreenHopper.

I'm trying to hold back from completing my order on Dynavap bot of course, VAS is too strong.

I'm primarily all about the taste these days.
How does the Vapcap hold up to other top tier vapes taste wise?

Ha ha, I wasn't strong at all, I was just exhausted. Instead I dreamt about trialling my Omni, turns out the Omni in a dream is a dream to use but in real life it's a dream to use so now I can't tell if this is real life or a dream or if the Omni has gotten me to a state that is between awake and asleep. <-- this sentence is empirical evidence that the the Omni works :freak:

I agree, I don't want to put my material directly in the DynaStash.

I can clean up my Omni for travel but cleaning the stink out of the DynaStash for travel would be difficult.

Squiby

I thought that I would be able to remove the mouthpiece if I chose not to use it, but I can't because the condenser runs through the mouthpiece.

The stainless steel condensers come in two lengths; Regular and XL. You can use your Ebony stem alone if you get a regular condenser. The regular condenser will match up flush with the end of your stem.

Thus is the world of Dynavap. The modular system opens up a big wide world of variety, both stock and custom. Anyway, below is a link that describes the modularity and various Vapcap parts.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-335#post-1051793

BTW...that is a beautiful Woody Stash combo!!!

As for the cap itself, I will be losing that one in the near future and should order some replacements today.
It is unbelievably light. It is solid but very thin. A wind could easily blow it away.
if you are finding that the cap is loose and could fall off, give it a gentle but deliberate squeeze. This will bring it slightly out of round and it will grip the tip. Easy does it till you get it how you like it.

It is so goddamn easy to shove an empty tip into my ground stash, tap off the excess, cap, heat, draw, remove tip with Dynastash magnet, empty AVB, re cap, place in DynaStash. The whole process is very smooth to work with. I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT A LOT!
If you got a minute the Vapcap will get you there with a few seconds to spare.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I had heard you @almost there, about the lack of proof on the Ti body /Wood MP subject...
I've gone through a long journey for my @VapCap Quick Pic of the week, hunting the beast while avoiding all the dangerous trap along the way :ninja:
And while the sun was leaving, the beast was here, starring at the stars :myday:

IMG_5403.jpg

(35mm - f3.2 - 1/160s - iso 100 - 6ml adrenaline)

I guess that's time to make diner :goon:

almost there

I had heard you @almost there, about the lack of proof on the Ti body /Wood MP subject...
I've gone through a long journey for my @VapCap Quick Pic of the week, hunting the beast while avoiding all the dangerous trap along the way :ninja:
And while the sun was leaving, the beast was here, starring at the stars :myday:

IMG_5403.jpg

(35mm - f3.2 - 1/160s - iso 100 - 6ml adrenaline)

I guess that's time to make diner :goon:
Thank you @TheVaporist , you are a true gentleman:clap:, very Classy!I'm not a big fan of the shiny ti body but this matte finish is very mysterious and alluring:brow:, the burl tip completes the sexy ensemble. You are a master, the lighting in all your shots is top notch!

duff

Well worn
Thus is the world of Dynavap. The modular system opens up a big wide world of variety, both stock and custom. Anyway, below is a link that describes the modularity and various Vapcap parts.
I get it now!
It's funny but I read about 300 of these pages (and every post of yours) but still I didn't understand.
I do think their website needs more specs and details. An explosion or two would be beneficial (at least for me).
I was thinking it was more modular than it is.

If you got a minute the Vapcap will get you there with a few seconds to spare.
It did. Cherry busted.

The window to remove the VC from the Dynastash is very small.
Slid out the VC, rotated the lid and good old fashioned dugout style twisted it into my stash. I'll try the material loose for now but some container option would be nice (@Ratchett).
I put on it's little helmet and away we went.

Heat up time with the quad jet was about 5 seconds. I knew I wanted lower temps so I cheated the flame toward the cap end and spun.

The click was much quieter than I had anticipated. I can see how folks could miss it. I never heard a second click.

Took one long, slow draw for four total cycles.
Waited for the click and did it three more times.

Satisfying, visiblle vapor on every hit.

The taste is great. I was skeptical of how it was going to taste, but I was really, really wrong.
Taste declined with each of my four total hits but the first three were all delicious.
The fourth is another story. I went too far.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Touched the cap to the Dynastash, lifted it out and emptied the dark brown material. I've never taken any vape to that level of dark.

Slid the stem into the cap, tilted it and put it away.

Terrific experience. When I got my SBJ I really began to appreciate the interaction with these things.
The VC has that same thing going on.

Additionally, I'm baked.
Very effective.

So far I'm really impressed.
I can see this getting quite a bit of use and some friends may get a nice present this year.

Thanks, @VapCap

jimfish4130

Tip for anyone having trouble getting your vapcap out of your dynastash. If you flick your wrist a little as you start to tip it you can get your vapcap to slide out halfway out and stay there. If you're worried about it coming all the way out you can put your finger on the lid so the mp hits your finger as you flick your wrist. Sorry I'm not explaining very well

natural farmer

Only the DynastashERs come with the tool, but you can have one added for, I believe, 5 dollars
Mine didn't come with a tool either and European ones don't work. I am lucky I had a thin screwdriver that just fit and I'm able to tighten the lid... It would be nice if one was included.

About Dynastash and smell, well it smells... Not to me but to others. So I just spray some Armani perfume on it and everything is covered up! I think... :p

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I just received my new wide groove Ti Vapcap Tip in the mail today, unfortunately the condenser tube I ordered didn't make it but the x-rings did. I've sent a message to @VapCap on the site about the issue, it seems like a simple picking error.

Firstly, the wide groove tip is much more efficient at extracting and I don't have to heat as low on the cap anymore. Nearly everything is extracted in one cycle versus the previous 1.5 cycles with my old tip.

The cap fits tighter on the new tip than my old Ti tip

The diameter of the base is reduced as it is quite a great deal easier to fit into my various bodies.

Over all I'd say it's a fair improvement over the third generation tip.

Top Bottom