Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy Accessory Maker

It's here! This thing rocks!

I got a Double crowned Ti woody in a nice green envelope today. First thing I noticed was the flavour and smoothness of the vapour is amazing. I thought that I wasn't getting anything from my first pull but oh boy was I wrong. The Mighty/Crafty 18mm mouth piece from @Ratchett fits perfectly over the mouth piece so I'll be trying that out next. I'll have more to say when I've had time to experiment more.

2. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Double crowned? pic please

3. Winegums

Okay so I had to try it out in my water piece and it's so smooth and tasty.

[​IMG]

I really liked the natural contrast of the ebony and the clean look of the double crowned ends.

Vapenvy, Vapor_Eyes, Alexis and 18 others like this.
  4. snamuh

snamuh ghost

Is it safe to use a sterno can for a heat source because I did and it was nice! $1 at the dollartree and it supposedly has 2 hours of burn time.

Could be of use to those that don't want people hearing the torch flame...

5. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

Burns pretty clean. Just have a giant blue flame on your hands :worms:

snamuh, DarkSm0ke and jimfish4130 like this.
  6. snamuh

snamuh ghost

I didn't know what to expect for flame size, but this one is pretty small! Not much different than a larger candle flame.

NizzyJones and Choughed like this.
  7. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@snamuh I will look into them, cheap enough to buy a couple and try out some ideas.
    How about you make a hole, or two, in the lid so you could maybe concentrate the flame a bit???

I will try out one of these types of design
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I've seen pictures of this one glowing red hot
    [​IMG]

Alexis, SSVUN~YAH, vapen00b and 7 others like this.
  8. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Those with unique one-off vapcaps, post up some pics and glamour shots!
    I'm ready to step into an omni:).

DarkSm0ke, muunch, lookhigh and 4 others like this.
  9. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

10. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

A sneak peak at DynaVap's Spinning Titanium Mouthpieces . . . :tup:

Click to play YouTube Video

11. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

The Omnivap is available by request.

An OmniVap XL.
    For those wanting just a little more.

Everything works the same, it is just 17mm longer.

[​IMG]

12. jay87

jay87 Well-Known Member

Anyone else like to think of crazy vapcap ideas?

VapCap EE(Electric Extreme!!)- Vapcap design with a built in electronic heater powered by removable 18650's

WaxCap- Vapcap concentrate insert made of moon rocks harvested by George

JumboVap- Vapcap with GIANT Ti Tip

[​IMG]

:lol:

SSVUN~YAH, Kozzmozz, We5d and 5 others like this.
  13. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@jay87 I asked George ages ago about the possibility of a larger diameter cap and at the time it wasn't possible, maybe for the future.
    It's the reason I made these. It's not going to be long before they will be equipped with new tips and some more testing done on the 18mm, the other stem works just fine but will need hours putting in to make sure it's cock on.:lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vapor_Eyes, Alexis, muunch and 20 others like this.
  14. Majordude2626

Majordude2626 Well-Known Member

I seriously can't believe how responsive George and his team are, it's like the twilight zone. I made a comment/inquiry a few pages back. The good people here told me how to go about getting answers. I did not follow through, I was just curious and figured I might pursue it at a later date. A day or two later George pm me answered my question and then encouraged my input. In my 40 plus years on this earth I have never received this level of responsiveness or good vibe feelings in purchasing a product. I just want to give a shoutout to @VapCap team, @Squiby, @phattpiggie, @Dynalowrider, @Alexis, @TheVaporist , and all who have been patient and helpful.

Vapenvy, Sketch420, Alexis and 25 others like this.
  15. antispleen

antispleen Well-Known Member

I have said it before, I've never encountered a company like this one. If we could all be a little more dynavap in our everyday lives the world would be a better place.

16. Choughed

Choughed Well-Known Member

I've been busy playing with the new girl, wow! She's amazing! I'M IN LOVE!! :luv:
    I thought I'd take the opportunity to put the blackwood body on the other omni, instead of the carbon fibre body, but it lasted only a few minutes before swapping it back again. I honestly think the blackwood would look better as a woody.
    So, I have my favourite two all set up, and it brings a huge smile to my face to see them together. Vapcap heaven!
    The newer adjustable tip is an improvement over the older one, yes, and I noticed that it's easier to find the carb hole on the titanium omni than the carbon fibre for some reason. Perhaps it's just that there is no engraved logo on my full spectrum.. if that makes sense.
    The ONLY downside to the 'cap at the moment is the longer heat-up times because the fan is on due to the crazy heat. 35°C under shade by 8am kinda hot. (unofficially of course) An electric solution would be awesome because it's free and plentiful right now!
    Anyway, it's Vapcap and Skyrim time! ;)

17. natural farmer

natural farmer Well-Known Member

Not that hard to make one ya know... ;)

[​IMG]

Vapor_Eyes, Alexis, Hogni and 20 others like this.
  18. LowfiChill

LowfiChill Active Member

Hey hey now... teasing the class isn't nice. Now you need to bring one for everyone else too :goon:

But seriously though.... it looks like the heater is coming along nice farmer!

19. natural farmer

natural farmer Well-Known Member

Still some changes to be made I think but it's close... :D
    And we need to pick up the interest a bit in this thread, right? ;)

I hope George @VapCap doesn't mind us playing with other things than fire... :lol: But again, electricity IS fire of some sort right? :cool:

20. stark1

stark1 # High Five

Fire me up. I had thought that the point of VapCap is to be "battery-less".:sherlock:

Whatever works. :tup::clap::leaf:

Vapor_Eyes, SSVUN~YAH, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  21. Mono

Mono Member

Amazing work!
    BTW, Do you believe is possible to make the mod inside the dynastash?

22. Kozzmozz

Kozzmozz Well-Known Member

Talk about a high-dea! Damn, ...could make it quite bulky though, but I like it.

Edit: Or a lighter in the stash!

23. Winegums

The point of the Vapcap in my eyes is that it has the option of using any heat source. It can use battery powered heat when you have it and will keep going when you're out of juice. The best of both worlds are available to this vape which is great.

24. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

I realized I don't have to go full-on with my first order and have ordered the basic, glass model from DynaCap, USA. Look forward to seeing what this "VapCap Nation" fever is all about :peace:

25. banana_republic

banana_republic Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!!

Look who's just arrived (in fact the day before yesterday) in Banana Land!!!

A purple envelope containing my Ti Woody ordered on Black friday!! Woo hoo!!! I am pretty stoked!
    [​IMG]

My personal collection is growing up and its so nice to be able to compare models and different generation parts (like the Ti tip)
    [​IMG]

Definitely the actual Ti tip is some huge improvement in both airflow and extraction capability.

I am still satisfied with the OG glass models, as well. This was the vaporizer I brought to new years party (along with some Cinderella 99 nugs). I was afraid of getting so drunk and loosing my Omnivap somewhere.... ;)

I am still having some bit of trouble assembling and disassembling the new tip (and condenser as well) in either the Tiwoody stem and the Vong Stem I just got... O'rings get pretty messed up, and the tip is sometimes not correctly aligned to the body/stem. Any tips on how to easily change the new Ti tip and the condenser inbetween bodies and stems? Also, I tried to adjust the bowl size, using the omni condenser and mouthpiece as suggested on George's video, but could not go past the first step out, meaning I could reduce the chamber size by 25%, but could not get the screen any further out. As I was pushing really hard, decided to give up and try not to break something...

Unfortunately they are still to finish my order and send me the DynastashER I ordered as well. I am pretty sure I'll be as happy as possible when the order is completed, shipped and arrive down here in Banana Land, and will easily forget about all those months delay....

Cheers everyone!!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors