• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

bounce5

@bounce5 I tried using the woody without the inner glass tube. I was surprised to see it still does work. It does not work as well without the inner glass tube, and I can really taste the wood. At least I know if I break the inner glass tube I can still keep using my VapCap.

Sweet. Thanks for trying that out. In what way does it not work as well? Is the vapor quality different?

bounce5,
Reactions: NorVape

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ice extract/bubble update. I have a ton of powerful vapes in the stable. But the VC may be my favorite to use water extract or even dry sift with. Pure convection vapes don't cut it, as material is to thick for full heat penetration. I think the combined convection, conduction, and radiant heating provide the ideal trifector for extraction of these thicker mass concentrates. Because my "best" VC broke upon dropping a few days ago, i have skeletoned together an alternative with some extra parts provided weeks ago by George. The use of the VC would have been dearly missed otherwise and i am happy to say i am again vaping the midnight oil with the VC.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Ice extract/bubble update. I have a ton of powerful vapes in the stable. But the VC may be my favorite to use water extract or even dry sift with. Pure convection vapes don't cut it, as material is to thick for full heat penetration. I think the combined convection, conduction, and radiant heating provide the ideal trifector for extraction of these thicker mass concentrates. Because my "best" VC broke upon dropping a few days ago, i have skeletoned together an alternative with some extra parts provided weeks ago by George. The use of the VC would have been dearly missed otherwise and i am happy to say i am again vaping the midnight oil with the VC.

Do these hard concentrates cause much of a clogging or cleaning issue? Does it restrict the airflow more than flowers?

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Do these hard concentrates cause much of a clogging or cleaning issue? Does it restrict the airflow more than flowers?

Clogging and/or suck through is really a non issue with this vape. If it does or did happen, it would be simple to solve with an iso soak.

Air flow is more restricted but considering i usually pull with the carb open, it won't be very noticible. If you are pulling with finger on the carb, air flow will already be restricted.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I will add something since most are waiting.

Typically conserving meds is really not a concern of mine. Never hold back, and don't concern myself with how much i use. But for the next few days i will be sitting on the tail end of nothing. So what vape have i been using almost exclusively? The vapcap.

The PD can certainly conserve. So can the Lily, VM, Daisy, Herbie, Lotus, or Hammer. But the VC is just so fun to use, and could likely be the most conservative in the lineup. Cheers all.

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings everyone!

I am trying to compile some user experience on quantity of material used and efficiency of the VapCap. It was one of my design goals to dial in the vapor temperature and density to best facilitate maximum absorption and availability. Another way to describe this is the airflow that comes in to induct the vapor reduces the vapor density and temperature which helps more of the produced vapor stay where it belongs. Any thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.

Also, the payment gateway I have been trying to get online to get the store functional for the last month should be up and running soon. I can't believe how long this is taking, but it seems the policy Visa has on e-cigarettes is the primary culprit, even there is no e in anything I make.

Please hang on, I think I am almost back online.

Cheers,

George

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Another way to describe this is the airflow that comes in to induct the vapor reduces the vapor density and temperature which helps more of the produced vapor stay where it belongs. Any thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.
George, by "stay where it belongs" are you referring to "in the lungs" as in "not coughed out from too harsh of a hit?" I read what you wrote five times, but I'm high and want to make sure I understand.

FWIW I've had my best results with the carb covered so as to provide a denser hit. I think the longer that the load is in the hot zone, the taste goes south and harshness increases. I think covering the carb quickens the session allowing you to extract the goodies before it gets too hot in the kitchen (as it were). I do clear the carb at the end of the hit.

I am trying to compile some user experience on quantity of material used
I've been using ~.07g and seem to get best results with a tamped load (lightly packed).

:peace:

Last edited:

axakal

finally the long wait seems to have come to an end. :)

Greetings everyone!

Also, the payment gateway I have been trying to get online to get the store functional for the last month should be up and running soon. I can't believe how long this is taking, but it seems the policy Visa has on e-cigarettes is the primary culprit, even there is no e in anything I make.

Please hang on, I think I am almost back online.

Cheers,

George

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Seems as though I put about 0.02-0.04 g's in the bowl when I use it. Gets me three hits. First is a lot of flavor, second is cloudier and the third is all the rest! Two friends tried it out. Both liked it but thought it looked crack pipe-ish. Oh well, I'm really enjoying it!

axakal

that comparison of vaporizers containing glass elements to a pipe crack never gets old. recieved the same comments regarding the gn0me, the vaponic and even the vapman on one occasion. i bet, even the volcano is a giant crack pipe for the die hard combusters. :)

@hackslasher hang in there, brother(or sister) your not alone.

Seems as though I put about 0.02-0.04 g's in the bowl when I use it. Gets me three hits. First is a lot of flavor, second is cloudier and the third is all the rest! Two friends tried it out. Both liked it but thought it looked crack pipe-ish. Oh well, I'm really enjoying it!

Last edited:

little maggie

I've been sick and not around and am confused. (a perpetual state for me) I think I bought the basic so I don't understand about the payment gateway.

little maggie,

delloy

@little maggie if you have paid either via paypal or via George's website in any way shape or form, do not worry you are good to go :)

There have been some complications shall we say. Paypal wouldnt allow it due to it being a vape and froze the account and I think likewise or similiar with another payment gateway. George is in the process of finalising a new gateway but as I said if you have already paid you are fine.

Top Bottom