Morty

I have been watching this thread for awhile and have not ordered because of all the choices. I love every single one and would end up spending $500+ but am cutting down on my vape purchases. I want to buy one strictly for concentrate use and another for for flowers:

My thoughts:
Omnivap for concentrates. Reason: can soak everything in ISO. After reading @herbivore21 posts on cutting SS pads, that really interested me. I asked George about a concentrate screen and they are currently working on one (always listening to customers). The only problem is that I don't like the feel of cold metal on lips.

My question: will that rubber mp over the metal mouthpiece work (the one from the OG vapcap)? Second, will a wood mp change the carb action of the Omni? TIA
That's awesome news about the concentrate screen. Been wanting to try this w/ some Crafty concentrate pads but think I'll wait till DynaVap release theirs. The VapCap is all about choice & preference & it's great to see they're extending those options for concentrate use too.

Chose

I must say the vapcap has amazing extraction
Ran out of herbs so resorted to my pot of abv
A true mix of flowers some baked some lightly vaped
And I could not believe the clouds I created
Very satisfying and sedating
And actually quite tasty
This vape never stops impressing me
I wish I hadent bind a load of abv a few weeks ago
Probably would of kept me vaping for another month or two
Can't believe how mutch herb I've wasted using other vapes
The ti woody is outstanding :tup:
I now no where other vapes fail
It's battery power it can only offer so mutch
You can't beat a beast of a flame to get the job done
So happy that vapcap went in a different direction to most of the other company's
Absolutely fanominal vape this is
Hope you understand this post them red dots are back again
I wish they would justFUCK OFF

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Thx @Squiby and @phattpiggie !

Especially with the new expanded line of omni vapes, I didn't know if there was a difference or preference for an omni or an uni.

Do they provide the same flavor?
Is one easier to clean or maintain than the other?
Is the uni-s easier to heat than the omni with its spinning mouthpiece?

Although I'm pretty easy on my vapes, a glass one scares me a little. Having said that, I'm considering a vapcap-s as a starter, but didn't see where I could buy a separate stem (is that right, or is it a body?) to upgrade it to a Woody-s down the road. Is that possible?

And @phattpiggie , do you make custom stems and bodies for the vc? The pics of the turned piece is GREAT!

Farid

This picture doesn't show the quality of the wood cause it's so low res, but here is my burl TI wong s with a custom mouthpiece added on. George was incredibly generous and gave me a free mouthpiece, but I put that on my older vapcap, and put this one on the wing. Really glad he gave me that because otherwise my older vapcap would be unusable.
snIXeRP.jpg

My camera is also too shitty to get a good picture of the engraving, but they did an incredible job on that as well.

SiDankies

Just ordered my TI Woody s and im very excited. I hope I get it sometime this week. I have read quite a bit but there really is so many pages so basically all im asking is. Is there anything very important that I should know before and after use? Basics?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It probably won't come this week. I just got notice on Friday that my TI Woody S that I ordered 11/25 was shipping. Hopefully you WILL get it before Christmas, tho.

SiDankies

It probably won't come this week. I just got notice on Friday that my TI Woody S that I ordered 11/25 was shipping. Hopefully you WILL get it before Christmas, tho.
Im hoping the delay was from BF. Lol I can dream!! Did you get exotic wood or standard?

SiDankies,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Standard. I went with blackwood with a standard MP. I'll probably get it on Tuesday. :)

My Dynastash is cocolobo so I went for contrast. :)

Actually I think it was Paduk or something like that, but I don't see it as an option anymore.

SiDankies

Standard. I went with blackwood with a standard MP. I'll probably get it on Tuesday. :)

My Dynastash is cocolobo so I went for contrast. :)
Nice I got the same lol. No dynastash yet though. Waiting on that until I see how much I like it.

SiDankies,
Reactions: cybrguy

Squiby

will a wood mp change the carb action of the Omni? TIA
The Omni is an Omni because of the ti mp that threads onto the Omni condenser and dials in and out to customize and set airflow restriction. If you switched those out for a regular condenser and wood mp, you would then have an Uni model. The Uni models wood mp spins and the condenser is fixed and the carb manually controls airflow.

My thoughts:
Omnivap for concentrates. Reason: can soak everything in ISO.
yeah. The whole Omni could be soaked but... All the pieces that need to be cleaned are equally easy regardless of model. The bodies, stems and wood mps do not need to be cleaned because they are not part of the vapor airpath. The tips, screens and condensers are the pieces that will need cleaning.

I'm considering a vapcap-s as a starter, but didn't see where I could buy a separate stem (is that right, or is it a body?) to upgrade it to a Woody-s down the road. Is that possible?

No. The OG Vapcap and the Vapcap S both have a one piece glass tip/body. They are not compatible with the modular bodies and stems. The Ti tipped VCs are fully modular and the bodies, stems, condensers and mps can be mixed and matched. A Ti Woody S has a regular condenser, wood mp and a short 45mm body.

And @phattpiggie , do you make custom stems and bodies for the vc? The pics of the turned piece is GREAT!

@phattpiggie has fantastic stems and bodies. Here are mine...

- Ti Vong S Skinny with 14 x 45mm Burl body and mp.
- Ti Woody XLS with 62mm B&W Ebony stem and Blackwood mp.
- Phattpiggie Olive wood stem.
- Phattpiggie Thuya Burl stem.

6FZmFD9.jpg

- Phattpiggie Square Blackwood stem.
- Phattpigie Yew Barley Twist body.
- Golden Goat...Yummy!

xrNBdjx.jpg

Last edited:

crispyboi37

I was just on the Vaporents reddit and some people said that shortly after they used the Dynavap website their cards received fraudulent charges. Has anyone experienced this, it is a non secure checkout so I could see this being a possibility I guess

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
There are posts over the last day or so that their Black Friday purchases have already been shipped.
Well that sucks because I ordered during the sale, on the last day, and not only is my order gone, I have received no shipping notice yet. Very frustrating.

Edit: George did get back to me and assures me everything is under control, which I appreciate very much.

Thank you George . . . :peace:

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
About shipping:

- I think there could be a dedicated thread in vapor lounge (@Stu?)

- About shipping order from BF sales - think it depends from what you ordered / if the item is in stock or not, if your is a custom order... - I for 1 got my spare part very fast shipped (but it was only a spare part and I ordered it very early Friday morning).

Andreaerdna,

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
i've been abroad for 2 weeks & just moved yesterday so i've been too low energy to even speak, let alone hang out on the internet.. so i haven't really been around this month but i wanted to say i'm so happy with the updated wepsite! on mobile at least, i'll have to check it out desktop when i get up tomorrow. i'm so tempted to get a new cap so i can look at the new logo.. nice stuff :):peace:

Top Bottom