Kaurelz

Hey,

I read a lot about other "herbs" i can use with my OG and i see some has to be vaporized at around 120°C (250°F) and 190°C (375°F), can i do that heating on a different spot that i use to ?

Do you know the temperature when the cap clicks ?

By the way, i bought me my X-mas present during Black Friday sales, can't wait!

Joaon

Hi Kaurelz,

By rule of thumb, I would say:
heating really near of the tip result in 120-140°C
heating near DYNAVAP spot result in 160-180 °C
heating near DYNAVAP spot result in 190-200ish °C

But it all depends on the heating source and the technique I presume :shrug:
There is two distinctive click, that clicks at different temp. Very noticeable with candles..

I have tried some other plants also :cool:
txBL5ji.jpg

I found that it's pretty hard to vape the plants that needs lower temp ( <150°C) like lavender,
but Wormwood, St. John's wort, Camomille and Dream Herb are just fine.
I have ceased to vape Hop, as it's pretty not recommended with depression ..

All that said, my usage is principally herb or hash in Vapcap(s) , and I use the Herborizer xl to vape other medicinal plants, and ABV from Vapcap :cool::zzz:

By the way, i bought me my X-mas present during Black Friday sales, can't wait!
What is it, precious ???

Morty

Nice to see a few others using a D020 w/ their VC's. Been digging that combo. For $25 & $35 plus a lighter & butane your vaping. I'll tell you this, if it weren't for the OG, my broke ass wouldn't be vaping. And I'm conserving so much more compared to the burn pipe, it's stupid. I see a carbon omnivap somewhere in my future. Keep 'em coming George! (Edit: On the new site right now. OG's $28 now! Like the new layout.)

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Couldn't login to my account, had to reset the password. Now I am looking at "Purchases" and my orders are NOT there. Not even the one that I placed during the sale and have not received yet. Not a confidence builder . . .

t-dub,

Majordude2626

Couldn't login to my account, had to reset the password. Now I am looking at "Purchases" and my orders are NOT there. Not even the one that I placed during the sale and have not received yet. Not a confidence builder . . .

yeah i'm in the same boat. Ordered on black friday and my order still has said processing. I was checking the website everyday to see if status had changed, but today says, no record of email or order. I hope this gets resolved soon, because it is unnerving.

Kalessin

yeah i'm in the same boat. Ordered on black friday and my order still has said processing. I was checking the website everyday to see if status had changed, but today says, no record of email or order. I hope this gets resolved soon, because it is unnerving.
Pretty sure the same thing happened briefly the last time they updated the website and it all got back to normal after a day or two

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Congratulations George for the new website!
Very nice, concise, and the pictures now, are doing justice to the vapcap!

And, cherry on the cake (don't even know if that's the right traduction for this expression ah ah!) the vapcap is 100% newbie proof!
All combinations are present, all is immediately understandable, and now everyone who's willing to take the DynaBoat can choose his favorite way!

However, throwing some hype here is gonna severely slow down the website! :D

And another great news, yesterday a part of my order was sent to me, willing the other part is waiting with Matt to some wood :)

The most awesome part, in addition to all the little wonder that Matt has done for me (can't list all the things I've asked for, and the awesome things that you don't expect. I can't even thanks Matt and George enough), he has shipped the first part of my order on his own, wiling the rest is waiting,without additional cost....:bowdown:

The best after the vapcap's wonder, is that George and Matt are listening and doing all they can for us.
And that's another gift to us!:clap:

Long live the 'cap! :myday:

rz

:clap: great site indeed! Love how you can see so many of the variations. kudos DV team! I had to cheat to get a sneak peek - new site only worked through my U.S VPN.

Chose

I would think all orders will be backed up
I wouldn't worry I don't think a man as clever as George would risk losing all those orders from Black Friday
He must of had the buiseyist
Day aver
I've order a carbon omni I now I will recive it George is a cool guy

VapCap

Manufacturer
Last week was awesome! I mean just awesome.

We had been preparing for the Black Friday promotion for a while. This included running extra shifts to keep some of our new equipment running machining tips and now Omni Parts. We try to keep the new lathe running as much as possible.

Then came Friday. I was testing out the website to make sure everything was good to go and to my surprise, someone had to check out right after I made the changes to the website about the sale. Then they checked out, the discount was applied and well, they shared with everyone it was live.
For the next 25 hours, the orders came in. I could hardly believe it. My phone kept dinging. It was like a crowdfund without the campaign.

This is such a contrast to how things were just a bit less than a year ago. Last December 1st, I was happy if we had one or 2 orders per day. This past Friday we had more orders than the entire month of January and February combined. Thank you everyone for helping us grow! We love what we do and feel very fortunate to be able to produce our little battery free aromatizers for you.

And now,
Something really big for us.

Maybe huge. We have been working on this and dialing it in for quite some time

www.dynavap.com

hit refresh. New website.

We have High hopes for this. :)

We tried really hard to listen to what was said of the old site and correct some of the challenges.
I hope many will find this to be a better design and easier to understand the Dynavap modular system.

We took pictures for days. Like lots of pictures.

And a big shout out to the development team for really putting something awesome together.
So look it over and please let us know anything that isn't quite correct.

And here is our new OmniVap mouthpiece profile.

IMG_20161202_144140331_zps6wl2reyb.jpg

It matches the wood ones much better.

IMG_20161202_144118872_zpsq0xk8ypj.jpg

Cheers!

George

Top Bottom