antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
IMG_20161019_105236490_HDR_zpsonx9ggha.jpg

I thought the detail on the first one was good, then our new laser master Scott, did this.

So then today, it was time to try out the new logo on the cap.

IMG_20161021_210724614_zpsnfpwljh2.jpg
That engraving took my breath away. Absolutely stunning. And I love the new logo. Keep up the amazing work. Almost to the six month mark with my woody s, and it is my constant companion. No complaints, its working as good as it did the day I got it. Thank you George, and everyone over at Dynavap. Keep on keeping on.

sixstringsmash

I was wondering does anyone know if anythings going on with the emails over at dynavap? Only asking because I sent matt an email regarding a question I had with an order about ten days ago. I figured something might be up a few days ago so I sent the same question in through their contact form on the site versus matts email and I still haven't heard a reply yet. I'm only a little worried because in the past my emails with them usually get a response back within a day at the most.

lookhigh

FC member
@VapCap : :clap: Great job, your new laser cut caps seems premium quality ! :tup:
Having the Laser unit, and the possibility to be able to be autonomous, sounds like a game changer!

About the new logo, I'm kinda vacillating.. Love the cryptic concept, really!
But I find it maybe too sharp, for the all round and smooth Vapcap curves :suspicious:
Edit: Yeah, just like Xelatsok .. ^^

Oh, and that Om/Lotus engraving .. You did it ! :rockon: Absolutely mesmerizing :luv: Well done, Scott !! :tup:
Wicked !

:myday: Can't wait to see all these !

Edit bis:

Hey folks! Here is a Pinterest link were I will keep adding some designs for Caps laser engraving !

325651Capturedcran20161022170205.png

It's an endless possibilities way ..

:ninja:

:peace:
reminds me of Spirograph. Only the more of wisdom and age will remember that one.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@VapCap the new laser work is stunning! Very cool. It's amazing how much detail you are able to get with that.

Also, I have to say the new logo has been growing on me, and I will retract my statement about liking the old one better. I really like it! It looks divine on the lasered cap, and I'm sure it will look great on shirts, caps, etc also. I do like the fact that it is cryptic as well.

sixstringsmash

Matt is on maternity.:rockon: Back on Monday. Congrats Matt. Doc
Right on I was not aware of this. For reasons of not answering an email, that's one of the better ones! Well congratulations to Matt in this case and I wish him and his family well.

EDIT: So george just reached out to me via FC and provided me with the information and service I have come to love about this company. He told me to start using info@dynavap as a means of contact from now on. Since he also said not to hesitate to share this information I'll just copy and paste what was told to me so you all can hear:

Greetings,

Please use the info@dynavap.com for contacting us. We are mid transition to a new method for addressing our customer interaction so more than one person can be taking care of customers simultaneously. As the inquiry volume increases we needed to do this. We want to make sure we are very responsive, so please let us know how we can help, and please do not hesitate to share this info.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Anybody else get a big super lemon haze bud with their order?
Kidding! An honor to join the 'capper family! Cheers friends!!

i7RKLuu43.jpg

Disclaimer: Of course I fired it up before posting this ;) , HEAVY, wow!
Not sure if it's just because the vape signature is fresh but I feel quite stony from one cap and I usually have balloons going all day...

Squiby

Anybody else get a big super lemon haze bud with their order?

Well, I would say that Dynavap offers about the best customer service this side of heaven. But, If there were one thing George @VapCap could do to improve the customer experience, it would be to include bud with each Vapcap purchase. :cool: He's totally nailed the rest. :clap:

Not sure if it's just because the vape signature is fresh but I feel quite stony from one cap and I usually have balloons going all day...

That there is the magic of the Vapcap; it's beautiful, simple, tiny and EFFICIENT! This genius device is more conservative with your bud than when you have the "down to the stems and seeds again blues".

I vape a fraction of the bud that I did before the Vapcap (BVC). I also feel like I can better refine my microdose for the most pleasurable effects using the least amount of bud. :luv: :love: I LOVE MY VAPCAP!!! :bowdown:

natural farmer

Well, I would say that Dynavap offers about the best customer service this side of heaven. But, If there were one thing George @VapCap could do to improve the customer experience, it would be to include bud with each Vapcap purchase. :cool: He's totally nailed the rest. :clap:

That there is the magic of the Vapcap; it's beautiful, simple, tiny and EFFICIENT! This genius device is more conservative with your bud than when you have the "down to the stems and seeds again blues".

I vape a fraction of the bud that I did before the Vapcap (BVC). I also feel like I can better refine my microdose for the most pleasurable effects using the least amount of bud. :luv: :love: I LOVE MY VAPCAP!!! :bowdown:

I think the only thing missing right now is a small and cheap electric lighter, like the one @paytonpenn made. I know George wants us to be free of electricity but sometimes you need to be quiet... Like when your girl is trying to sleep next to you in the bed but you still want to vape a bowl or two.... :p

Morty

Awhile back I was complaining about the slight silicone taste on the back end of the hit w/ my vapcap og. Can't believe I forgot about this till recently, but in the Haze thread they suggest to soak the silicone parts in coconut milk from the Asian section at the supermarket to get rid of any silicone taste. BINGO! :clap:

Chose

Loving the woody
About cleaning on vapcap site it says IPA not recommend to clean your vape so I was wondering what you guys use to clean can I put it in the dishwasher with wooden body removed (ti bowl ss condenser )????)
Has anybody tried this
Cheers chose

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think the only thing missing right now is a small and cheap electric lighter, like the one @paytonpenn made. I know George wants us to be free of electricity but sometimes you need to be quiet... Like when your girl is trying to sleep next to you in the bed but you still want to vape a bowl or two.... :p

I can easily see the appeal of something like that for home use!

This is taking me forever to type.

And I just stirred my organics and went to light it... with the cap off.

Thank you, and good night! :ko:

Squiby

Loving the woody
About cleaning on vapcap site it says IPA not recommend to clean your vape so I was wondering what you guys use to clean can I put it in the dishwasher with wooden body removed (ti bowl ss condenser )????)
Has anybody tried this
Cheers chose

I use this stuff. It's supposed to be non toxic and it works great. I mix up enough solution to soak my bits - ti tip and condenser, in the dube tube that came with my Vapcap. The screen and compression ring gets popped out of the tip and everything is soaked together. I shake it around and let it soak for a bit, then I run a pipe cleaner through the condenser a few times. Then I use the same pipe cleaner to scrub out the tip. Rinse, dry, reassemble and you're back in Vapcap vapor land.

http://torontovaporizer.ca/zeus-purify-cleaning-kit.html

Having said that, you can use ISO to clean your tips and condensers. Don't soak any orings in it, nor the wood bodies and stems. The instructions caution against using ISO because it is flammable. If you rinse and thoroughly dry your Vapcap after cleaning with ISO, you'll be fine.

Chose

I use this stuff. It's supposed to be non toxic and it works great. I mix up enough solution to soak my bits - ti tip and condenser, in the dube tube that came with my Vapcap. The screen and compression ring gets popped out of the tip and everything is soaked together. I shake it around and let it soak for a bit, then I run a pipe cleaner through the condenser a few times. Then I use the same pipe cleaner to scrub out the tip. Rinse, dry, reassemble and you're back in Vapcap vapor land.

http://torontovaporizer.ca/zeus-purify-cleaning-kit.html

Having said that, you can use ISO to clean your tips and condensers. Don't soak any orings in it, nor the wood bodies and stems. The instructions caution against using ISO because it is flammable. If you rinse and thoroughly dry your Vapcap after cleaning with ISO, you'll be fine.
Thank you for the info
Just realised IPA and torch lighters don't mix very well
Now I know why George doesn't recommend it
Booom
Inpatient vapours

Choughed

Right on I was not aware of this. For reasons of not answering an email, that's one of the better ones! Well congratulations to Matt in this case and I wish him and his family well.

EDIT: So george just reached out to me via FC and provided me with the information and service I have come to love about this company. He told me to start using info@dynavap as a means of contact from now on. Since he also said not to hesitate to share this information I'll just copy and paste what was told to me so you all can hear:

Greetings,

Please use the info@dynavap.com for contacting us. We are mid transition to a new method for addressing our customer interaction so more than one person can be taking care of customers simultaneously. As the inquiry volume increases we needed to do this. We want to make sure we are very responsive, so please let us know how we can help, and please do not hesitate to share this info.

Cheers,

George
Thanks for this info, I've been having the same issue since seeing the colourful titanium body.. no replies! Now I have just received the "completed" email, and I'm worried that I've missed my chance. :( Not that a carbon ti is a bad thing at all, but you know.. *bigsigh* The heart wants.. :luv:

Tony Timeless

Hey guys,

could you maybe give me some tips about using the Ti Woody, which I got brand-new the other day but unfortunately unlike most of you I am really a little bit disappointed at this point because most of the time I seem to do completely wrong - I get no visible vapor and the bud comes out green ?! I use a single flame torch lighter, the Ti Woody with the fat mouthpiece.

What could I do wrong? I cover the carb a little bit like the vapefiend did in his video but I don't feel any vapor at all? I even fired the cap 2 seconds over the click and the herb is green. hmmm I don't get it ?

Please? Anyone?

On the first heat cycle with fresh herb I haven't been able to achieve visible vapor at all. No matter how big or small I load. The taste is good on these "first draws", but I cannot feel any vapor running through ?

StormG94

Forever a student
@Tony Timeless Where are you heating the cap at? I've seen a lot of situations where a new user will aim the torch closer to the tip of the cap, causing the click to come too soon before the bowl has sufficiently warmed. Personally, I like to start the first hit with the torch aimed at the very bottom of the cap, almost where the digger outer begins. Then, as the bowl holds heat throughout the session, I'll aim at the middle of the cap to maintain the heat.

Tony Timeless

@Tony Timeless Where are you heating the cap at? I've seen a lot of situations where a new user will aim the torch closer to the tip of the cap, causing the click to come too soon before the bowl has sufficiently warmed. Personally, I like to start the first hit with the torch aimed at the very bottom of the cap, almost where the digger outer begins. Then, as the bowl holds heat throughout the session, I'll aim at the middle of the cap to maintain the heat.

Hey thanks for this quick answer - I tried it immediately . and combusted :D okay that was disgusting but at least I seem to move onto higher temperatures now :D
I think I overdid it - I aimed at the bottom of the cab but after so many failed attempts I covered the carb too long I think

edit: can I leave the o-rings on their positions when I soak tip and condenser in rubbing alcohol?
It might seem complicated to remove all these little o-rings on the tip?

Last edited:
Top Bottom