PeteSeattle

Hey friends! It's been a while since my last post. I've been busy on a glass project. But I have been able to sneak one or two bodies in. I wanted to post a new design in cobalt but that will have to wait ... my propane ran out.

Anyway, here are two black glassies ...

IMG_0356.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@Stevenski has a beautiful Ti Burly. Even the mouthpiece looks like a perfect match.

It is indeed a matching Ambonya burl mouthpiece but unfortunately it had a chip in it. I have a replacement to be added when I next place a order with Dynavap. Unfortunately I expect there will be a 99% chance it will not be Ambonya Burl but them's the breaks & I seem to prefer my Ti without a mouthpiece anyway.

CxGIdEi.jpg

Alexis

Hi everybody. I havent been getting alerts to this thread the last 2 days for some reason, so I have a few pages to catch up on later.
I have actually still been reading from the beginning, and the story and journey of this vaporizer coming to market.
Just past last xmas at the moment , (page 75)when the majority of the preorders finally were getting shipped out and many more begin to chime in with their first impressions, sharing technique tips etc, and Im taking in all the info I can to learn about the vapcaps.

The point of this post- I have just received my order from George. US to UK in just 7 days and in an invisible envelope, it evaded customs!
Good on you George for magically making it invisible, that saved me over £40. All round so far a very pleasant, smooth and stress free shopping experience, with excellent tracking.

I havent opened it yet. One vapcap OG and one omnivap, for my mum and I.
I cant try it for at least a week, but very soon I will actually be able to participate in this forum as an actual experiencer, and not just a distractingly deep philosopher! Cant wait.

Update: i just opened the parcel, and there is no condenser tube inside the vapcap OG. I am presuming this is a mistake. I will email George later unless anybody tells me this is the curent format, but Im sure it should have one in there.
It also looks like the screen is different from the ceramic one with holes in that I was expecting, quite fancy looking.

Last edited:

Baron23

Hi everybody. I havent been getting alerts to this thread the last 2 days for some reason, so I have a few pages to catch up on later.
I have actually still been reading from the beginning, and the story and journey of this vaporizer coming to market.
Just past last xmas at the moment , (page 75)when the majority of the preorders finally were getting shipped out and many more begin to chime in with their first impressions, sharing technique tips etc, and Im taking in all the info I can to learn about the vapcaps.

The point of this post- I have just received my order from George. US to UK in just 7 days and in an invisible envelope, it evaded customs!
Good on you George for magically making it invisible, that saved me over £40. All round so far a very pleasant, smooth and stress free shopping experience, with excellent tracking.

I havent opened it yet. One vapcap OG and one omnivap, for my mum and I.
I cant try it for at least a week, but very soon I will actually be able to participate in this forum as an actual experiencer, and not just a distractingly deep philosopher! Cant wait.

Update: i just opened the parcel, and there is no condenser tube inside the vapcap OG. I am presuming this is a mistake. I will email George later unless anybody tells me this is the curent format, but Im sure it should have one in there.
It also looks like the screen is different from the ceramic one with holes in that I was expecting, quite fancy looking.
Hi Alexis - there should definitely be a condenser tube in the OG. As for the screen, the Ti CCD that you received is way better than the original ceramic screen IMO and is what they ship now with OG and is what we experimenters fitting into our Ti tips as we wait for George to release his Ti CCD.

Let them know about the missing condenser and I'm sure that they will ship one out asap.

Cheers

Alexis

The omni is still available. I'm not sure about the whole pre-order status at this point. They're in stock at PIU so they're available. Last i heard dynavap has a 2 or 3 week wait for orders other than the og, but they're cheaper so you may find its worth the wait
I ordered an ommivap last monday, and it shipped thursday so they were definitely i stock then
Hi Alexis - there should definitely be a condenser tube in the OG. As for the screen, the Ti CCD that you received is way better than the original ceramic screen IMO and is what they ship now with OG and is what we experimenters fitting into our Ti tips as we wait for George to release his Ti CCD.

Let them know about the missing condenser and I'm sure that they will ship one out asap.

Cheers
Thank you. I have just emailed George. I am not at all annoyed, I know George is such a great guy I cant be annoyed at him, but if I didnt have the omni to look forward to next week I would be disappointed.

My neighbour is interested in the vapcap, so I will hope to order her one OG and George can send a condenser tube with it.

I see there are 2 different designs, one standard and one turbulated. Which one is better?
I will likely include some extra condenser tubes in the order as spares, so I want to the the best performing ones.
I may get a spare OG body as well, a good idea I think.

Update: i am a fool, I just removed the OG's fat mouthpiece and there IS actually a condenser tube inside, I couldnt see it before through the glass it isnt what I thought it would be like- it is wide all the way down, not narrower at the end by the tip, like the pictures of the ones on the website, which have a narrower pointed end as it goes into the tip.

Can anyone tell me if this is how it should be? Does it need to have a narroxer end? I want to email George again admitting my mistake, just want to get clear first.

Last edited:

Baron23

I ordered an ommivap last monday, and it shipped thursday so they were definitely i stock then

Thank you. I have just emailed George. I am not at all annoyed, I know George is such a great guy I cant be annoyed at him, but if I didnt have the omni to look forward to next week I would be disappointed.

My neighbour is interested in the vapcap, so I will hope to order her one OG and George can send a condenser tube with it.

I see there are 2 different designs, one standard and one turbulated. Which one is better?
I will likely include some extra condenser tubes in the order as spares, so I want to the the best performing ones.
I may get a spare OG body as well, a good idea I think.

Update: i am a fool, I just removed the OG's fat mouthpiece and there IS actually a condenser tube inside, I couldnt see it before through the glass it isnt what I thought it would be like- it is wide all the way down, not narrower at the end by the tip, like the pictures of the ones on the website, which have a narrower pointed end as it goes into the tip.

Can anyone tell me if this is how it should be? Does it need to have a narroxer end? I want to email George again admitting my mistake, just want to get clear first.

Hi Alexis - the new glass condensers do have parallel sides to the end vice the prior eye dropper style with the taper. I have both and don't see any real difference. Glad you found your condenser :clap:;)

As for turbulated glass condenser or not....I have never used the one with the spiral cuts and, frankly, don't see any need beyond liking the aesthetic of it.

Good luck, enjoy your VC's, let us know how they worked out for you. :wave:

Alexis

Hi Alexis - the new glass condensers do have parallel sides to the end vice the prior eye dropper style with the taper. I have both and don't see any real difference. Glad you found your condenser :clap:;)

As for turbulated glass condenser or not....I have never used the one with the spiral cuts and, frankly, don't see any need beyond liking the aesthetic of it.

Good luck, enjoy your VC's, let us know how they worked out for you. :wave:
Thanks very much again I really appreciate the advice. I did email George back. I also mentioned to him that there appears to be a small chip on the tip of the glass OG body which the cap covers. I just mentioned it but hopefully it isnt a problem, although it does make it seem more prone to breakage there.

I am reasuured that the condenser tube is correct thank you. I wonder if the change is to increase airflow possibly.

Also just to clarify, the CCD screen is in the OG, but the omnivap has the usual ceramic one. So I will see how we get on and look at options down the line for replacing the omni ceramic one maybe.

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Got home from holiday and found this little CCD package from @Ruta :
a3ZbGUa.jpg

Much appreciated mate :rockon: :tup:

Fitted easily (and seemingly perfectly) into my Ti tip.
Fist :science: hit reaction:
:haw::whoa:
I LIKE this, very nice cloud, another great design George :clap:
The return from holiday T-break is now making it very very hard to compose, or even SPELL.
So I'll gust say:

Whattaguy :cheers: (goes for both of 'em)

Morty

Just got my torch lighter in the mail. I ended up getting the Honest double torch @Hyphy recommended on pg. 171 (having a hard time linking right now, probably due to the VC :lol:). Yup. There them clouds! :nod: Just better everything w/ the torch lighter. Gonna get the triple Vertigo @Vapor_Eyes mentioned on pg. 268 & have one for at home & one for out & about. This is gonna be a great lil' device for micro-dosing & keeping the tolerance low. The fact you can do concentrates w/ it in a myriad of ways is super awesome as well. Can't wait to get that 'claim off it. :brow: Lastly, another great thing about this little guy is how cheap it is for someone to get into vaping (like me). $35 bucks & a torch lighter & some butane, & boom! Your now vaping. Add a cheap bubbler (got a D020 coming :bowdown:), maybe some NACE & bang! Now your vapor bonging. :science: Lovin' this shit. Fuck! I got to go to work in 4 hours. :bang: More VC testing later tonight! :ko:

Jethro

Ok, it's official. I HATE YOU GUYS!

Why?

Because I don't have VAS. I don't get VAS. I'm not even curious!

Then this vape and all the positive feedback! A vape that's easy to use, easy to clean, auto-heat indicating, working with a plethora of heat sources, and can micro-dose.

I don't have VAS! I just ordered a VapCap S! :hmm:

I don't have VAAS! (Vape Accessory Acquisition Syndrome) Yet, I ordered a DynaStash ER. Magnets!!!! Who doesn't love magnets!!!! (Yeah, maybe IronMan?)

Seriously CIVILIZED! (Stealing @ataxian trademark here!)

This thing is the fucking perfect vape man, it's super efficient for micro-dosing, it's amazingly easy to clean (all I use are 3 alcohol wipes and jewelers screwdriver) and capable of the biggest, lung busting, glass milking hits you ever saw!! Milks the shit out of my UFO glass like absolute crazy- looks like the glass is filled with latex wall paint!! Never had such an intense experience with a vape through water.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
This thing is the fucking perfect vape man, it's super efficient for micro-dosing, it's amazingly easy to clean (all I use are 3 alcohol wipes and jewelers screwdriver) and capable of the biggest, lung busting, glass milking hits you ever saw!! Milks the shit out of my UFO glass like absolute crazy- looks like the glass is filled with latex wall paint!! Never had such an intense experience with a vape through water.
Seriously? I'm already sold!

Posts like this are only going to Fuel my VapCap Collecting Fire!!! :rockon:

I am really looking forward to receiving this vape!!!!!

Time is a blur till this baby is sitting at my front door!
time_relative.gif

PeteSeattle

Okay @PeteSeattle thats it dammit :goon: you have to start selling us some of these:p
You can use that extra cash to fill up that gas tank:brow:

Seriously though, I'm really liking all your work. Keep it up!!

Thanks @alltoreup. Once I'm done with this project I'm on more will come out of the kiln. Most of the glass design I've been working on have been for the standard condensers. I finally (pic in earlier post) got an Omni to function in a body (kinda tricky).

Top Bottom