Baron23

Thanks for the help bud! I'll work on getting some photos up later. I've tried modifying my draw to a more cig like style…or mouth to lung…but I just couldn't seem to adjust. My vapcap zen was off so I just went back to the OG for the time. Looking forward to trying the new screens out and hoping for a TI diffuser from George sometime soon.
Frankly, I'm with you. My OG is great, my Ti Woody's draw is still too tight. I replaced ceramic screen with Ti screen and its better than before....it is now workable and I can draw on it without passing out from lack of air (just kidding but....!).

I'm going to play around a bit with backing the condenser up just a tiny bit and see if I can improve the draw but absolutely the draw on the Ti Woody I have is objectionable while the OG is just perfect.

By the by, the new OGs now come with a Ti diffuser screen and will soon (hopefully soon) have a similar solution for the Ti series.

Cheers

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Baron23 Funny you should mention re-positioning the condenser it's the same thing I suggested to @kellya86 to help with his Vong.
The Ti tip has a slight taper in the O ring end. The condenser may need to be pushed further into the body so the condenser is in a wider part of the taper.

Ruta

I learned that when you put the wrong end in your mouth, you're well medicated :) #dohthatstwicenow

You answered your own question already @AtomicPB, a spare cap and o rings, especially the hot ones, the only thing I would also say is get screens, either the ceramic that Vapcap has or the Ti some of us have. Or even the new ones George has.
I nearly had a new screen but as I made a new glass body for @Ruta we had to test drive it and it went home with him.
@Vapor_Eyes I agree a spare torch is a must.

When over meeting @priestsmiler the other day I took a couple of stems and a 'pipe' over and the black cap that I've got. Needless to say Smiler loved the cap.
I haven't used it much as I've not had an OG to try it on. I've made the glass OG style bodies but they went to other folk. So I decided to make an OG for myself so I can enjoy the black cap, especially it's extra bit of magnetic pull.

4eYyVp7.jpg

A re-allocated SS condenser with blackwood MP, my last piece of boro tube and the blackcap.
I hope @VapCap can find a way of getting these out to more people they look great, perform the same and the extra magnetic pull is welcome.

I've put your CCD to one side, don't worry :)

Last edited by a moderator:

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

After running the refer anyone if you want promotion, it seems we have a good number of new members joining the family.
Thank you everyone for sharing. I sure hope we can continue to grow and improve our products and the company this way. I know I thrive on the positivity present here. Reading other people's thoughts on these devices is the highlight of my day, and something I really look forward to. I have learned so many valuable things from this community over the past year, and hope to learn even more in the future. So just in case someone is jumping in at this point, I think it is important to mention how much I value everyone's feedback. It is with these thoughts and suggestions that this simple concept has evolved into something much bigger.
Let's hope and try to continue like this as I only see good coming from it.
To me there are few things as awesome as helping out someone who isn't expecting it.
That said, oh boy are there some fun things in store for the upcoming months. Our new laser is now complete and should be shipping in the next day or two. This is probably the coolest thing I've ever purchased.
And check out this custom request. I wasn't planning on releasing this one yet but, if I should, please let me know.

IMG_20160826_131132151_zpsxy9jf6f2.jpg

An OmniVap XL.
For those wanting just a little more.

Everything works the same, it is just 17mm longer.
Here is another view.

IMG_20160826_131121109_zpsazew0gio.jpg

And then, the blasted finish returns.

IMG_20160826_152645411_zps0buuvtq2.jpg

It completely changes the look and feel of the device.
Please let's keep all this positive energy going, and help others stop combusting.

Cheers,

George

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I know I thrive on the positivity present here. Reading other people's thoughts on these devices is the highlight of my day, and something I really look forward to.

To me there are few things as awesome as helping out someone who isn't expecting it.

You are simply a class act George! It was always obvious, but then I read stuff like this that truly makes me cry a little:
I am completely floored by George's generosity in his response to a little mishap I had with my Ti woody. Was using with a couple friends and one of them started lighting the MP end. Luckily I grabbed it from him before the flame touched the VC itself, but my beautiful coco mouthpiece was pretty badly charred… tried but couldn’t bring it back via sanding. As a side note, the friend who was the culprit was actually dying of cancer at the time, and that little vape session with the three of us was one of his last good times in this life. Anyhow, when I shared this with George and only asked if I might have a discount on a replacement mouthpiece, he not only sent me a beautiful replacement coco mouthpiece, gratis… but also threw in a VC OG & doob tube! :D So here’s to you @VapCap :cheers: Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and may your kindness come back to you tenfold :tup:

That right there made me a customer for life, if I wasn't already. I too look forward to the positivity in this thread. I think there is something really special happening here.

I can't wait to see what this road brings in the future. Much love to the extended Dynavap family! :love: :peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Mwgpeay.jpg

Sold my flowermate, I just can't go back to that taste or inconvenience anymore....

This is the perfect out and about vape....

And after a week of getting to know it, I can now produce some very big hits, and this vapour seems more potent than my previous portable experiences...

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Mwgpeay.jpg

Sold my flowermate, I just can't go back to that taste or inconvenience anymore....

This is the perfect out and about vape....

And after a week of getting to know it, I can now produce some very big hits, and this vapour seems more potent than my previous portable experiences...
Wow. Beautiful cocos you got there!
Glad to hear you like it that much!:)

gkaraman

Thanks a lot mates, you convinced me easily to go with the VapCap !!

I live in Athens so do you know @natural farmer or anybody if there any extra costs,taxes for shipping to Greece ?

I am very exciting about this magical vape and a little confused about parts and accessories..

I prefer minimum draw resistance, so is the original vapcap ok for me or to go for Ti glassy with the double barrel ti glassy stem ?

Probably I will order the original VapCap+Pyrolab combo pack with torch for start and see. Could you suggest me all the accessories and extra parts I need so I can place one order? Useful things or things that need replacement soon. I will use herbs,hash,tobbaco, e-juice.

Now a silly question, when you write OG do you mean the original glassy VapCap ?

Peace and love !!

btka

Thanks a lot mates, you convinced me easily to go with the VapCap !!

I live in Athens so do you know @natural farmer or anybody if there any extra costs,taxes for shipping to Greece ?

I am very exciting about this magical vape and a little confused about parts and accessories..

I prefer minimum draw resistance, so is the original vapcap ok for me or to go for Ti glassy with the double barrel ti glassy stem ?

Probably I will order the original VapCap+Pyrolab combo pack with torch for start and see. Could you suggest me all the accessories and extra parts I need so I can place one order? Useful things or things that need replacement soon. I will use herbs,hash,tobbaco, e-juice.

Now a silly question, when you write OG do you mean the original glassy VapCap ?

Peace and love !!

I am also from EU look at vape fiend he also sells the og vapecap.... I calculated the costs 35 dollar (vapecap og) plus 13$ shipping... = 48$ plus 9.6$ tax would be total 57.6$ = 52€ .... vapefiend 29£ (vapecap og) + 7£ (shipping) = 36£ = 42.25 € (there should be no tax but do not know 100% because of BREXIT... but think there are no taxes....)

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/dynavap-vapcap-original.html

also maybe tax rules in greece are maybe different, but you should easily find that info in the internet...

Jazzah

I can't seem to find replacement ceramic screens on the website, could anyone point me in the right direction, or towards an affordable alternative?

Jazzah,

Squiby

Now if we could only simplify everything else in life like laptops phones etc. No more batteries no more stress.

Boy, you got THAT right!!!

I find it very irritating the number of devices that I have that require batteries, charging and keeping track of cords.

I am so thrilled that I found the Vapcap and am now free from the electricity tether, at least in the vaporizer department.

The simpler life is so much more simple.

Choughed

Boy, you got THAT right!!!

I find it very irritating the number of devices that I have that require batteries, charging and keeping track of cords.

I am so thrilled that I found the Vapcap and am now free from the electricity tether, at least in the vaporizer department.

The simpler life is so much more simple.

I couldn't agree more with this! I'm off grid, and it's not like I would have imagined.. it's actually a LOT of battery management! With the house batteries, the stick vac, power tools and torches, laptop and ecig vape, it's all about the batteries. It's a wonderful thing to use a butane vape and not worry about recharging or cloudy weather or anything. If this vape is even more forgiving with the heating method, there are no excuses to not be high anytime you want or need. ;)

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I prefer to use my OmniVap with max restriction, or close to it. That's mainly dry usage, with a little bit of use on my D020-D which has little drag.

My new recycler has more drag, and with the Omni it wasn't quite vortexing while I would hit it, it would still vortex like a champ when I would clear it.

I opened up the airflow and it's vortexing almost perfectly now when I hit it, a little tweaking and it will be perfect.

It's cool how you can adjust the airflow to fine tune the results with different water pipes.

I also got a UV light for my recycler, the marble accents are BluV:

hA0j4hN.jpg

Normal light

laV4a8n.jpg

Normal light + UV

VQwXwQY.jpg

UV only

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I LOVE my OG VapCap. The TI Woody I keep putting in the cart and taking out will certainly be in my future at some point, unless I cave to the bigger bucks of the Omni before I actually pull the trigger. And I love my Lotus as well (even if I haven't used her in some time). But, living in a backward state, I find the torch lighter kills any stealth ability and I can only really use them at (someones) home or hidden in the car.

So, while I agree that these are GREAT vapes and I always keep the OG in my glovebox for its portability and effectiveness, in many situations I am required to live with the charging (and discharging) aggravations of batteries.

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
I decided to just get an OG from Puffitup to see what all the hype is about, but I can promise I will be ordering a nice ti woody or possibly even an Omni. Can't wait.

I LOVE my OG VapCap. The TI Woody I keep putting in the cart and taking out will certainly be in my future at some point, unless I cave to the bigger bucks of the Omni before I actually pull the trigger. And I love my Lotus as well (even if I haven't used her in some time). But, living in a backward state, I find the torch lighter kills any stealth ability and I can only really use them at (someones) home or hidden in the car.

So, while I agree that these are GREAT vapes and I always keep the OG in my glovebox for its portability and effectiveness, in many situations I am required to live with the charging (and discharging) aggravations of batteries.
Someone once mentioned a stash with an electric heater (as a wild idea), now that would be awesome.

I got my Omni recently (along with a blackwood short body and wenge MP) and I'm loving it. Definitely worth it, I'd get it at the $150 point if you have the ability/are on the fence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom