gkaraman

Hello,

As always I started to look for something else, like Grasshoper, but due to awesome reviews here and electrical difficulties and delays there I was impressed and thinking of buying VapCap.

And I wanted a little help to take the better choice and wanted a little push from you, hehe.

I love Vapman for home and I have Haze v3 on the go.

So I want something to compete or better from Vapman on strong effects, microdosing,economy of weed used.

I have session vapes so I want a non-session vape. I need efficient microdosing and take one,two fast hits to make the job done and clear the bowl or continue later. Also it is better for my throat and lungs the vapor to be cool and smooth.

The first matter is to decide between VapCap and Milaana.

If I choose VapCap there are too many options and parts to combine. What is good for start with ? I don't mind learning curves I like to control the procedure.

I am thinking about TI Woody S or maybe VapCap+Pyrolab combo..
How is the draw resistance? I prefer no resistance.

@natural farmer I saw your posts about how VapCap and Milaana took vapman for a break and you were one of the main reasons that gets me here !!

Have anybody used with success oldstyle hash morrocen with VapCap ? I suppose we can combust or take the temperature higher if we want if we still torching after the click right ?

Thanks a lot !!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hello,

After if I choose VapCap there are too many options and parts to combine. What is best for start with ?

It's always best to learn to fly from the ground up (meaning, start with the basic OG, then work your way up; the concept is the same, the tweaks and different materials are eye candy IMHO).

Then let VAS, and a thinner wallet take control. :doh:

Baron23

Hello,

As always I started to look for something else, like Grasshoper, but due to awesome reviews here and electrical difficulties and delays there I was impressed and thinking of buying VapCap.

And I wanted a little help to take the better choice and wanted a little push from you, hehe.

So I want something to compete or better from Vapman on strong effects, microdosing,economy of weed used.

I have session vapes so I want a non-session vape. I need efficient microdosing and take one,two fast hits to make the job done and clear the bowl or continue later. Also it is better for my throat and lungs the vapor to be cool and smooth.

If I choose VapCap there are too many options and parts to combine. What is good for start with ? I don't mind learning curves I like to control the procedure.

@natural farmer I saw your posts about how VapCap and Milaana took vapman for a break and you were one of the main reasons that gets me here !!

Have anybody used with success oldstyle hash morrocen with VapCap ? I suppose we can combust or take the temperature higher if we want if we still torching after the click right ?

Thanks a lot !!
It's always best to learn to fly from the ground up (meaning, start with the basic OG, then work your way up; the concept is the same, the tweaks and different materials are eye candy IMHO).

I agree. Its what I did. Buy an OG (you will never find a less expensive vape purchase to make) and try out the concept. Then move from there.

OG is still my favorite between it and my Ti Woody.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
I agree. Its what I did. Buy and OG (you will never find a less expensive vape purchase to make) and try out the concept. Then move from there.

OG is still my favorite between it and my Ti Woody.

I started with a Ti Glassy and then I ordered an Omnivap. Really happy with my purchase, love my Omnivap and is always in my pocket with a 3 flame torch and when I travel I throw my Ti Glassy in the backpack.

Amazing vape!

Now waiting for a custom wong and dynastash, damn vapcap adquisition syndrome lol

UnDerBerG

My triple tourch stopped working just afterbone day of use :(.
There is gas delivered, but the flames keep going out..
Can it get too much gas?
Thanks

UnDerBerG,

herbalist33

My triple tourch stopped working just afterbone day of use :(.
There is gas delivered, but the flames keep going out..
Can it get too much gas?
Thanks

Yes, try adjusting your flame length, this is usually done by turning the filling valve with a flat head screwdriver, although some lighters have a built in flame length adjuster. You may need to cut back the gas, or increase it.

And as stated, use a good filtered butane, otherwise you can clog the jets on the lighter and stop them working.

Peace

btka

oh man missed the opportunity for the -10 dollar for og vapcap... or do someone know a still working coupon code?
is their a special fc forum coupon code?

Last edited:
btka,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
George's code was 4250. All you can do is try and see if it works.

Edit: I tried it and it is expired. Looks like the sale is over.

Glad I got in at the last minute, this should be fun . . . :D

Last edited:

natural farmer

Hello,

Thanks a lot !!

Hey bro! I started with the OG as well but after the first crack it was clear to me I had to invest in a Ti woody for long-term durability. They are quite different but so close at the same time. I would go with a Woody if I were to start now and get an S for backup or for spicing things up. ;)

Hash is amazing in the Vapcap, more amazing than in the Vapman, and I used to adore VM for hash. You can control the temp just as well by the way. And every time I reach for the Vapman just to remember how it is, I always empty the load in the Vapcap after the first time! :D:p That's how better the Vapcap is for me! :love:

And as you mentioned smoothness, it's night and day between the two. The Vapman hurts my throat with big hits (the kind I like) while I barely feel anything with the Vapcap... As simple as that! ;)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:zzz:

Was agonizing over saving a sawbuck before going to sleep "lessee, should I order a Ti, a blackwood, the Omni is outer my class...".

Luckily, I woke up early today. Totally happy that I fell asleep while debating with myself. Me. Myself. & my OG.:tup:

stark1,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

I went straight for the OmniVap. I didn't necessarily plan it that way, but when I saw it available on puffitup.com I couldn't resist. I usually like to go big or go home anyway lol. I figured the odds that I wouldn't like it were very low, and I could easily sell it for a good price if that happened.

It might not have been best to go with the omni right away, the adjustable airflow was another variable to consider while I was fine tuning the performance. So it increased the learning curve a tiny bit. Not a big deal since the curve is pretty low with this vape already.

I don't regret a thing. I expected to only have an omni. But when I experienced how good it performs through water, I couldn't resist ordering a VonG. And then last week's deal came along, so why not get an Original?

God help my wallet now that the Artists Corner is a thing. The only thing keeping me from ordering that Damascus is the fact that I already have an omni.

Damn you George for making such a great vape! Just kidding, much love to the entire Dynavap family and the extended family here in this thread. :love: :peace:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
What a lovely Sunday to receive a message telling me that my order is complete !
Do they even work on Sundays at Dynavap ? How can they be so awesome ? :luv:

And as one is born, another die. That is what I will mark on my crafty's grave, dead the same day :rip:

Do they know how to do telepathic stuff at Dynavap ? I know they are awesome, but can it be possible ? :mental:

It's a matter of days now, and I can't wait to try my lovely custom OmniVap after reading this thread for two month.
There is such good vibes here, so many love between each other, all this around a tiny company, who can teach to giant merchant about humanity.
:peace:

Squiby

due to awesome reviews here and electrical difficulties and delays there I was impressed and thinking of buying VapCap.

You can't go wrong with the Vapcap. It is a fantastic vaporizer! It stands up against much more expensive vapes and has none of the frustrating baggage. No electronics to fail. No batteries to keep track of and charge. No cords to plug in. This is a true "off grid" vape. If you have a heat source, you can use a Vapcap. It has a simple and elegantly engineered design that works flawlessly.

So I want something to compete or better from Vapman on strong effects, microdosing,economy of weed used. I have session vapes so I want a non-session vape. I need efficient microdosing and take one,two fast hits to make the job done and clear the bowl or continue later. Also it is better for my throat and lungs the vapor to be cool and smooth.

The Vapman is my second favourite vape. In fact it was my daily driver until I received my Vapcaps. I haven't used my Vapman since. Why?

The Vapcap has a few advantages over the Vapman that pushes it to the front runner.

Shape and size: no larger than a cigarette, the Vapcap has a smaller profile than the Vapman and easily fits into a pocket with or without the Dynastash/ER; a dugout designed to hold your Vapcap and herb or concentrate.

Vapor quality: the Vapcap delivers surprisingly smooth vapor, smoother than the Vapman IMO. The conveniently placed carb allows either a freeflowing airpath or any degree of restriction you wish by covering or feathering the carb. The titanium Omnivap has the added feature of a dialed in airpath by twisting the mp to set your prefered level of air resistance.

Heat source: unlike the Vapman that only operates using a single flame jet lighter (or station), the Vapcap works with just about any heat source; bic lighter, single, double, triple or quad jet lighter, campfire, candle, stovetop etc.

Efficiency: the Vapcap has a small bowl that is easy to load. It can be filled to the brim or just loaded with a tiny bit of herb. There is no need to grind your herb. Just tear off a nug, pop it into the bowl, cover the bowl with the cap and heat. The ability to deliver shockingly efficient doses from super tiny amounts make the Vapcap the most efficient vaporizer I have tried.

Temperature indicator: the Vapcap has a unique temperture indicator feature in the Stainless Steel cap. As the cap is heated to vaping temps, it clicks. A cooling click is heard and felt when it is ready to be reheated. Where you apply heat on the cap determines the temperature; heat the cap lower down, near the digger outer end and you will achieve higher temps. Heat near the top of the cap for cooler temps. If you respect the clicks, you will not combust. Period.

If I choose VapCap there are too many options and parts to combine. What is good for start with ? I don't mind learning curves I like to control the procedu

Don't get too hung up with the options. The modular build allows for future customization of your Vapcap for personal aesthetics or VonGs. There are really two basic styles to choose from:

- the one piece glass bowl/body VC. These are the entry level VCs. They are fragile due to the nature of glass but inexpensive. Everyone should have at least one of these.
- OG Vapcap with a glass condenser and rubber mp.
- Vapcap S which an OG Vapcap but also includes a stainless steel condenser and wood mouthpiece.

- The Titanium tipped VCs. These are the true modular VCs. All the components are interchangeable.
- You can choose a 3.5 inch model (a regular Ti Woody with no mp, a Ti Woody S which includes a mp, or the Omni which is mostly titanium Cadillac version and has an airpath regulating mp).

Or

- a longer 4.25 inch VC, the Ti Woody XLS with the XL condenser and wood mp.

My recommendation to begin would be to choose an OG Vapcap plus a Ti Woody S.

I use my VC for dried flowers, Afghani and Morrocan hash, wax and shatter. You can choose to heat past the click by a second or two, but beyond that, you will combust. High temps without combusting can be achieved by heating lower on the cap.

Good luck with your Vapcap. These are truly wonderful devices, some say even magical!

Last edited:

jrcmang

Good afternoon fellow vapcappers…have to say I absolutely love my vapcap. Agree with the poster above…even magical. Picked up an OG from PIU and instantly fell in love with it. I have never hit a vape with the signature that the vapcap caries. Thats why I call it magical…lol. After falling head over heels in love with my OG, I placed an order for two TI woodies and a dynastash xl from George.

Received everything this last friday and was just stunned at the craftsmanship on the woodies and the bocote dynastash. Loaded up first bowl in the new woody and was not ready for how restricted the draw is compared to the OG. So after reading around the thread about the airflow issue and ceramic screens, I ordered some of the titanium flower mate ones from PIU. Hopefully this improves the airflow a little and gets it back on par with the OG. As pretty as the woody is I just keep reaching for the OG…it just performs better. Now to my question, do I just push the ceramic screen out like I do with the TI diffuser in the OG? I see a c clip device of some kind holding it in and I wasn't sure about that.

Squiby

Loaded up first bowl in the new woody and was not ready for how restricted the draw is compared to the OG.

I learned from @natural farmer that a more restricted airpath can work in your favour and create an even smoother hit. Cover or feather the carb while pulling the vapor into your mouth, similar to smoking a cigarette, before breathing in the vapor mixed with fresh air. The resulting vapor is cooler, smoother and causes less throat and lung irritation than the toking technique of drawing the vapor directly into your lungs. Try it. You might be pleasantly surprised.

do I just push the ceramic screen out like I do with the TI diffuser in the OG?

The ceramic screens are inserted through the ti tip bowl end with a dowel or fat end of a chopstick, followed by the retaining ring. To remove, separate your ti tip from the VC body and condenser and insert the condenser, a dowel or chopstick in through the mp end of the tip and push the screen out through the bowl end.

You may not know this but we require pictures of all VCs in this thread. Once you get a VC, VAS (Vapcap Aquisition Syndrome) sets in and we need to be fed pictures on a regular basis. :nod::lol::clap::love::wave::nod:

Nō Itzub Mokuff

I've fallen a wee bit behind on this thread, will have to catch up soon.

I have a lovely new Ti Glassy w/ wooden MP -- thanks George (& Matt) for the MP, you rock!

Haven't used it yet, been meaning to take more photos first.

It's stunning and I'm excited to try it. I like the look of the MP more than I thought I would. The length feels good.

There are some rough edges: where the helix meets the lip of the bowl; the bevelled tip of the condenser (may prove to be difficult to fully clean as-is); some small marks inside the glass; a tiny Ti burr on the Ti Tip. Oh, and the "DYNAVAP" marking on The Cap is in a different position than the one on my OG. My friend received a similar one with his OG, must be a new batch.

Don't have time to pick the best photos, if a kind soul wants to troll through them and identify the highlights, that would be amazing!

A few photos:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskHmEhiY
(31)

Way too many photos:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskHuMfW6
(235)

jrcmang

I learned from @natural farmer that a more restricted airpath can work in your favour and create an even smoother hit. Cover or feather the carb while pulling the vapor into your mouth, similar to smoking a cigarette, before breathing in the vapor mixed with fresh air. The resulting vapor is cooler, smoother and causes less throat and lung irritation than the toking technique of drawing the vapor directly into your lungs. Try it. You might be pleasantly surprised.

The ceramic screens are inserted through the ti tip bowl end with a dowel or fat end of a chopstick, followed by the retaining ring. To remove, separate your ti tip from the VC body and condenser and insert the condenser, a dowel or chopstick in through the mp end of the tip and push the screen out through the bowl end.

You may not know this but we require pictures of all VCs in this thread. Once you get a VC, VAS (Vapcap Aquisition Syndrome) sets in and we need to be fed pictures on a regular basis. :nod::lol::clap::love::wave::nod:

Thanks for the help bud! I'll work on getting some photos up later. I've tried modifying my draw to a more cig like style…or mouth to lung…but I just couldn't seem to adjust. My vapcap zen was off so I just went back to the OG for the time. Looking forward to trying the new screens out and hoping for a TI diffuser from George sometime soon.

AtomicPB

I am following and liking this thread since a while. Especially the pictures of those beautifully crafted VapCaps was always a reason to check in regularly. The positive nature of this thread and Georges obviously great service did the rest.

Now after being a bit tired of the constant recharging of my batterie-powered vapes, I thought that it is time for a butane-powered vape (at least thats what my reasonable side of consciousness was convinced of by my VAS addicted side).

I was deciding between a Vapman, a StickyBricks or StickyBricks Jr. and a VapCap. Because of the more durable design and audible feedback of the VapCap, I decided against the Vapman. The StickyBricks might be a very likely candite for a future order though, if I like butane as heat source and researched and thought a bit more about being comfortable having the flame in the airpath of a vape.

So now I am just about to order an Omnivap, because I like the idea of having a Vaporizer that might very likely hold a lifetime.

Now I wanted to ask what the experienced users would recommend to include with the order to maintain the Omnivap for some time? Since I live in Europe shipping is quite expensive and customs might also be a hassle when it comes to explaining the nature of the product. Because of that I would like to be set with one order for longer while.

Do you think a second spare cap would be good to have and what about o-rings? Would the OG mouthpiece be a good choice as a 14mm male adapter for glass? A dynastash or another VapCap is unfortunately not an option because of a restricted budget.

On the DynaVap Website is also the option to buy an international warranty shipping option, what is that about?

Any input is highly appreciated. And thanks for reading. :)

Edit: Another question that just struck my mind. Does anyone have experience how the VapCap compares to the GH or MFLB regarding the smoothness of vapor. I personally can not imagine using the GH without water on a regular basis, because I consider it to hot and to harsh without cooling. If the GH and the OmniVap would be alike in that department I might have to reconsider an order.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Do you think a second spare cap would be good to have and what about o-rings? Would the OG mouthpiece be a good choice as a 14mm male adapter for glass?
I would recommend all of those. You only need the high temperature titanium tip o-rings, they are the only ones used in the omni. Degummed hemp fiber or a torch might be a worthy addition. I would order some spare airtight storage tubes for the omni just in case. Not the snap stash, the ones under parts.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
You answered your own question already @AtomicPB, a spare cap and o rings, especially the hot ones, the only thing I would also say is get screens, either the ceramic that Vapcap has or the Ti some of us have. Or even the new ones George has.
I nearly had a new screen but as I made a new glass body for @Ruta we had to test drive it and it went home with him.
@Vapor_Eyes I agree a spare torch is a must.

When over meeting @priestsmiler the other day I took a couple of stems and a 'pipe' over and the black cap that I've got. Needless to say Smiler loved the cap.
I haven't used it much as I've not had an OG to try it on. I've made the glass OG style bodies but they went to other folk. So I decided to make an OG for myself so I can enjoy the black cap, especially it's extra bit of magnetic pull.

4eYyVp7.jpg

A re-allocated SS condenser with blackwood MP, my last piece of boro tube and the blackcap.
I hope @VapCap can find a way of getting these out to more people they look great, perform the same and the extra magnetic pull is welcome.

UnDerBerG

Yes, try adjusting your flame length, this is usually done by turning the filling valve with a flat head screwdriver, although some lighters have a built in flame length adjuster. You may need to cut back the gas, or increase it.

And as stated, use a good filtered butane, otherwise you can clog the jets on the lighter and stop them working.

Peace
Ok, that was easy. You dont even need a screwdriver, cause there is a lever that you can pull up with fingers. Adjusted gas flow little stronger and works!!!
Thanks. Need to get some quality butane from somewhere.

AtomicPB

@Vapor_Eyes, @phattpiggie, @Squiby and @Andreaerdna thank you guys. I informed myself a bit beforehand but I always tend to forget something with my orders, thats why I thought to ask the experts to get it right this time and not to forget something.

Edit:
I now ordered the Omnivap, the high-temp o-rings, fat mouthpiece, hemp fibre and a snap stash.

Until the Omni arrives I will also order an OG from Vapfiend in Europe, which is also usable as replacement cap. That way I don't have to bother with customs and it arrives faster.

Last edited:

Squiby

So now I am just about to order an Omnivap, because I like the idea of having a Vaporizer that might very likely hold a lifetime.

You're gonna LOVE the Omni. It is a doomsday vape! Beautiful, built like a tank and very likely indestructible. In time, these will join other cherished items that are passed on to the next generation.

Another question that just struck my mind. Does anyone have experience how the VapCap compares to the GH or MFLB regarding the smoothness of vapor. I personally can not imagine using the GH without water on a regular basis, because I consider it to hot and to harsh without cooling. If the GH and the OmniVap would be alike in that department I might have to reconsider an order.

I have not tried the GH or the MFLB, but I have to say that "hot" and "harsh" are NOT words that I would ever associate with Vapcaps.

I have learned over the last couple of days that when you lose track of the 'click' you are medicated enough.

Hahaha! Right on!

The Vapcap is a self regulating medication device. :myday:

ftcs123

I am still waiting for my omni I have an order complete email as of Friday but no idea if they shipped Friday or today (the guessing game on its arrival is killing me lol).

If shipping overseas an extra cap might be nice, I did pick up an extra set of o-rings just in case I break one or they wear out. I also went cheap with the fat mouthpiece as Matt mentioned those would fit 14mm glass.

I should be set for a while unless I want to get fancy with new parts, now I just need it delivered so I can see if this lives up to the hype.

Top Bottom