thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
you have to take that stress out :ko:

I have a whole new relation with my VC now.

Homer-Simpson-pot-bush.gif

:rofl:

Buy 2020 M's! :D :tup: :nod: :lol:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Kimosabe, you seem to have an insight into solving the problem of the draw
Restriction with some VC tips.

Your ideas would manifest themselves clearly with a bit of illustration. Pictures?

That, and perhaps rephrase your semantics; “Fatal flaw” may be a bit dramatic. :rip:

Be well in the City. :tup:

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
Guys, i am thinking about buy the new THE CAPTIVE CAP when we get the promos on 4/20....but i will not buy the new M, i just whant to buy this new cap for my titanium vapcap that i have for 2 years now, do you guys think its a good idea? because i notice that the chamber on the new M its different

Sorry for my english

The captive cap will definitely work with your titanium tip. 100% positive.

Dynavap makes their products to all fit together.

Don't worry - the captive cap will fit your tip.

Edit: PS your English is perfect!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Had to look that up :rofl: No, was teasing. I never thought than in a million years I could get a VC to take a cap to dark ABV in a single draw. That bet I would have lost.
Yeah, I haven't been able to do that natively, but connected to a water piece I have. I continue to be amazed by these little engineering marvels. Very simple in appearance but highly engineered.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I went looking on the site as I thought they used to offer one but there were none there. But when did the face shields get added? Never saw them on there before.

Just saw his video on the face shields. Good for George, taking the time to do his part to help others. I knew before I even started the video that his idea would be innovative and ingenius.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Re: Face shields

At $2/per, it is a great buy. But since I don’t have a small army of medics, $200/100
Exceeds my personal need.

Perhaps a small batch for personal use?

Could use a few, as there are some nutters (like the woman who coughed/sneezed on
A bus driver; said driver died 4 days later with covid. Sad.).

Amplifix

Currently, I'm torn to either buying an M2020 or vortex. How do they compare to each other? Money is not a problem, but if there's not a significant difference I'd rather buy an M2020.

Top Bottom