Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have to say, as much as I love my VapCap, gosh darn it if you don't feel like a hard drug user when trying to suck kief into the bowl. Seriously turns you into a yo-yo Tony Montana

edit: just realized... you can use the VapCap cap as a scoop for the kief and drizzle it in like a normal person! :science:

You use your nose to vacuum herb into your Dynavap?

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"

Well yeah...

"Follow Your Nose! It Always Knows!" :rofl:
Toucan-Sam-Nice-Photo.jpg

Happy Vaping! :wave::leaf::wave:

szai

You jest about this but it is infact a decent way to use the dynavap.

Earlier this year after a tooth extraction I used my Omni through my nostrils. It was a challenge at first but I got kinda used to it. I was really happy to revert to normal usage a few weeks later though.

I bought some Dremel #532 ss end brushes, (bristles straight out end of shaft.) I chucked one up in a pin vice, with a straw over the shaft to keep the bristles small enough to get in the bowl. I always empty warm and brush the screen. Doc

Could you post a pic of your brush? It's a topic I've been thinking about infrequently over the last few years.

Last edited:

Vape weed everyday

I blast my load in 2 fat hits and yet still I struggle to get a body stone, I'm high as a kite but but not tired so I and up staying up till really late having random thoughts some nights I can't sleep because I'm so wired. I really do miss that heavy body stone smoking used to give me especially at night I know it's because we get more thc and less of the smoke chemicals but fags dont make me stoned and that's smoking so I do so wonder if I am wasting weed by not getting all it's effects and now my tolerance is up I find I vape more than I smoked but I love my omnivap so will continue to persevere.

GtrBob

I swallow down a pinch of ABV fer bedtime.

But I do love that delicately 'fine' buzz one gets from the first few hits on a pinch of herb, esp sativa full of terps.
But, yeah, it can be an 'upper'.

The ABV has quite a bit of 'stone' still left, but you have to wash it down an hour or so before sack time.
[or vape some of this latest OG I just scored from a guy in town]. :zzz:

Vape weed everyday

I swallow down a pinch of ABV fer bedtime.

But I do love that delicately 'fine' buzz one gets from the first few hits on a pinch of herb, esp sativa full of terps.
But, yeah, it can be an 'upper'.

The ABV has quite a bit of 'stone' still left, but you have to wash it down an hour or so before sack time.
You do a load then swallow it? So then there are medicinal properties we are missing out on, I vape it to a dark crisp but still it's heavy in the head and stimulates me for a bit then wears off and I do 3 loads at a time so when I want to get nice I do 6 loads which is more than I would smoke at once.

I used my vapcap exclusively now for 3 years, I live in a area where u get what u get which is more often than not amnesia/silver haze or stardawg.

Used Mighty which I didn't do much for me I preferred the solo2 so the vapcap was game changer for me but recently I find I vape all day and am still not sleepy and I use weed to relax so it's almost counter productive.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I blast my load in 2 fat hits and yet still I struggle to get a body stone, I'm high as a kite but but not tired so I and up staying up till really late having random thoughts some nights I can't sleep because I'm so wired. I really do miss that heavy body stone smoking used to give me especially at night I know it's because we get more thc and less of the smoke chemicals but fags dont make me stoned and that's smoking so I do so wonder if I am wasting weed by not getting all it's effects and now my tolerance is up I find I vape more than I smoked but I love my omnivap so will continue to persevere.

Its really unfortunate that most areas are non compliant. The "what you get" strains appear to be all sativa dominant. So relaxation from these are going to be problematic

I believe that the stonier effects from smoking are due to the higher carbon monoz and the other poisons that combustion provides.

My suggs are dificult....but will help
- lower your tolerance. Abstain totally for a few days.
- cut out other stimulants like caffience, booze, suger etc for a few days.

unfortunately, trying to solve this problem by just vaping more, is going to make things worse.
sorry to be a bummer

thejackalsmark

:clap::rofl:
Sage advice! :tup::nod:
You always have just the right words. :rockon:

@danielj
Solid tips! facing a similar Vaping crossroads, with tough choices, myself. :tup:

@Vape weed everyday I've got nothing more helpful for ya, besides what's already been said. Except when you exhale, don't exhale through your mouth. Exhale through your nose. Sounds stupid but makes a difference because your nasal passages absorb more than your mouth. So on the exhale it's like getting a double hit. Then if you take one breath in through your nose directly after that you will re-shift any THC that settled in your sinuses on the exhale back towards your lungs during that breath.

I hope that tip helps in some small way and good luck in your particular situation.

I'm glad I switched over to vaping but I have to admit I miss the buzz that I got from smoking. It IS a different Buzz. :nod: :tup:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :rockon:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have a nosy/bossy housemate (father was the town police chief), so if I want to be
discreet/non-compliant I chew a few nugs of “baccy”. Smile. :)

And nobody is the wiser.

If I want a good night’s sleep, a little melatonin, a few chaws, and there I go, off to Dreamland....
With a word to Moose. Don’t wake me up.

:zzz:G.bnbb”b

Last edited:

szai

I just realised that i only mention that the omnivap is nominally usable through your nostrils. I forgot to mention my experience further and what I learned.

Essentially you need either a fully restricted omni or other fully restricted body.

You can either shove the whole mouth piece deep in your nostril or you can seal your nostril around it . You will need to use your fingers to ensure a tight seal.

Inhaling through your nose is way different than your mouth obviously. You need to take it easy and you're probably going to sneeze a lot.

Start with lower temp hits and then work your way up.

Good luck!

someTooL

This DV in the nose thing has me laughing...Hard core man! When I had my teeth extracted it was the hardest 7 days, but tolerance went way down so I guess that was cool lol.

Been trying CDB flower for about two weeks as a filler. I tried some oils but that was nasty to me. However, the flower has found a home with me. Nice for daytime while working and a different strain closer to bed. I’ve been sleeping like a baby.

jamhead

Hey everyone! First time post - long time lurker. I have a question- same as many others before me- but first, a little background.
I’m a middle aged man who gave up smoking cannabis 10 years ago. So- I now have a teenage daughter and wife - the wife used to partake with me- but now has a job that performs random testing so she’s not interested in starting back up. I’m in an illegal area and have started consuming again to help with anxiety and OCD issues. Key here is I NEED to be discrete in the home and outside of the home. I bought an M about a year ago and loved it so much I bought the 2019 M. Love Dynavap- the flavor and potency is awesome. Here’s where I need help.
I’m looking for a battery vape to use in situations where a torch isn’t feasible. I’m a microdoser - 0.05g in the M at night and I’m fine. I love flavor but also need it to be quick and powerful because I’m basically sneaking 3 to 4 tokes as quickly as possible. So- if the dynavap had a button, I’d be set. Since no one in the house is aware, I need stealth. I’m hoping Dyn lovers can help me out as you know the vapor I like.
So, my dream piece would be:
1) stealthy in every sense of the word
2) isolated air path- I have no desire to inhale insulation, battery air, etc.
3) micro dose - quickly- to achieve desired state
4) low odor in pocket
5) mmmm- flavor

The unit would be in my pocket so a big bulge would not be acceptable (MV1) - it would have to not draw attention.

I have obsessively researched (I told you about my OCD) and am stuck. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 but want to see what you may suggest. I know the dyn thread may not be best for this type of question- but since you know I absolutely love the vapor I figure you will know what I like.
For the record, I tried a friends black widow and hated it. If all vapes were like that I’d still be abstaining.

Thanks for your input - especially those that have tried many and have experience.

Last piece of info - hoping to spend 150 US max.

Be good everyone!

Vape weed everyday

Hey everyone! First time post - long time lurker. I have a question- same as many others before me- but first, a little background.
I’m a middle aged man who gave up smoking cannabis 10 years ago. So- I now have a teenage daughter and wife - the wife used to partake with me- but now has a job that performs random testing so she’s not interested in starting back up. I’m in an illegal area and have started consuming again to help with anxiety and OCD issues. Key here is I NEED to be discrete in the home and outside of the home. I bought an M about a year ago and loved it so much I bought the 2019 M. Love Dynavap- the flavor and potency is awesome. Here’s where I need help.
I’m looking for a battery vape to use in situations where a torch isn’t feasible. I’m a microdoser - 0.05g in the M at night and I’m fine. I love flavor but also need it to be quick and powerful because I’m basically sneaking 3 to 4 tokes as quickly as possible. So- if the dynavap had a button, I’d be set. Since no one in the house is aware, I need stealth. I’m hoping Dyn lovers can help me out as you know the vapor I like.
4) low odor in pocket
5) mmmm- flavor

The unit would be in my pocket so a big bulge would not be acceptable (MV1) - it would have to not draw attention.

I have obsessively researched (I told you about my OCD) and am stuck. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 but want to see what you may suggest. I know the dyn thread may not be best for this type of question- but since you know I absolutely love the vapor I figure you will know what I like.
For the record, I tried a friends black widow and hated it. If all vapes were like that I’d still be abstaining.

Thanks for your input - especially those that have tried many and have experience.

Be good everyone!
Dude I am in exact same boat as you and the answer is Mistvapes The Beast. It's a heater for the Dynavap you attach to a 510 battery mod. In my pocket I have 2 tubes 1 for the omni and another of ground herb. I attach a ecig tank to my battery and say I'm going out for a vape then switch the tank for the heater on my mod and blast away. The Beast does 2 or 3 big hits per load or you can pull out b4 the click for flavour hits.

You can put heater/battery in your pocket it's smaller than most vapes and doesn't smell doesn't so don't need to be in any smell proof storage .

I have tried every worthwhile portable in the end they either aren't stealth enough, require too much maintenance or aren't as potent as a dynavap so i was never content.

Sounds like the dyna works 4u so u just need way to take it outdoors which the Mistvape Beast allows you to do.

thejackalsmark

4) low odor in pocket
5) mmmm- flavor

Be good everyone!

If you haven't tried induction heaters @Pipes has a great one. home plugin or portable. Not positive on pocket fit but worth checking out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/mobilebasic

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Happy Vaping! :leaf::wave:

jamhead

Thank you all very much. Great community. So - options ‘outside the box’ that I need to look into. Not sure an IH will work for me but I’ll take a look.

The three I was looking at were:
1) Davinci Miqro
2) Fury 2
3) Flowermate Nano

Thanks again for the responses!

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I love my vapcaps with my Flux Deluxe IH but I also use my F2 daily. I haven't tried the others on your list so I can't compare.

For an IH, the Caldron from @Pipes is a plug-in option if you don't want to worry about keeping batteries charged. Keep it stashed in your garage or basement, plug it in when you need it and then stash it away again.

thejackalsmark

Hi, Boys and Girls! :D :wave:

WELCOME to another EXCITING installment of....

:o "What Tha Fuck Is THAT?!" :o
WTFIT.gif

Presented by TheJackal'sMARK!
PROUD sponsor of "CouchLock",
and EVERYONE'S favorite...
"Tha Munchies!" :rockon:

(NOT The Monkees) :o
453px-The-Monkees-1966.jpg

Moving along...

:o "What Tha Fuck Is THAT?!" :o
IMG-20191021-150635.jpg

Today's installment is a pic of My titanium tip, inserted into........
IMG-20191021-150733.jpg

a Black & Mild Jazz hickory wood tip mouthpiece! :nod: :cool: :rockon: :rofl:

with a coupla proper O-rings, fits in just fine! :tup:

As you might expect, she gets a little warm. So light quick hits are best! :lol::rofl::lol:

For shits and giggles I'm thinking of drilling a small carb hole in that mouth piece just under where the tip goes to say I have a carbed one. :rofl:

Maybe a coffee stirrer condenser! lol

Do NOT try that at home! Despite the high temperatures that those things can withstand.... :lol:
Direct contact with a hot dynavap tip is probably a bad idea. :nod:

Here she is with the fat mouthpiece on to make it bong friendly! :lol: :tup: :rockon:
IMG-20191021-161749.jpg

I ought to drop in one glass cooling bead or a one twist intercooler, for that ICY cool vapor! :brow: :rofl:

That wraps up this episode.
Hope you enjoyed!

Next time, we'll talk to Trump's toupee, about...

"The WRONG way to use DynaWax!" :cool::rofl:

Until then,

Happy Vaping! :wave::leaf: :wave:

Last edited:

StringTheorista

@jamhead, the Planet of the Vapes ONE might work for you. It’s small but powerful (it’s like a fury 2 but has better glass tool adapter), and is currently on sale for $109, with 15% discount code for FC users (ONEFC15) below $100.

I have and don’t love the daVinci Miqro—it needs a packed full bowl for great results, which is more than a micro dose in my book. It IS the smallest option available I think. And the vapor is tasty

Last edited:
Top Bottom