caliganja420

@Moses Baca the red glow is awesome! I'm staying with my kids and another couple and their child so stealth is key. I wasn't even going to bring Dyna but just had to.

@almost there yah I just built it up with a new tip. It's perfect for my little stash box. I got it from a really cool guy ;)

@Gray Area saw that last night on Antispleens IG. A guy named Patrick Pierpont had been fiddling with using a vape coil as heater. Seems pretty cool especially if it could be made small.

@Vaporooni $100 without mod seems a little high.

A little high? I can get a REAL induction unit which provides electromagnetic forces to my cap to heat it, for about $20 more? This thing is just like heating up a dynavap with a candle or bic lighter

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
A little high? I can get a REAL induction unit which provides electromagnetic forces to my cap to heat it, for about $20 more? This thing is just like heating up a dynavap with a candle or bic lighter

Besides that $100 price tag, and STILL needs other shit to function.

15 TO 25 SECONDS, put kind of a pause in me.

From Dead cold to First click, my cauldron Heats my Shadow M tip in 10 seconds or less! Same conditions, she Heats My Ti tip in 6 or less!

I'm not trying to hate on anyone.
(He DOES tell you it's a "Beta" MOD unit. NOT a Stand-alone heater, and likely future changes.)

It IS a cool enough idea.

But for the heat up times, AND a solid "Bejamin", yet not being complete and ready to use WITHOUT anything else...

It simply isn't enough to lure me away from a "c-note" and my trusty cauldron, (Which was $75 US, plus shipping, complete and ready to plug in and use "Out Of The Box".) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just my humble :2c: :tup:

Happy Vaping! :nod::leaf::rockon:

Last edited:

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Besides that $100 price tag, and STILL needs other shit to function.

15 TO 25 SECONDS, put kind of a pause in me.

From Dead cold to First click, my cauldron Heats my Shadow M tip in 10 seconds or less! Same conditions, she Heats My Ti tip in 6 or less!

I'm not trying to hate on anyone.
(He DOES tell you it's a "Beta" MOD unit. NOT a Stand-alone heater, and likely future changes.)

It IS a cool enough idea.

But for the heat up times, AND a solid "Bejamin", yet not being complete and ready to use WITHOUT anything else...

It simply isn't enough to lure me away from a "c-note" and my trusty cauldron, (Which was $75 US, plus shipping, complete and ready to plug in and use "Out Of The Box".) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just my humble :2c: :tup:

Happy Vaping! :nod::leaf::rockon:
Not my idea, Just a thread I seen this morning. Yes I agree, The mod should be included for this price. He did mention the 60 watt mod would heat it up quicker vs the 45 watt mod.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I think I've found the perfect Dynavap accompaniment... only $6,000 :uhoh:

"sealed off chamber for butane
...... it also comes with its own torch within the glass..... Also, it has five separate chambers" ...

nah ... id worry about the thing exploding on me ... i do like that sand blasted glass look though

https://herb.co/learn/most-expensiv...udXLTKnVR-zd6R8La40n33s2zQZ48HWiK30EL3EAr8kRs

20190803-125646.jpg

SquanchKava

Breakfast of Slackions. I love weekend mornings. Have really been enjoying the Dynacoil and CBD shatter. Took a break from that and went back to some CBD Pineberry flower from Oregon Hemp Collective. Tasting so good through the Danielj stem and TRWW thicky stem. It is playing so nice with the Kava too.I have a Sticky Brick walnut Runt landing tomorrow, excited to have another Butane powered vape and to see how deep it can take CBD flower.

Last edited:

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Love the ingenuity. Is that a stainless steel screw?
Most definitely, I only want the pureness with stainless steel touching my DynaVap tip and my own IH. ( Induction heater). Which is plug in and battery powered. In less than a minute I get two clicks in with three sec heat up. That's fast don't you think?

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Most definitely, I only want the pureness with stainless steel touching my DynaVap tip and my own IH. ( Induction heater). Which is plug in and battery powered.
In less than a minute I get two clicks in with three sec heat up. That's fast don't you think?

Says video unavailable.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vaporooni.jpg

Last edited:
thejackalsmark,
Reactions: RogueGuy

thejackalsmark

I just made the video public.

Yeah it's working fine now for me. That DOES seem a little fast. Is your tip actually REACHING the optimum temp for your vaping preference?

btw, nice work ON that IH. :tup:

We still wanna see your debowler in action. :D :nod:

* a side note on this.

I'm sure MOST of us have SEEN a similar type of thing and we understand HOW it works and WHAT you're doing with it.

But I'm also seeing into the future and I foresee about an extra FIVE pages worth of thread tacked on over time, from people continually asking you WHAT that IS and HOW you USE it. LOL

A video clip posted now, will HOPEFULLY, head that off a bit in the future. :rofl: :tup:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :smug:

Last edited:

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Yeah it's working fine now for me. That DOES seem a little fast. Is your tip actually REACHING the optimum temp for your vaping preference?

btw, nice work ON that IH. :tup:

We still wanna see your debowler in action. :D :nod:

* a side note on this.

I'm sure MOST of us have SEEN a similar type of thing and we understand HOW it works and WHAT you're doing with it.

But I'm also seeing into the future and I foresee about an extra FIVE pages worth of thread tacked on over time, from people continually asking you WHAT that IS and HOW you USE it. LOL

A video clip posted NOW will HOPEFULLY, head that off a bit in the future. :rofl: :tup:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :smug:
The click on the DynaVap never lies, Respect the click. Obey the click... Have a nice vape!

thejackalsmark

The click on the DynaVap never lies, Respect the click. Obey the click... Have a nice vape!

Wasn't trying to offend.

You ASKED the question:

In less than a minute I get two clicks in with three sec heat up. That's fast don't you think?

When I asked if you were reaching Optimum temperature for your vaping preference,
I was referring to the difference in where you heat the cap (where the tip is actually sitting in the coil) as to what effects you'll get.

(MOST induction heaters that people make tend to be set about in the MIDDLE, basically if you were to hit the "N" in Dynavap, on the cap, with a single flame torch.)

So for the NEW vapers, reading this, if you heat right up by the temperature discs then they will click in a second or two but your herb will still be relatively cold.

Whereas, the lower you heat on the cap moving the direction of the mouthpiece, the longer your cap will take to click but the better Vapor production and higher temp THC released.

The point of my question was simply to help answer what I thought was yours by Discerning where you're positioning the tip in your heating coil on your IH.

If it's sitting too high when it's activated your cap will click in only a couple of seconds and not reach Optimum temperature.

UNLESS... that particular temperature WAS your desire to begin with.
(Heating closer to temperature discs, Quicker click, but lower actual Vaping temp = Lower level THC, and more CBD focused hits.

Heating further away from temperature discs, longer time to click, but higher actual vaping temp = upper-level THC focused hits and much less focus on CBD.)

It wasn't a criticism. I was genuinely trying to answer the question that I thought you were asking.

Happy Vaping! :wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom