stark1

Lonesome Planet
3/9 -> 3/4 -> 3/9! A few bumps.

Funny how, lacking a VapCap, we combusted a lot of shit humping over the Margarita hills.

Oceanside almost overlooked La Jolla where the bare ass tiny-kini babes beckoned....

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
HES-RIGHT-YOU-KNOW.png

:rofl::brow::clap::rockon:

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I managed to get a preorder on this. Gna be a very cool dynavap stand. There were only 75 made and I was lucky enough to get one.

If you saw the movie its just a little extra funny.
Either way gna be a converation starter

thejackalsmark

I managed to get a preorder on this. Gna be a very cool dynavap stand. There were only 75 made and I was lucky enough to get one.

If you saw the movie its just a little extra funny.
Either way gna be a converation starter

Thats really cool that you got one of the only 75 they made! :clap:

Don't forget to set the Bear free first. (or PETA will be all up your ass!) :rofl:

Oh yeeeeaaahh... btw,

That's great that...

you do.
but I can't.
and you can't.
because I already did.
and you didn't.
So we couldn't.
because we didn't.

ummm.jpg

:brow: :lol: :rofl: :cool:

Happy Vaping! :wave:

Last edited:
thejackalsmark,
Reactions: RogueGuy

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So.... I've held of on the Dynavap products up to now, as I have been off put by the open flame. Recently though, I've seen more and more electronic heating solutions. so, I decided to grab one, and get a Dynavap, and check this thing out. I LOVE it! It's quickly climbing the ranks as one of my favorite vape systems. I love all the interchangeable parts and customization. THANK YOU to Dynavap, and to all of you in this community who have been helped make this thing awesome. I am a late adopter, but I'm full bore now. (total VAS syndrome now...)

And, no thread is complete without some pics, so...

W5Vf8At.jpg

YN5Et7L.jpg

Nice kit. Gotta love the orbiter!

Saturn_Corp

So I got a light wood vong, will be here tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty exited to get back into vapcaps. I haven't used one in over a year since I lost my M and switched to my Mighty for daily.

I didn't get the mouthpiece or xl condenser so those will be future upgrades. I am broke at the moment so it's all I could afford. Looking forward to using it with my bong, I remember bulking up my M with tape and doing it that way. Is the TI tip good enough for water vaping? I hear it cools off quicker.

thejackalsmark

So I got a light wood vong, will be here tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty exited to get back into vapcaps. I haven't used one in over a year since I lost my M and switched to my Mighty for daily.

I didn't get the mouthpiece or xl condenser so those will be future upgrades. I am broke at the moment so it's all I could afford. Looking forward to using it with my bong, I remember bulking up my M with tape and doing it that way. Is the TI tip good enough for water vaping? I hear it cools off quicker.

You can use the titanium tip through water and get decent results. I've done so a few times with my NonaVonG XLS, but yeah, you'll get better results with the stainless steel. :tup:

Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

Shannock

First post for a while, just thought I’d share my current DV line up including old school v new school and today’s new addition of a Mistvape beaded stem with Purpleheart mouthpiece! Also included is the @phattpiggie Bocote Vong which has the most amazingly swirly grain (which I still can’t get a worthy picture of!) it reminds me of the storm clouds of Jupiter!

FB8-FF519-C54-F-4-D0-B-A21-F-4-FF48688-EB8-D.jpg

enjoy your Friday peep’s!

:peace:

Sorry for the link I’ve totally messed up the pics link maybe a mod could help me ( hint hint ) thanks!

Modnote: You're welcome. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shannock

@Xclerk I'm so slow right now. i watched the entire video then said "WTF where is a picture of the stand"?

DUHHHH! That is going to make an awesome DV stand

@Shannock nice collection. The grain on the @phattpiggie is beautiful and I love the extension of the cooling fins!. I was lucky enough to pick up one of the original Ti's like yours.
The old school Omni is still my most used DV, tiny and indestructible, true Zombie vape (if I may boast, owned from new and only changed 1 o-ring and 1 screen in 3 years!!!!)

Love the look of your stuff, should you get a supplier in the UK on board I would love to try something!

Bonus shot of my whole DV garage!

QkKkJT6

6-F51-C164-8-C5-B-4-D31-9-AB7-48154-B76-F167.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thejackalsmark

@Shannock I would be willing to look at shipping to UK. I pretty much operate at a loss as it is. :bang:

How did you get a Purple Heart wood MP?

For what it's worth, the business end might be operating at a loss currently, but from a personal standpoint.....

I'd say it's been a banner year so far!

I wouldn't trade some of the friendships I have made here in this forum, and in another group on telegram that I created for a bunch of mods and admins to get together, apart from work-related and just chill as friends,

For ANY amount of money.

I'm pretty sure, I can safely say, you're a MOGUL around here in our books! :tup:

Happy Vaping! :wave:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@thejackalsmark @stark1 thanks.

I probably should have used a winky face instead of the guy smashing his head because thats not how i feel. I love doing this little business and the fact that you guys and others like my stuff is all the reward I need.

I appreciate everyone who has supported me financially through purchases and spiritually through your kind words. :)

Shannock

All of the above I agree wholeheartedly with, until very recently I always brought direct from the states but more often than not, in the UK we get hit with extra charges from the government that the original seller has no control over, as some people go to the trouble of supplying a local market I try to send my £ there.

Not trying to hate or single out a single vendor, I’ve had great service from Vapefiend, Hedonist Club and Vapewellness in the uk all good people helping us all FuckCombustion!

thejackalsmark

All of the above I agree wholeheartedly with, until very recently I always brought direct from the states but more often than not, in the UK we get hit with extra charges from the government that the original seller has no control over, as some people go to the trouble of supplying a local market I try to send my £ there.

Not trying to hate or single out a single vendor, I’ve had great service from Vapefiend, Hedonist Club and Vapewellness in the uk all good people helping us all FuckCombustion!

I doubt anyone around here would hate on you for shopping local, with who you know, and have built solid business relationships with.

That's business.

Really sucks about the duties they add on you guys for shipping there. Complete bullshit in my opinion.

With the exception of friends I've made in forums like this, my general consumer mode is to shop local and support my community First.

I also prefer to shop the mom and pop business around the corner versus a faceless Corporation that couldn't give 2 shits less about me.

@RogueGuy You're perfectly justified in your use of emoji earlier. From a business owner's perspective, it is exactly the correct response.

Because the business of business is..... Business.

If you don't show a profit.... :shrug:

One thing I've noticed since I joined this forum is that there are a lot of friendships that have been made in here between one another.

I doubt anybody in HERE took your comment or choice of symbols as a lack of appreciation for business which may or may not have been transacted over time...
more the less, friendships. :tup:

The kid I.D. any more terpenes for ya yet? :rofl:

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Whether we get the chance to comment back and forth this weekend or not! :cheers:

Happy Vaping! :spliff: :bigleaf:

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I doubt anybody in HERE took your comment or choice of symbols as a lack of appreciation for business which may or may not have been transacted over time... more the less, friendships.

All I can say is that FC peeps have been the life blood of my business and a source of friendship and camaraderie that can be hard to find in the hectic life of an adult. I appreciate this group so much for all that it brings to my life and I feel honored to be part of it.

giphy.gif

thejackalsmark

FYI, for anyone who has been looking at them but still on the fence, I happened to notice after ordering MINE, there are ONLY 2 of those cool RECLAIM TRWW Glass Stems, remaining on eBay... :o

RECLAIM-TRWW-GLASS-STEM-FOR-VAPCAP.jpg

You know what they say, guys and gals...

If you snooze... :cool:

Those of you who have had your eye on some really cool piece, but waited just a little TOO long, and as a consequence, then had to wait for that "NEXT batch" from one of your favorite accessory makers or shops, know exactly what I'm talking about here.

I kick myself in the ass for it whenever I do it. :doh:

Juuust Sayin. :\

Anyway,
Say it LOUD with CLOUDS! :spliff:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :rockon::leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom