stark1

Lonesome Planet
From Oregon to Massachusetts in just 2 daze!

It’s all too much! Thanks, D!

It’s not going to be ono shelf Queen! What a robust stem.

2hovi10.jpg

r0b3ib.jpg

Skunkport

I'm just trying to save you pennies @Skunkport :nod: Plus, you can't just buy two!!!
See if this is of any interest -I'm not in the UK so the postage comes up different:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-STAINLESS-STEEL-Internal-c-clip-circlips-8mm-10mm-11mm-U-choose-size-No/111646509227?var=410658500152&hash=item19fea688ab:m:mtPt8ZMlw4WccSUtfkMuhMg
EDIT: Be careful, you have to reset the size and quantity :tup:

That link is £2.19 for ONE. My link is £1.61 for TWO, and yes you can buy 2, the listing is for 2 clips.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I gotta say the rouge wax worx stems are quite nice. Especially love you can fit it into a 14mm water piece. Been using it since I got it and love it. Pretty awesome. I say pick one up while you can. Very sturdy solid glass. Prob will be grabbing a second eventually.

Vape weed everyday

I think I find when my omni xl is seasoned so has been used a while since cleaned it gets bigger hits than when I've just cleaned it.

I think all the build up inside the tip & condenser when you heat up the tip for a hit if you go hot then the top of the stem also gets hot so I think maybe you are heating up the oil also so you kind of get a dab with your hit.

What do you think?

jbm

I gotta say the rouge wax worx stems are quite nice. Especially love you can fit it into a 14mm water piece. Been using it since I got it and love it. Pretty awesome. I say pick one up while you can. Very sturdy solid glass. Prob will be grabbing a second eventually.
Just ordered one. I like that it’ll fit a 14mm joint without need for a fat mouthpiece. I’ve been using a Glass Charlie long with a fat mouthpiece and it keeps getting stuck in the joint.

Ricardo

That link is £2.19 for ONE. My link is £1.61 for TWO, and yes you can buy 2, the listing is for 2 clips.
OK @Skunkport - we're not on the same wavelength here. Of course you can buy two clips... I meant, why would you only buy 2 clips when there is a chance you might misplace/lose one? And the cost for 4 is 2.85 of your UK pounds. Or you could have 10 for 3.51, 50 for 14.51! Imagine that! That's just 29P each :2c:
:brow:

Xclerk

I think I find when my omni xl is seasoned so has been used a while since cleaned it gets bigger hits than when I've just cleaned it.

I think all the build up inside the tip & condenser when you heat up the tip for a hit if you go hot then the top of the stem also gets hot so I think maybe you are heating up the oil also so you kind of get a dab with your hit.

What do you think?
I never clean mine and totally agree i think they are just getting better with time and it makes the draw feel right. I also have a ti tip set up with a stainless screen in the lowest And a ti screen at the shallowest setting and use that one for microdosing. As far as the rouge stem theres no sticking in a 14mm and fits nice. Really liking it. Hope you enjoy it.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I never clean mine and totally agree i think they are just getting better with time and it makes the draw feel right. I also have a ti tip set up with a stainless screen in the lowest And a ti screen at the shallowest setting and use that one for microdosing. As far as the rouge stem theres no sticking in a 14mm and fits nice. Really liking it. Hope you enjoy it.
hey xclerk that idea of a ss CCD behind a ti CCD for micro dosing - thats way cool

since I stopped grinding my loads, I dont have any problems with getting particals down my throat. But if I was still grinding, your 2 CCD setup would def be the way to go

Vape weed everyday

I tried direct to lung instead of mouth to lung tonight and it definitely got me more medicated I felt it straight away. Had my condenser just slightly open 2 turns from open so you can't see the screw thread no airport action.

Clouds are big but not as dense as M2L but I think that's because you are ingesting more direct to lung. M2L is more comfortable and as a tobacco smoker more natural to me but I think maybe you waste alot of vapour by just blowing it out hence the denser clouds.

Vaporware

Hi Everyone -
Long time lurker, first time poster here.
First off, gotta say that I love my Dynavap. I ended up jumping on board a few months ago around February with a 2018 Shadow M and after 48 hours I ended up building myself an omni with a spinning mouthpiece.

I've also upgraded one for dedicated concentrate use with the Dynacoil.

So I've got a few questions about the coil.
The coil is my first introduction with concentrates outside of cartridges.

I watched the Sneaky Pete video and he claims he can get 2-3 good dabs, and thats it - but I find myself getting upwards of 5 or 6, sometimes even more. Is this because I'm just heating up reclaim at this point? Once the flavor is gone, I should reload...right?

I've also noticed that sometimes, especially when I heat for longer cycles (like 6 or so) and toward the base of the cap, my condenser can fill up with reclaim very fast. In fact, I've often felt reclaim all over my lips, and when I look at my mouthpiece the o-ring is just covered in reclaim. Is this because my draw technique is way off? Or am I just heating it too much on the base of the cap?

tl;dr:
having some issues with the dynacoil and would like some tips :D

I don’t have a huge amount of experience with the Dynacoil, but I keep heating it until I don’t get any more vapor and it never seems to go bad, so as long as it’s tasting good and giving you vapor I think you can just keep reheating it.

I don’t think I’ve felt it all over my lips, so I suspect you might be loading a lot. If you load more than most people, you’ll probably get more heat cycles than most people.

I also heat with a single flame Aomai at the bottom of the cap for concentrates. If you heat faster (closer to the closed end of the cap and/or using a double/triple/quadruple flame torch or maybe an induction heater) your results will be different.

I hope that helps, but basically as long as you’re happy with what it’s doing you should be good, and feel free to experiment with heating methods, load amounts, etc. until you find what you like best!

So, I tried the OmniVonG with glass for the first time. This thing freaking rips. Hits so smooth through this little globe.

Pretty sure the Omnivap is the best vape I've ever used. The adjustable airflow is a game changer. Such an elegant, minimalist design. Love the simplicity and customization. It blows my mind how little this thing weighs while also being an absolute beast of a device.

Ricardo

So, I tried the OmniVonG with glass for the first time. This thing freaking rips. Hits so smooth through this little globe.

Pretty sure the Omnivap is the best vape I've ever used. The adjustable airflow is a game changer. Such an elegant, minimalist design. Love the simplicity and customization. It blows my mind how little this thing weighs while also being an absolute beast of a device.
Right?
I had another convert yesterday - a very old friend, a cigarette smoker - "Remarkable" was his verdict :tup:
However, my daughter asked me how many M's I have given away and I'm counting 6 so far ...
:nod: :2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::D
That should see me OK for karma points in the bank for a while - it'll be YouTube links for the foreseeable future :tup:

Vaporware

Yes.

Edit: The “neck” of the tip that almost seals The Omni condenser with the tip on the Ti may not be exactly the same on the SS...I forget...but they can be used together. Sorry if not remembering that detail makes this less useful.

Xclerk

hey xclerk that idea of a ss CCD behind a ti CCD for micro dosing - thats way cool

since I stopped grinding my loads, I dont have any problems with getting particals down my throat. But if I was still grinding, your 2 CCD setup would def be the way to go[/QUOTE
Yes.

Edit: The “neck” of the tip that almost seals The Omni condenser with the tip on the Ti may not be exactly the same on the SS...I forget...but they can be used together. Sorry if not remembering that detail makes this less useful.
Are steel tips compatible with the omni condenser assembly? Can I put a steel tip on the omni and use it the same as I do the titanium one.
Yes i use both tips on both the m and the omni. The ti tip cools and heats faster. But the stainess stays gift and holds heat. I use that for larger bowls. I use my ti for micro dosing and concentrates. But lately I been playing with all sprts of ideas with my tips and caps... Love love love not smoking any more but also the community around the dynaverse is crazy. Ive seen people give away extra tips and parts asking to just cover the shipping. Makers making and people trading. Same with the karma itself. I really think this is changing the way people come together to have some fun. Has also opened tons of doors for other artist and makers. I mean just look @ eds tnt. His stuff has blown up tremendously. I see alot of sharing and community all from this little device and think its great. To all the makers. This is a thank you as well. I hope there is lots more to come and excited to see what the future holds. Thanks @ danielj and @ rougeguy excited for what's to come. I'm hoping in the next week or so to throw up an idea of my own. Hope everyone has a great day. The universe is our endless supply.
Not really sure how I attached all the quotes sry

F-UCTD

Looking to get a glass piece for the Shadow M. I am after something small and classy, like if it was left out doesn't scream bong. So any suggestions? Maybe a smoked glass J hook or a bubbler that is small, svelte and discreet? Keen to hear your ideas guys

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Are steel tips compatible with the omni condenser assembly? Can I put a steel tip on the omni and use it the same as I do the titanium one.

The inner dimension of the neck on the SS tips does not taper like the Ti tips. Therefore while it works on the omni, the SS tip will not allow the airflow to be restricted as much by setting the omni condenser. With out the taper in the tip, the condenser can not close the air off as much.. . . for those that care about such things.

Xclerk

Looking to get a glass piece for the Shadow M. I am after something small and classy, like if it was left out doesn't scream bong. So any suggestions? Maybe a smoked glass J hook or a bubbler that is small, svelte and discreet? Keen to hear your ideas guys
Are you talking like water piece? Do you already have a water adapter? Or. You can use a fat mouth piece. I lately just use a big boy 18mm water piece so i step down to 14mm and been using my glass stem from rouge or step down a 2nd time to 10mm. Grab a rouge wax worx if you are looking for a glass stem that fits into a 14mm female opening. Black would look nice on that. I have a couple small circut rigs you could get a 10mm adapter to use strait up if u wanted a water piece. Search grav circut. Pm if your intersted. Puts a nice spin and I feel that size is perfect. They come in double or singles. There are plenty of pieces that work you just gotta find what fits your taste. Dont get me wrong an end table j hook is good for everything. @mrb wow thats soo cool as soon as you said that I had to look. I never noticed that. I may have to do some changing up of my setups. Thanks so much.

F-UCTD

Thanks, I'm looking to use it with the fat mouthpiece - I already have one of those. You said "you just gotta find what fits your taste", that's exactly the purpose of my post. Like to see examples. What about the aura water pipe - super expensive but would it work with the fat mouth piece?

Top Bottom