cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Did read your 2nd post, thought I’d see what reaction, it’s hard to get your goat
Not that hard. She's just staked out back keeping the foliage at bay...

So, the sale goes to the 31st now. We'll see if my CC survives this tease.

When the 2018 came out I resisted the M but when I could I bought the tip. And then, of course, I had to have the Shadow. This time the body is just as much of a draw as the new tip is so when I do go I'm sure I'll just get the full M.

Because I really need another. :rolleyes:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
IMG-20190318-133703-245.jpg

Got this awesome mango wood stem today, really love the colors and had to show it off. Happy to be rocking an @Ed's TnT piece, this will be in the daily rotation for sure.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Always loved how the LE looks like a camshaft. Gorgeous stem.
I think the only Ed's stem/body I have is a blackwood from an early woody. I should rectify that.

My earliest Nonavong may be Ed's, but it isn't stamped so probably not.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'm curious about getting a stash... Not sure how much the storage aspect appeals to me, but curious about scent permeability? I'm sure it's been answered before but I'm lazy. I saw aftermarket G2 stashes,but no XL ERs...

would a stash with storage in something other than wood work? insertable/removable glass container perhaps?

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@muunch get in touch with @Futo_Derek I'm sure he'll be able to sort something for you.

@alex91 I doubt you have the finger and arm strength to do any real damage, or the time. Wire wool will remove light scratches, make for a more uniform finish and round any corners.
Fine wet and dry grit paper will remove any wire wool scratches. WW is usually classed as 600 or 1200. Wet and dry I've seen from 50-7000.
I have micro mesh pads which go to 12000.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@TiSteamo I missed music this weekend and needed a dose.
Loss of another great musical character.

@cybrguy George said everything there is to say on their heater. It's been a challenge but he has the bit between his teeth.
The DV crew left our apartment at 4:30am so we chewed a hell of a lot of fat.
What happens in Barcelona stays in Barcelona but I will say one thing @Ed's TnT is a force to be reckoned with.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
New cap has some POP!

I've had my 2nd Omni for about a month or so now, and have noted a little more difficulty getting full extraction in a single pass with the new unit... I finally figured out the culprit and it is my CLICK!

My cap has such a forceful click, it is scooting 1-2 fins off the tip of the tip. Gave the cap a slight squeeze on the sides and think that should take care of it!

I am happier than a pig in shit with my Omni, cannot go without it.
But I am still strangely curious of the 19M, particularly the tip.

Can someone confirm if the 19M tip has the ability to resize the chamber, like the omni?

Top Bottom