Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I know that when I had a Dynavap tip that was a bit loose in the stem, I took the o-rings off and wrapped a tiny bit of de-gummed hemp fiber in the grooves, then replaced the o-rings over the hemp fiber. That snugged it right up nicely and I haven't had an issue with it since.

Vaporware

I’ve soaked mine in iso repeatedly with no problems I can see. I never leave them in for too long, but 10 mins isn’t very long to me.

After cleaning, I also like to heat it empty and blow through it a couple of times to get rid of any other easily vaporized residue that might be breathed in otherwise.

Soapy water probably works well too though. :)

Lady V

Hello lovely people! I hope you are all doing great!
Just a quick drop by...
I received my first little bong a few weeks ago and I'm really loving how much it changed my experience with my already beloved vapcaps.

So this has been my setup for the past few days. Vapcap M18, Micro bong and a tealight candle
25ryp7q.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So I went to use my Shadow M last night for the first time and I noticed it clicked a little differently than other VCs, and I noticed that the cap is a little more concave than my others. Does anyone have one like this and does it behave any differently? It worked, its clicking just seemed a little labored.
6qk0vl.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
So I went to use my Shadow M last night for the first time and I noticed it clicked a little differently than other VCs, and I noticed that the cap is a little more concave than my others. Does anyone have one like this and does it behave any differently? It worked, its clicking just seemed a little labored.
6qk0vl.jpg

Aubrey it for your new dynaWedge?

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Hello lovely people! I hope you are all doing great!
Just a quick drop by...
I received my first little bong a few weeks ago and I'm really loving how much it changed my experience with my already beloved vapcaps.

So this has been my setup for the past few days. Vapcap M18, Micro bong and a tealight candle
25ryp7q.jpg

As our friend @ataxian would say.

Civilized.

But I'm with @Dynalowrider go anhydrous. The longer vapor path cools, and if you have a glass of water nearby your throat never need get dry-plus you can collect the honey.

Chandler

Rosin vs. Herbs. Not trying to derail the thread. Dynavap is seemingly the first vaporizer I have that can vape concentrates as well as it does dry herbs... Now that I have a vapcap aka a dab device and dynavap just released a product specifically for that purpose, I need dynaverse feedback on why Rosin is so good. Do you prefer Rosin over flower? Are the terpenes more flavourful? Smoother vapor? Buzz more intense? Why should I get into Rosin?
In regards to being vaped in one's vapcap of course.... I appreciate the feedback.

Really considering a dab press!

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Just got my first VapCap in! It's a NonaVong XLS. Have only done a few dry runs but the cap stays scorching hot (can't touch more than a split second) for about 45 seconds after the cooldown click. Is this normal? I guess the cooldown click is only to know when its ok to apply heat again, not to also know when it won't burn you

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Civilized.

But I'm with @Dynalowrider go anhydrous. The longer vapor path cools, and if you have a glass of water nearby your throat never need get dry-plus you can collect the honey.
Where is GLOUCESTER?

I thought I would know?
CIVILIZED I was once?

I had some PINEAPPLE ESPRESS ROSIN before nap!

I put my “M” away for now?
If my wife wasn’t so dreamy I would use it inside!
When will VAPCAP offer a INDUCTION HEATER?
Being CIVILIZED is not easy when you depend on others ?

CIVILIZED is pure luxury!

damm

Rosin vs. Herbs. Not trying to derail the thread. Dynavap is seemingly the first vaporizer I have that can vape concentrates as well as it does dry herbs... Now that I have a vapcap aka a dab device and dynavap just released a product specifically for that purpose, I need dynaverse feedback on why Rosin is so good. Do you prefer Rosin over flower? Are the terpenes more flavourful? Smoother vapor? Buzz more intense? Why should I get into Rosin?
In regards to being vaped in one's vapcap of course.... I appreciate the feedback.

Really considering a dab press!

Great flower makes great rosin. So if you have great flower you have a choice; either press it and wait for it to cure so the flavor is the best or vape that herb.

Personally I'm collecting kief from my grinders and I press it on my Harbor Freight 12 ton press with a 3x5 cage kit from lowtemp-plates.com

---

Pressing flower I get about a 20%-25% yield depending on strain here's a picture of one of my rosin sheets when I was done pressing it https://www.instagram.com/p/BolHBg3lF8q/

Cured Rosin (flower) is simply the best. Full Body high so if your body aches; it's got you.

Potency is what it is; instead of taking 5 hits off your omnivap you take 1 or 2.

Flower rosin makes me cough harder than Hash Rosin but hash rosin hits me more in the head than the body.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
@3dfx-glide, yeah the cool-down click doesn’t mean its cool. Just that it has fallen below vapor-production tempurature. Also that it’s safe to put back in the green or purple tube.

If you’re using a torch, George recommends heating in the ghost, lighter blue part of the flame, not the darker blue part.

Cool, thank you. Mine came in a black tube, is that different than the others? What do the colors mean?

Wow. Ok... this is nice. The flavor from this NonaVong XLS direct (not through water piece) is amazing, compared to my other vape, the Tera. Even at 350F on the Tera the flavors don't come out anywhere near like this!

And I only took 2 hits and I'm pretty far out there right now... mhmmm

what the fuck... same strain I smoked last night. Tera: .15g through water (about 10 tokes spaced apart some) to feel these affects, NonaVong XLS not through water: 2 hits off of .06g.

I do have to say the XLS is a lot smaller than I expected and was hoping for. It's as big as I imagined a regular length VapCap without a mouthpiece would be

I had to measure it with a ruler to make sure I wasn't senta different model by accident haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Quint

6qk0vl.jpg
Yup! One of my first caps managed to land on a rock right on top and get an awesome little concave. It's my favorite cap because the click is noticeably more audible and tactile than the rest.

In other news, I got my dynacoil a few hours ago. The machining is phenomenal, the fit inside of the cap is fantastic too. It stays exactly where it's supposed to, but is easily pushed out with the condenser.

It'll be a few days because I feel like I can properly give my thoughts on it but so far it's great. I'm using crumble/crystals and it took quite a lot of concentrate to prime it. Flavor is 10/10 but all Ti coils start out that way. I used several heat cycles consecutively with no leaking or loss in flavor which is great.

The clouds aren't as big as Ti wire mesh but it seems a lot more durable and infinitely easier to clean. I'll post a full review in the next few days.

dampo

There already are test results showing that it stunts brain development before age 20...no one who cares about their brain should get hooked on this stuff before that age.
I am always skeptical when seeing new "test results", I've seen too many "studies" where these are nothing more than reefer madness 2.0.
Sly, lying propaganda camouflaged as science.
Here's one example:Major UK study finds using cannabis does not reduce IQ among teenagers

Civilized.

Within the next couple of days I'm going to pick up my first Omnivong, it will be a complete new experience after the da Vinci ascent.
Lots of things learn yet.
I want to get a smooth as possible experience, And I believe (after doing some research) that passing the vapor through water will get me this smooth vapor.
This is also underway

So I'm curious to know what you mean by " you can collect the honey "?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom